FapForFun

Elite Member
Contributor
Jun 12, 2018
:rar: Information

Developer: Godspeak
Release: 2018-10-26
Work Format: RPG
Genre: Female Protagonist, Cosplay, Spanking, Nudity, 2D game, 2DCG, Sandbox, RPG
Code:
[CENTER]http://fapforfun.net/archives/9636[/CENTER]

Enabling Nudity: Just go to the book and select game options and then turn nudity ON

You play as Nissa, a 317 year old witch in the small modern day town of Smackston. On the 31st of October, she awakes to Sam Hain, the spirit of Halloween, who issues her a challenge: trick or treat your whole town before midnight or suffer my wrath. "My wrath" here meaning a good old fashioned spanking! It won't be easy on her though as the local bully, Precious, is on the prowl looking for free candy and the police are on high alert for mischief this night. Will Nissa complete her task in time? Or will she be sleeping on her stomach tonight? It's up to you to find out!​

=============================================================

Visit our BLOG for more hentai
If you like our stuff, you can support us on PATREON

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha