[Hentai game] [RPG] Monmusu Quest! Paradox RPG [Part 1 & 2] [English] / もんむす・くえすと! ぱらどっくすRPG

FapForFun

Elite Member
Contributor
Jun 12, 2018
:rar: Information

Developer / Publisher: ToroToro Resistance
Release: Mar/14/2015
Translation: Dargoth
Work Format: RPG
Genre: Blowjob, Boobjob , Sex, Male Protagonist, Fantasy, Female Domination, Odyssey, High Sexual Content, Cowgirl, Reverse Rape, Early Sexual Content
File Size: 2.96 GB

Part 1 & 2 are merged, Just extract and play.
Japanese system locale or locale emulator is required

About The Translation
Part 1 Final
Version: Patched V1.21.76 (Final Translation Part1)

Part 2 initial
Version: Part 2 (Initial Translation)

Translated So far PART 2
Story Translated
the story is translated until the plant insect arc for the main story wait more, since dargoth is taking his time, only the h-scenes will be ready by september or october and well the talk scripts that yesterday the were complete.

January 12, 2018
If you’ve tried to do much playing on version 2.20, you’ve probably noticed that it’s full of bugs. Torotoro hasn’t announced a 2.21 patch yet, but it’s certainly in the works. Until then, it’s hard to recommend playing this version. We’re continuing with the translation, but I don’t think I’ll be releasing a translation patch for 2.20. However, as usual, the latest files are on the repository and are (almost) always guaranteed to work. .

Game Overview
Paradox is quite similar to its predecessor, for Luka is the protagonist, there will be a Monsterpedia, several monsters and characters from the original trilogy will return and there will be rape-on-loss. Notable differences include the game being an RPG-styled game created with RPG Maker, instead of a visual novel made in Nscripter; the player will be able to directly move around and interact with things rather than skimming through long lines of text; other characters may join Luka on his journey (such as Ilias); and many of Luka's choices have a drastic impact in later parts of the game.

Code:
[CENTER]https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ150726.html[/CENTER]

=============================================================​

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.