[Hentai game] [RPG] Leanna's Slice of Life [English-Uncen] / 寝取られ幼妻リアナ~流されやすい最愛の幼妻のHな日常~

FapForFun

Elite Member
Contributor
Jun 12, 2018
:rar: Information

Developer: Acerola/Kagura Games
Release: 2019-03-08
Genre: 2dcg, female protagonist, vaginal sex, adventure, big breasts, NTR, Shota, cheating, multiple endings, orgy, free roaming, day & night cycle, pregnancy
Code:
[CENTER]https://store.steampowered.com/app/1013870/Leannas_Slice_of_Life/[/CENTER]

In a world where demons exist, Kain and Leanna live in a relatively peaceful village. Kain is a natural-born fighter who hunts demons around their village. Leanna is an innocent and kind-hearted young girl, but also kind of a bumbling idiot.

The two eventually marry each other, capturing the envy of the entire village. As they prepare to start their happy life together, something happens. That night, the village is attacked by demons. Kain quickly grabbed his weapons and set out to defeat the invaders. However, he is careless and leaves himself open for an attack, only for a traveler to dive in and take the blow for him. Kain has a doctor treat the traveler, promising him that he’ll pay later. And thus, Kain ends up neck deep in debt. Though he says he’ll collect the money himself, Leanna has decided that she’ll work as well; they are a family now, meaning that they share their problems. It’ll be up to Leanna to help pay off her husband’s debts by taking up several part-time jobs in this Slice of Life RPG!

=============================================================

Visit our BLOG for more hentai
If you like our stuff, you can support us on PATREON

Last edited:
Reactions: nunarita
Yeah figured it out, worse it could happen is nothing then i would know it wasn't an exe xD, now i just want a patch to remove the dumb censorship, i mean putting back shotas as shotas!!! Seriously what is this about gnomes, they just sound dumb

Yeah figured it out, worse it could happen is nothing then i would know it wasn't an exe xD, now i just want a patch to remove the dumb censorship, i mean putting back shotas as shotas!!! Seriously what is this about gnomes, they just sound dumb

You know the west is now on fire about banning shota and loli. I think they have to do it in order to sell there.

Last edited:
Huh, the English patch is v4 now, size is smaller 85 bytes than v3 patch !?

:EDIT:
patch v3 is ver1.02 and patch v4 is ver1.03

Last edited:
Have you tried it? Maybe is the one that replaces the gnomes with shotas xD
You mean Gardener CGs? Not sure what is different in CGs for that, just have around 50% CGs unlock (such a noob).
But the game change from ver1.02 ---> ver1.03

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.