Results 1 to 10 of 10
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By New Dragon

Thread: [RPG] [ONEONE1] 鬼と刀のメリトクラシー Ver.1.10

  1. #1
    Senior Member New Dragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    7,628
    Thanks
    297
    Thanked 9,275 Times in 4,570 Posts
    Points: 467,333, Level: 100
    Points: 467,333, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 59.0%
    Overall activity: 59.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranRecommendation First ClassThree FriendsTagger Second Class

    [RPG] [ONEONE1] 鬼と刀のメリトクラシー Ver.1.10

    [RPG] [ONEONE1] 鬼と刀のメリトクラシー Ver.1.10



    Information:
    http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ215633
    Title / タイトル: 鬼と刀のメリトクラシー
    Brand / ブランド: ONEONE1
    Release / 販売日: 2018/01/11
    File size / ファイル容量: 2.91GB





    GET THIS TORRENT
    Last edited by New Dragon; February 4th, 2018 at 04:23 AM.
    kamidesu likes this.
    Ignore This Signature
    Spread the Love!
    (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ・。*。✧・゜゜� �。✧。*・゜゜・✧。・゜゜・。*。� �゜*✧.

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to New Dragon For This Useful Post:


  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many
     

  4. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    30
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 7 Times in 3 Posts
    Points: 2,941, Level: 33
    Points: 2,941, Level: 33
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Re: [RPG] [ONEONE1] 鬼と刀のメリトクラシー Ver.1.00

    Do you have the update v1.02 or v1.03 to fix part of the events and so?... Also if running through rpg editor after extracting the file package, you also have the option of pressing Shift+Enter to open the developer menu and freely change part of her stats.

  5. #3
    Eroge lover! :) Kageaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Age
    23
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Points: 3,286, Level: 35
    Points: 3,286, Level: 35
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteranThree Friends

    Re: [RPG] [ONEONE1] 鬼と刀のメリトクラシー Ver.1.00

    Quote Originally Posted by JorgeFFC View Post
    Do you have the update v1.02 or v1.03 to fix part of the events and so?... Also if running through rpg editor after extracting the file package, you also have the option of pressing Shift+Enter to open the developer menu and freely change part of her stats.
    What is this rpg editor you are talking about?

  6. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    30
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 7 Times in 3 Posts
    Points: 2,941, Level: 33
    Points: 2,941, Level: 33
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Re: [RPG] [ONEONE1] 鬼と刀のメリトクラシー Ver.1.00

    Quote Originally Posted by Kageaki View Post
    What is this rpg editor you are talking about?
    All of these games works following an editor.(The Ones with RPG Maker category). Depending on the Maker used, the program to load the data and change is different, Player can open the game and mod it by himself changing lines and effects of items/values. In this case this one uses RPG Maker VX Ace. You need to downloaded a build(it's a paid program but well, this is internet after all), then with this build, there is a file in the folder u can use an RPG Maker Extractor(avaliable in some Forums like ULMF and F95), extract the data files, cg's, pictures, images... move those to the folder then open the game as if an project with the editor). Then do whatever u want, while using the "Test" option you can for example hold CTRL to walk throguh walls or in case of this game where the creator made a developer menu, hold right shift then press enter.

    ALL RPG Maker base games can be edited. As long as use right extractor and right program to mod. When DLSite says RPG Maker MV, u need the virtual box extractor since it's their newest RPG Maker. The oldest(classic) is just RPG Maker, followed by VX, then Ace and lastly, the mentioned MV. Other than these there are also Wolf RPG Editor/Maker and another one that i forgot that creates games following same system as Fire Emblem(strategy focused).
    Then we have Ren'py that can create visual novels...

  7. #5
    Eroge lover! :) Kageaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Age
    23
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Points: 3,286, Level: 35
    Points: 3,286, Level: 35
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteranThree Friends

    Re: [RPG] [ONEONE1] 鬼と刀のメリトクラシー Ver.1.00

    Quote Originally Posted by JorgeFFC View Post
    All of these games works following an editor.(The Ones with RPG Maker category). Depending on the Maker used, the program to load the data and change is different, Player can open the game and mod it by himself changing lines and effects of items/values. In this case this one uses RPG Maker VX Ace. You need to downloaded a build(it's a paid program but well, this is internet after all), then with this build, there is a file in the folder u can use an RPG Maker Extractor(avaliable in some Forums like ULMF and F95), extract the data files, cg's, pictures, images... move those to the folder then open the game as if an project with the editor). Then do whatever u want, while using the "Test" option you can for example hold CTRL to walk throguh walls or in case of this game where the creator made a developer menu, hold right shift then press enter.

    ALL RPG Maker base games can be edited. As long as use right extractor and right program to mod. When DLSite says RPG Maker MV, u need the virtual box extractor since it's their newest RPG Maker. The oldest(classic) is just RPG Maker, followed by VX, then Ace and lastly, the mentioned MV. Other than these there are also Wolf RPG Editor/Maker and another one that i forgot that creates games following same system as Fire Emblem(strategy focused).
    Then we have Ren'py that can create visual novels...
    Thank you bruv!

  8. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Points: 17, Level: 1
    Points: 17, Level: 1
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Overall activity: 3.0%

    Re: [RPG] [ONEONE1] 鬼と刀のメリトクラシー Ver.1.00

    When ever i try to extract the game from the zip i get an error

  9. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    30
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 7 Times in 3 Posts
    Points: 2,941, Level: 33
    Points: 2,941, Level: 33
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Re: [RPG] [ONEONE1] 鬼と刀のメリトクラシー Ver.1.00

    Quote Originally Posted by NaruNerd100 View Post
    When ever i try to extract the game from the zip i get an error
    Use winrar in this case. Sometimes 7-zip or simple Winzip doesn't work with some files... Winrar works nicely to extract this, but be warned that this is the version 1.00, after chapter 3, bugs starts... At one point to continue the game u need to put clothes on the mc, however v1.00 will be bugged without the button to dress her with those.(Following the prostitute route).

    I think the game is at v1.05 or something like this zzzz

  10. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Points: 17, Level: 1
    Points: 17, Level: 1
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Overall activity: 3.0%

    Re: [RPG] [ONEONE1] 鬼と刀のメリトクラシー Ver.1.00

    i am using win rar, but if what you say is true i'll just wait for an updated version. don't wanna deal with the bugs. Do u plan on updating this?

  11. #9
    Senior Member New Dragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    7,628
    Thanks
    297
    Thanked 9,275 Times in 4,570 Posts
    Points: 467,333, Level: 100
    Points: 467,333, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 59.0%
    Overall activity: 59.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranRecommendation First ClassThree FriendsTagger Second Class

    Re: [RPG] [ONEONE1] 鬼と刀のメリトクラシー Ver.1.10

    Updated to Ver.1.10
    Ignore This Signature
    Spread the Love!
    (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ・。*。✧・゜゜� �。✧。*・゜゜・✧。・゜゜・。*。� �゜*✧.

  12. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Points: 988, Level: 16
    Points: 988, Level: 16
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points1 year registered

    Re: [RPG] [ONEONE1] 鬼と刀のメリトクラシー Ver.1.10

    Hello New Dragon, can you update this game to ver1.12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: February 3rd, 2018, 10:23 AM
  2. [Japanese] [180111][ONEONE1] 鬼と刀のメリトクラシー [RJ215633]
    By blackmen in forum Hentai Games
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: January 12th, 2018, 12:20 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: January 10th, 2018, 03:00 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: December 9th, 2017, 05:43 PM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: March 20th, 2017, 04:15 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •