[Hentai game] [RPG] [ONEONE1] 鬼と刀のメリトクラシー / Meritocracy of the Oni & Blade Ver.1.13

New Dragon

Elite Member
Contributor
Jul 20, 2012
[RPG] [ONEONE1] 鬼と刀のメリトクラシー / Meritocracy of the Oni & Blade Ver.1.13

Information:
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ215633
Title / タイトル: 鬼と刀のメリトクラシー / Meritocracy of the Oni & Blade
Brand / ブランド: ONEONE1
Release / 販売日: 2018/01/11
File size / ファイル容量: 2.88GB

GET THIS TORRENT

Last edited:
Re: [RPG] [ONEONE1] 鬼と刀のメリトクラシー Ver.1.00

Do you have the update v1.02 or v1.03 to fix part of the events and so?... Also if running through rpg editor after extracting the file package, you also have the option of pressing Shift+Enter to open the developer menu and freely change part of her stats.

Do you have the update v1.02 or v1.03 to fix part of the events and so?... Also if running through rpg editor after extracting the file package, you also have the option of pressing Shift+Enter to open the developer menu and freely change part of her stats.

What is this rpg editor you are talking about?

What is this rpg editor you are talking about?

All of these games works following an editor.(The Ones with RPG Maker category). Depending on the Maker used, the program to load the data and change is different, Player can open the game and mod it by himself changing lines and effects of items/values. In this case this one uses RPG Maker VX Ace. You need to downloaded a build(it's a paid program but well, this is internet after all), then with this build, there is a file in the folder u can use an RPG Maker Extractor(avaliable in some Forums like ULMF and F95), extract the data files, cg's, pictures, images... move those to the folder then open the game as if an project with the editor). Then do whatever u want, while using the "Test" option you can for example hold CTRL to walk throguh walls or in case of this game where the creator made a developer menu, hold right shift then press enter.

ALL RPG Maker base games can be edited. As long as use right extractor and right program to mod. When DLSite says RPG Maker MV, u need the virtual box extractor since it's their newest RPG Maker. The oldest(classic) is just RPG Maker, followed by VX, then Ace and lastly, the mentioned MV. Other than these there are also Wolf RPG Editor/Maker and another one that i forgot that creates games following same system as Fire Emblem(strategy focused).
Then we have Ren'py that can create visual novels...

All of these games works following an editor.(The Ones with RPG Maker category). Depending on the Maker used, the program to load the data and change is different, Player can open the game and mod it by himself changing lines and effects of items/values. In this case this one uses RPG Maker VX Ace. You need to downloaded a build(it's a paid program but well, this is internet after all), then with this build, there is a file in the folder u can use an RPG Maker Extractor(avaliable in some Forums like ULMF and F95), extract the data files, cg's, pictures, images... move those to the folder then open the game as if an project with the editor). Then do whatever u want, while using the "Test" option you can for example hold CTRL to walk throguh walls or in case of this game where the creator made a developer menu, hold right shift then press enter.

ALL RPG Maker base games can be edited. As long as use right extractor and right program to mod. When DLSite says RPG Maker MV, u need the virtual box extractor since it's their newest RPG Maker. The oldest(classic) is just RPG Maker, followed by VX, then Ace and lastly, the mentioned MV. Other than these there are also Wolf RPG Editor/Maker and another one that i forgot that creates games following same system as Fire Emblem(strategy focused).
Then we have Ren'py that can create visual novels...

Thank you bruv!

When ever i try to extract the game from the zip i get an error

When ever i try to extract the game from the zip i get an error

Use winrar in this case. Sometimes 7-zip or simple Winzip doesn't work with some files... Winrar works nicely to extract this, but be warned that this is the version 1.00, after chapter 3, bugs starts... At one point to continue the game u need to put clothes on the mc, however v1.00 will be bugged without the button to dress her with those.(Following the prostitute route).

I think the game is at v1.05 or something like this zzzz

i am using win rar, but if what you say is true i'll just wait for an updated version. don't wanna deal with the bugs. Do u plan on updating this?

Re: [RPG] [ONEONE1] 鬼と刀のメリトクラシー Ver.1.10

Updated to Ver.1.10

Re: [RPG] [ONEONE1] 鬼と刀のメリトクラシー Ver.1.10

Hello New Dragon, can you update this game to ver1.12

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks
Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.