[Hentai game] [RPG] [玉藻スタジオ] プレグナント・ブレイブ ~ボテ腹勇者の仔作り大戦略(タクティクス)!~ / [Tamamo Studio] Pregnant Brave -Tactics Offspring Plump Belly Hero- Ver.1.2

New Dragon

Elite Member
Contributor
Jul 20, 2012
[RPG] [玉藻スタジオ] プレグナント・ブレイブ ~ボテ腹勇者の仔作り大戦略(タクティクス)!~ / [Tamamo Studio] Pregnant Brave -Tactics Offspring Plump Belly Hero- Ver.1.2

Information:
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ106684
Title / タイトル: プレグナント・ブレイブ ~ボテ腹勇者の仔作り大戦略(タクティクス)!~ / Pregnant Brave -Tactics Offspring Plump Belly Hero-
Brand / ブランド: 玉藻スタジオ / Tamamo Studio
Release / 販売日: 2012/12/28
File size / ファイル容量: 193MB

GET THIS TORRENT

Maybelle was born from a lineage of heroes.
She left her hometown to go after the demon king per tradition... but, she got knocked up by a bandit.

It was disheartening for the girl but at the Temple of Rodents where she meant to give birth everything changed.
By some power of the goddess she was able to bear the baby of anything she has sex with!

This special skill was the key to victory. Maybelle can birthe monsters to clash with the demon army!

Get violated! Give birth! A beastly birth coercion simulation RPG.

■あらすじ
代々勇者の家系に生まれたメーベル。
王国を滅ぼさんとす魔王に挑むため故郷を発った・・・が、山賊に襲われて妊娠してしまう。

意気消沈する彼女だったが、安産祈願に行ったネズミ堂で事態は一変する。
なんと女神の力により、セックスしたモンスターを産めるようになったのだ!

この特技を活かさない手はない。メーベルは産んだモンスターとともに、魔王軍に立ち向かう!

陵辱されつつ魔物を産んで強化していくシュミレーションRPG!

■ゲーム内容
総マップ数33、CG枚数30枚(差分含まず)
陵辱、妊娠、出産を繰り返して自軍を強化する本格派SRPGです。
近親相姦、輪姦、モンスター姦、機械姦、水中姦、レズ、くすぐり、フェラ、パイズリ、妊娠、出産、アナルセックス、触手、自慰など多彩なHシーンがあります。

■体験版について
御購入前に体験版で動作確認してください。
動作しない場合はぜひ玉藻スタジオまでご報告下さい。
体験版はセーブデータを製品版に引き継げます。

Thx bro, but stuck on downloading metadata

Just give up, bro... like me !
Honestly, it's so hard for me to download his torrent, most likely impossible.
Or just wait other Uploader that use archived files. (such as girlcelly, FlowerTradeWinds, ...)

I don't know why Uploader didn't pack everything in .rar .zip or .7z file.
If some games have more than 1,000 files, it's impossible for me, it's like try to reach The Sun. (torrent error, etc...)
If torrent only 1 files with 1000+ files inside, it's just blink of an eye.

Thx bro, but stuck on downloading metadata

Just give up, bro... like me !
Honestly, it's so hard for me to download his torrent, most likely impossible.
Or just wait other Uploader that use archived files. (such as girlcelly, FlowerTradeWinds, ...)

I don't know why Uploader didn't pack everything in .rar .zip or .7z file.
If some games have more than 1,000 files, it's impossible for me, it's like try to reach The Sun. (torrent error, etc...)
If torrent only 1 files with 1000+ files inside, it's just blink of an eye.

And what app you guys use for download (version include)?

And what app you guys use for download (version include)?

Before that a whole last year... <<< TRUE
I mostly can't download the files, because it said torrent error after downloaded for a few moment (around 5%)
I noticed that all torrent that can't download, inside contain too many files.
I always updated the torrent program that I used, switch with other program too.
It's not working... with YOUR torrent.

I used μTorrent and BitTorrent. And last night I just updated to latest in one of my machine to BitTorrent 7.10 build 44091 and it's still FINE with YOUR torrent (with may files inside) Huh!?
I mean I did not seen the problem that cause all the last whole year... (not yet)

Or maybe just only me that is problem? Sorry for that... >_<

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha