[Hentai game] [RPG] [毛ガニ研究室] シルヴァンの女騎士~ロード・オブ・マナ~

New Dragon

Elite Member
Contributor
Jul 20, 2012
[RPG] [毛ガニ研究室] シルヴァンの女騎士~ロード・オブ・マナ~ / [kegani laboratory] Knightess Of Sylvain ~The Lord Of The Mana~ Ver.1.10

Information:
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ220681
Title / タイトル: シルヴァンの女騎士~ロード・オブ・マナ~ / Knightess Of Sylvain ~The Lord Of The Mana~
Brand / ブランド: 毛ガニ研究室 / kegani laboratory
Release / 販売日: 2018/04/13
File size / ファイル容量: 2.66GB

GET THIS TORRENT

Last edited:
Reactions: Grimmjow el Dragon
what do you do after you finishing the tutorial . how do i proced to get out of that base

Click on the girl, if there are cards on the right side window you can go ahead and close or change to your desired deck (must have no less or more than 15 cards.
Afterwards click on the little boy or doll or whatever he is and choose a number (only "1" should be available after tutorial) and then click on your deck in the left window.

This game...is a waste. It has something I would be interested in, a H version of magic: the gathering, but despite the nice looking 3D model of the MC.....the H scenes are drawn. Why?
Despite having different monsters to fight or summon.....none that I've seen has direct H with girl.
Why??
There's a little boy or doll or whatever....but MC do nothing (again as far as I saw) with him/it.
Why???
The most you can do with the MC is view her in different poses and state of damage in the gallery by clicking plant.
Why????

Click on the girl, if there are cards on the right side window you can go ahead and close or change to your desired deck (must have no less or more than 15 cards.
Afterwards click on the little boy or doll or whatever he is and choose a number (only "1" should be available after tutorial) and then click on your deck in the left window.

This game...is a waste. It has something I would be interested in, a H version of magic: the gathering, but despite the nice looking 3D model of the MC.....the H scenes are drawn. Why?
Despite having different monsters to fight or summon.....none that I've seen has direct H with girl.
Why??
There's a little boy or doll or whatever....but MC do nothing (again as far as I saw) with him/it.
Why???
The most you can do with the MC is view her in different poses and state of damage in the gallery by clicking plant.
Why????

Indeed i was expecting a lot when i saw the tag rpg and the 3d MC

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.
playboy623 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
bidlocat0 wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori!
Can you update this game please?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01161364.html/?locale=en_US
Thanks!