[Hentai game] [RPG] [ピクセル定食] キサラギのエッチで危ない認定試験! 我慢できない濃密試験期間 / [pixel-teishoku] Kisaragi's Dangerously Erotic Certification Exam! ~Resistance Is Futile~ Ver.1.10

New Dragon

Elite Member
Contributor
Jul 20, 2012
[RPG] [ピクセル定食] キサラギのエッチで危ない認定試験! 我慢できない濃密試験期間 / [pixel-teishoku] Kisaragi's Dangerously Erotic Certification Exam! ~Resistance Is Futile~ Ver.1.10

Information:
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ202894
Title / タイトル: キサラギのエッチで危ない認定試験! 我慢できない濃密試験期間
Brand / ブランド: ピクセル定食 / pixel-teishoku
Release / 販売日: 2017/09/01
File size / ファイル容量: 560MB

GET THIS TORRENT

[Game Overview]
The young lady of the Hisui household, Kisaragi, needs to prove that she is worthy of inheriting the their family secrets. She must undergo a Certification Exam!
Enter the local vigilance committee and defeat evil-doers, head off to clear out dungeons,
work part time for money and helping the local people out with all manner of errands...
Of course, alllllll along the way, experiencing various erotic encounters!

Will Kisaragi be successful in her endeavor to prove her worthiness or will she...!?

[System]
- Eagle eye view style action RPG
You can go where you want, talk with who you want
proceed the various events at your own lie sure.
Battles take place in real time! (not as events)

- Undressing System
Receiving attacks from the enemy will decrease HP and increase skin exposure!
When naked, watch out for those HEART <3 emitting enemies!

Erotic Parameters
Orgasm number and sensitivity is all recorded in an erotic history.
There are parameters that even effect how events proceed.

- User friendly action
Press the Z or A keys to attack / Hold the keys to combo. Easy peasy.
As you level up, automatic dashing to enemies will guarantee exhilarating battles!

- Easy Leveling Up
With careful adjustment of the difficulty, defeating the enemies
along the way is sufficient enough to fight against the bosses.

- Hint system for anyone that gets stuck.

Keyboard and Gamepad compatible
Possible to change the controls via the games options menu.
(Text in game will still show default controls.)

* Game screen size adjustable with the F4 key.
The game can be switched to / from Full Screen by pressing ALT+ENTER.

■ゲーム概要
ヒスイ家のお嬢様キサラギが一族の秘密を継承する者としてふさわしい人物であるかを証明する認定試験を受けるゲームです。
自警団に入って悪党を退治したり、ダンジョンを攻略したり、アルバイトでお金を稼いだり、困っている人を助けたり……
と、さまざまな試験をエッチな目に遭いながらクリアして行きます。

・トップビュー型アクションRPG
シナリオに沿って進行するトップビュー型アクションRPGです。
戦闘モードと移動モードの境界はありません。

・脱衣システム
敵に攻撃されると服のHPが減少して脱衣します。
どんどん攻撃を受けるとそのうち全裸に……
全裸のままうろついているとハートマークの付いた敵にHなことをされてしまいます。

・エロステータス
絶頂回数や性感度などHな履歴が記録されます。
イベントに影響を与えるパラメーターもあります。

・やさしいアクション
アクション部分はZキーやAボタン(xbox360コントローラー初期設定)押しっぱなしの自動連射攻撃システムを採用。
さらにレベルが上がると敵に向かって自動的に駆け寄る機能が発動して、大量の敵に囲まれても爽快に撃破出来るようになります。

・簡単にレベルアップ
道中に出現する敵をひととおり倒せばボスキャラと十分戦えるレベルになるように調整されています。

・ヒントシステム
次に何をやれば良いのかが分かる。イベントをサクサクと回収したいならとっても役立つ機能。
ゲーム開始直後、キサラギは次に何をすれば良いのかを知る「不思議な手帳」を手に入れます。
「不思議な手帳」には少し未来の出来事が自動的に記入されるのでそれを確認しながらアイテムやイベントに到達することが出来ます。

■ストーリー
ヒスイ家はこの地に古くから続く由緒ある家系。
キサラギはヒスイ家の娘として厳しく育てられてきました。

ヒスイ家にはその資格の有る者だけが継承する秘密があり、キサラギの母スズナと姉シロツメも秘密を継承しています。
とうとうキサラギにも秘密を継承する日が近づいてきました。
しかし、秘密を継承するには、それにふさわしい人物であることを認定するための試験を受けなければなりません。

果たしてどんな試験が待ち構えているのでしょうか? キサラギはヒスイ家の秘密を継承することができるのでしょうか?

Last edited:
Re: [RPG] [ピクセル定食] キサラギのエッチで危ない認定試験! 我慢できない濃密試験期間 / [pixel-teishoku] Kisaragi's Dangerously Erotic Certification Exam! ~Resistance Is Futile~ Ver.1.00

v1.0 have a serious bug. The black-white painting quest cannot be completed due to a flag missing, and have to load a previous save.

Re: [RPG] [ピクセル定食] キサラギのエッチで危ない認定試験! 我慢できない濃密試験期間 / [pixel-teishoku] Kisaragi's Dangerously Erotic Certification Exam! ~Resistance Is Futile~ Ver.1.00

Hey there, wanted to say that I bought the game to have the 1.04 update, which fixes the bug reported by furfur. I want to share it, should I post a new thread here, or DM a mod?

Reactions: petruccigod

can you send it to me ??? i still have the bug , and i start a new game and the same happen

I can't seem to get into the game. When I run the .exe the process starts running but then close off, no window pop up or anything. Is there any requirement to run this game or a bug?

execute the game in Japanese, if u don't know how just download locale emulator and press right click in the game and select Run in Japanese(Admin) :)

can you send it to me ??? i still have the bug , and i start a new game and the same happen
Sorry about the delay, I've just checked DLSite and the circle have updated to v1.08... There's still game-breaking bugs in 1.04 and I'm sick of replaying the first levels again and again so I think I'll wait a few days and post a magnet uri to the last version in this thread.

any news ?

I'm stuck inside a dungeon after a certain fight in a different island. I cleared the area open all the chests but cant open the door for the 3rd guy in it. is it a bug or am i missing something? Stuck.pngStuck.pngStuck.png

Re: [RPG] [ピクセル定食] キサラギのエッチで危ない認定試験! 我慢できない濃密試験期間 / [pixel-teishoku] Kisaragi's Dangerously Erotic Certification Exam! ~Resistance Is Futile~ Ver.1.07

Updated to Ver.1.07

Re: [RPG] [ピクセル定食] キサラギのエッチで危ない認定試験! 我慢できない濃密試験期間 / [pixel-teishoku] Kisaragi's Dangerously Erotic Certification Exam! ~Resistance Is Futile~ Ver.1.07

I can't put all text showing... ITH or VNR wont put full text :\

Last edited:

same here maybe is a bug

just figured out, go to the right and break the last window, then press first option

Reactions: birdman358
unknown.png i tried walking all around the castle to find anything but i cant. anyone know how to open this door or to proceed to leave the castle area

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。
nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.