https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ269294
Title / タイトル: 継承される勇者のRPG外伝
Brand / ブランド: コンマミオン
Release / 販売日: 2019/11/06
File size / ファイル容量: 256MB

GET THIS TORRENT

When trying to start up the game I receive this error:

Game.exe - Bad Image
"nw.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains and error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support."

I have downloaded twice with the same result
I have also tried other games using the same program required to play similar games

When trying to start up the game I receive this error:

Game.exe - Bad Image
"nw.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains and error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support."

I have downloaded twice with the same result
I have also tried other games using the same program required to play similar games

you can download the demo from dlsite and then just copy/paste the dll file. it should be 82ish megabytes. it might break a few things though, not sure.

if that doesnt work i can try and upload my version that plays

you can download the demo from dlsite and then just copy/paste the dll file. it should be 82ish megabytes. it might break a few things though, not sure.

if that doesnt work i can try and upload my version that plays

I found out you can use another nw.dll from another game and just copy and paste it to replace the problem file, then I got it to work.

Reactions: New Dragon

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/