Information:
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ297120
Title / タイトル: 魔法少女セレスフォニア
Brand / ブランド: しもばしら工房
Release / 販売日: 2020/08/16
File size / ファイル容量: 975MB

GET THIS TORRENT

Reactions: Darkrai4000
Game is unplayable with that spamming text of day :( doesnt let me see the text. Can someone find a solution if possible please?

This is the text that spam on beginning btw:
「1 日目(日)。夕方。1 日目(日)。夕方。1 日目(日)。夕方。1 日目(日)。夕方。1 日目(日)。夕方。1 日目(日)。夕方。1 日目(日)。夕方。1 日目(日)。夕方。1 日目(日)。夕方。1 日目(日)。夕方。1 日目(日)。夕方。1 日目(日)。夕方。1 日目(日)。夕方。」

This repeat thing happen for everything which is annoying :|

I think you need to change the opening game language to Japanese

Change? But the game language is japanese and you cant change game language inside of the game. But what is happening is:

The game has day cycle and goes through morning until night so the hook capture that day cycle, like when you change location to enter in a house, and keep repeating forever (bad programming on their end i bet) that information. Then someone talks and or we change to next line text but that last a fraction of second because get overriten by that spaming information making unable for us read in english what characters are talking... :(

I run applocale plus run in admin and so on and rarely get this repeats, is just who made the game programmed bad those parts. Japanese dont notice anything because for them is alright lol they understand the language so no need programs to translate xD

Change? But the game language is japanese and you cant change game language inside of the game. But what is happening is:

The game has day cycle and goes through morning until night so the hook capture that day cycle, like when you change location to enter in a house, and keep repeating forever (bad programming on their end i bet) that information. Then someone talks and or we change to next line text but that last a fraction of second because get overriten by that spaming information making unable for us read in english what characters are talking... :(

I run applocale plus run in admin and so on and rarely get this repeats, is just who made the game programmed bad those parts. Japanese dont notice anything because for them is alright lol they understand the language so no need programs to translate xD

I find it funny how you blame the programmer when is your fault for playing a japanese game when you can't read japanese. Just talking to the NPC again makes the same dialogue appear again if you are too slow to read...

I find it funny how you blame the programmer when is your fault for playing a japanese game when you can't read japanese. Just talking to the NPC again makes the same dialogue appear again if you are too slow to read...

You can technically read but you need to scroll up a lot to read the line, but you think i would be doing that for every line? I am not masochist :eek:
You aren't probably seeing what i meant. You see that same text repeat like each half second so when a new line of text appear, it translate but disappear right after because of the repeat. It is impossible to you read whole thing in half second or less :rolleyes:

When i meant the programmer is because it is rare for that happen.
Of course knowing japanese you wont need any translator and just play :rolleyes: but majority of us can't and still want to play them so it is always sad when i can't enjoy some games as I wanted. Or just play and auto skip everything and done but that isn't fun.

Either way I will just move on and go try other games. Or if someone find the h code that would solve the issue so until then need to wait. Have a nice day :)

I don't understand what your situation is exactly but I assure you It has nothing to do with the programmer. I'm yet to experience any kind of bug. Then again, I didn't use third parties to translate It, so I'm unsure of how It'll affect the gameplay.

A screenshot would also help understand which is the issue you've found exactly, I started a new game from scratch and the game as such doesn't start until day 2 (the HUD with It doesn't appear until then at least, so we never get to see "Day 1 - evening", which is the text that's being spammed in your case).

Hope you find a solution soon.

Also, is this game still in developement? The game ends right after the second boss, and there are zones in the respective map which aren't reachable, the character just backs off and says It's not the time

I don't understand what your situation is exactly but I assure you It has nothing to do with the programmer. I'm yet to experience any kind of bug. Then again, I didn't use third parties to translate It, so I'm unsure of how It'll affect the gameplay.

A screenshot would also help understand which is the issue you've found exactly, I started a new game from scratch and the game as such doesn't start until day 2 (the HUD with It doesn't appear until then at least, so we never get to see "Day 1 - evening", which is the text that's being spammed in your case).

Hope you find a solution soon.

@subzero is using a text hooker to translate the game, but the only text he can hook is "Day 1", which means that either the code is a bit redundant, or the hooker can't hook the game. And yes, the game is still under development, as you can't buy it from dlsite yet

Reactions: Gumio
Also, is this game still in developement? The game ends right after the second boss, and there are zones in the respective map which aren't reachable, the character just backs off and says It's not the time

Yes, this game is still in development. It's DLSite page lists it as slated for release in late November. This is likely just the ver2 of the trial availble on the creator's Ci-en.

Yes this is just the demo the creator released, you can see in the official page it is expecting a later release

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。