[Hentai game] [New Release][210528][panache] ぱられるAKIBA学園 パッケージ版 [5651M] (Update 1.01 Included)

FlowerTradeWinds

Elite Member
Contributor
Sep 22, 2011
ぱられるAKIBA学園

Brand:panache
Product Price:¥9,800 (Inc-Tax ¥10,780)
Release Date:2021/05/28
Gerne:ADV
CG Artist:雛祭桃子
Scenario Writer:紫苑憧朋香、大和うみ
サブジャンル:アドベンチャー[一覧]
Information:http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=1080431
https://panachesoft.jp/1st-AKIBA/
Game Provider:Tailon

Torrent Download (Magnet):
Code:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:52037ebcc99d73779c253e692de3c3e8bed80750
Torrent Download (Torrent File): Click Here
Direct Download: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...1m]-update-1-01-included-1080856/#post5807190

Last edited:
Re: [New Release][210528][panache] ぱられるAKIBA学園 パッケージ版 [3773M]

the 2nd disk doesnt load

on the torrent, it only has disk 01.

Edit : It looks like the torrent has been updated, now the size is 5gb instead of 3gb before

Yes, that is the same for most VN

Hm, I wonder how to extract files from game, because this engine... Meh... GarBRO doesn't help unfortunately

Hm, I wonder how to extract files from game, because this engine... Meh... GarBRO doesn't help unfortunately

By recognising the CG artwork, I had a very judgemental conclusion of it is using 椎名里緒v2.5, which was never been guaranteed to be extracted by any generic extractor. I haven't extracted anything for years, so not sure about current tools. There was a custom Crass CUI for certain makers, and arc_conv can get raw format of image from v2, then you need to manually convert to common file by some tools.

Might install and see what is actually the game engine later.

So not a big surprise this game uses 椎名里緒v2.5, my best advice is you see *.war (and RIO.ini), just give up the idea to extract the game, unless you are welling to spend time to study how those resources extractors work. For some reason, all those tools are open source on GitHub.

Here is the 3 extractors' result:
1. arc_conv (ver. whatever 54, there seems no update on .exe itself after this version): warcscan produces a key [250-470A4722472F472C848E8C87844FB24C45], but with the key arc_conv still could not parse *.S25 from PARAAKIBA_G1.WAR or PARAAKIBA_E1.WAR. The key seems working as PARAAKIBA_D.WAR can be extracted with some readable *tga. BTW: all *.S25 and unsuccessful files extracted by this tool has only a file name and 0kb.
2. crass: (no way to ask it to use the key from arc_conv) auto unpacked everything, get all garbage *.S25 with reasonable file size, you might try something to decode those *.S25, e.g.: 3c1u/S25Viewer, morkt/GARbro/blob/master/ArcFormats/ShiinaRio/ArcS25.cs, or if someone made a Susie32 plugin
3. GARbro (ver.1.5.44): as the GUI suggests, you can only pick decoder of ShiinaRio ~2.34 or ShiinaRio 2.36~2.38, so

I say all of these tools support up to 椎名里緒v2.38, it's more of a parsing problem of resources rather than image decoder of *.S25. (considering you probably need to manually marge images from parts, sometime it's just better to wait someone post a CG pack anyway, and for character's stands most of these modern system uses e-mote so you won't be able to view the picture or anime with standard viewer, even the resources are correctly extracted)

Last edited:

By recognising the CG artwork, I had a very judgemental conclusion of it is using 椎名里緒v2.5, which was never been guaranteed to be extracted by any generic extractor. I haven't extracted anything for years, so not sure about current tools. There was a custom Crass CUI for certain makers, and arc_conv can get raw format of image from v2, then you need to manually convert to common file by some tools.

Might install and see what is actually the game engine later.

So not a big surprise this game uses 椎名里緒v2.5, my best advice is you see *.war (and RIO.ini), just give up the idea to extract the game, unless you are welling to spend time to study how those resources extractors work. For some reason, all those tools are open source on GitHub.

Here is the 3 extractors' result:
1. arc_conv (ver. whatever 54, there seems no update on .exe itself after this version): warcscan produces a key [250-470A4722472F472C848E8C87844FB24C45], but with the key arc_conv still could not parse *.S25 from PARAAKIBA_G1.WAR or PARAAKIBA_E1.WAR. The key seems working as PARAAKIBA_D.WAR can be extracted with some readable *tga. BTW: all *.S25 and unsuccessful files extracted by this tool has only a file name and 0kb.
2. crass: (no way to ask it to use the key from arc_conv) auto unpacked everything, get all garbage *.S25 with reasonable file size, you might try something to decode those *.S25, e.g.: 3c1u/S25Viewer, morkt/GARbro/blob/master/ArcFormats/ShiinaRio/ArcS25.cs, or if someone made a Susie32 plugin
3. GARbro (ver.1.5.44): as the GUI suggests, you can only pick decoder of ShiinaRio ~2.34 or ShiinaRio 2.36~2.38, so

I say all of these tools support up to 椎名里緒v2.38, it's more of a parsing problem of resources rather than image decoder of *.S25. (considering you probably need to manually marge images from parts, sometime it's just better to wait someone post a CG pack anyway, and for character's stands most of these modern system uses emotion so you won't be able to view the picture or anime with standard viewer, even the resources are correctly extracted)

I believe 2DJGame has the tools to extract resources from newer versions of this game engine, but those are "internal tools" and so they never released it publicly.

Anyway, thank you very much for help! I just see that people rarely even extract files from new eroge like it was in ~2012.

Anyway, thank you very much for help! I just see that people rarely even extract files from new eroge like it was in ~2012.

Exactly, I have not seen this topic since then and was excited about you brought up this key word.
I guess there are multiple factors like the author of Crass 痴漢公賊 left this field, there are no longer that many ero-game companies using their own engine anyway (most of games I see are using 椎名里緒, VisualArt's RealLive, Csystem, EAGLS then kirikiri2 and YU-RIS for most med-doujin makers, and tons of garbage LiveMaker and RPGgenerator), and more engines are using e-mote that the extracted character stand resources are useless.

If you are interested arc_conv, I can send you the link via forum message, it is kinda hard to find nowadays.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.
playboy623 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
bidlocat0 wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori!
Can you update this game please?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01161364.html/?locale=en_US
Thanks!