Gerne:独占派お断り! 巨乳アイドルを大勢でシェアするアドベンチャー
CG Artist:アジシオ
Scenario Writer:高岡智空、板皮
Information:http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=1003066
http://pureliquid.nexton-net.jp/product/vr_pack/index.html

Code:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4B1208C667484D513FD6EA45B15324C1E744F8C5
torrent.gif
Click to download the torrent file. Please try copying url to address bar if any problem with the link.

Direct Download: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...e-liquid]-ヴィーナスリゾート-巨乳乱交アイランド-[1889m]-713587/

Complete CG Download: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...-cg-[169m-lossless-56m-jpg]-[1003066]-714153/

Last edited:
Anyone else get the message "A debugger has been found running in your system. Please, unload it from memory and restart your program"?
I tried disabling Avast anti virus and also restarting my computer but still keep getting the message

When I try to open the game after installing it tells me I dont have the original disc or something like that, is this some kind of an expansion or something?

Thanks!

OK, apparently this is is protected by AlphaROM.

Use any of the previous AlphaROMDie cracks from any number of previous games on this forum.
or you can just google with the term: AlphaROMdiE Azure's Laboratory

1) DL the AlphaROMDie (I used Build20140214)
2) Extract it to your game's main directory (the one with the game's EXE file)
3) Launch AlphaROMDie
4) Drag and drop the game's EXE on to AlphaROMDie. AlphaROMDie will the create a new shortcut with the same name as the EXE file.
5) Start the game with the newly created ShortCut and it should work.

** Make sure you are clicking on the ShortCut and not the original EXE. Worst case, if you click one of the "ヴィーナスリゾート_巨乳乱交アイランド.exe" and it doesn't work, try the other one. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Damaged

Use any of the previous AlphaROMDie cracks from any number of previous games on this forum.

3) Launch AlphaROMDie
4) Drag and drop the game's EXE on to AlphaROMDie. AlphaROMDie will the create a new shortcut with the same name as the EXE file.

** Make sure you are clicking on the ShortCut and not the original EXE. Worst case, if you click one of the "ヴィーナスリゾート_巨乳乱交アイランド.exe" and it doesn't work, try the other one. ;)

Awesome. That worked for me. Thanks very much!

3) Launch AlphaROMDie

I remember getting that debugger message on the very first time I Openned the game, but it never happened again.
What it does happen, It opens a windows with lots of options to pick like GPU, CPU and whatot, but when I hit "OK" the window just closes and nothing happens.
Alpharom didn't changed anything for me.
Any other idea?

I remember getting that debugger message on the very first time I Openned the game, but it never happened again.
What it does happen, It opens a windows with lots of options to pick like GPU, CPU and whatot, but when I hit "OK" the window just closes and nothing happens.
Alpharom didn't changed anything for me.
Any other idea?
That executable with GPU & CPU bits is the engine setting. The game exe is the one with the blonde girl.

Reactions: ChillyBop
That executable with GPU & CPU bits is the engine setting. The game exe is the one with the blonde girl.

WOW, THAT was pretty fucking nice from my antivirus, it just moved the damn thing to quarantine as soon as the game was installed.
I didn't even knew there was another icon.
Thanks man... but even after using alpharom I still get the debbug error. Sigh.

For me, disabling my antivirus for a time of starting the game made a trick with debugger error.

Users who are viewing this thread