[Hentai game] [New Release][180413][DWARFSOFT] ヤリチン家庭教師ネトリ報告 ~ドスケベ巨乳母娘丼~ [1098M]

FlowerTradeWinds

Elite Member
Contributor
Sep 22, 2011
ヤリチン家庭教師ネトリ報告 ~ドスケベ巨乳母娘丼~

Circle:DWARFSOFT
Product Price:¥2,100 (Inc-Tax ¥2,268)
Release Date:2018/04/13
Gerne:ドスケベ巨乳ムチムチ母娘を肉欲丸出し喰い散らし寝取ADV
原画/作家:駿河クロイツ
Scenario Writer:巽ヒロヲ
Information:http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=998952
http://www.orcsoft.jp/dwf006/index.html

Code:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:9E514A215ED2B8617CB2D5E14208E3DE769E8ED1
torrent.gif
Click to download the torrent file. Please try copying url to address bar if any problem with the link.

Direct Download: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...ft]-ヤリチン家庭教師ネトリ報告-~ドスケベ巨乳母娘丼~-[1098m]-691153/

Hi guys, can someone tell me on the walk who is the path to let MC win?
I know that this game is a Netori vs Netorare.

Someone tell me this:
The fat husband now wants you to fuck his wife so that he might get recovered from his ED. Then the MC sends the fat guy videos of himself fucking his wife and the fat husband gets his thing up again. Then it's revealed that the daughter is actually a huge nymphomaniac as well and that the fat husband raised her to become that way. Depending on your choices the fat husband either NTR's the MC hard and screws his daughter and "corrects" his wife for fucking the MC or the MC steals the two girls away from the husband.
The third ending is all of them fucking together and switching between who fucks who all the time.

I am interessed only in the netori one (MC win)
Can someone help me? Anticipate thankses.

Someone tell me this:
The fat husband now wants you to fuck his wife so that he might get recovered from his ED. Then the MC sends the fat guy videos of himself fucking his wife and the fat husband gets his thing up again. Then it's revealed that the daughter is actually a huge nymphomaniac as well and that the fat husband raised her to become that way. Depending on your choices the fat husband either NTR's the MC hard and screws his daughter and "corrects" his wife for fucking the MC or the MC steals the two girls away from the husband.
The third ending is all of them fucking together and switching between who fucks who all the time.

Someone tell me this:

The only netori end is where the MC discovers that daughter is being 'educated' by her step-father but still didn't had sex with him because of this ED.
MC then tells this to Akari and end up fucking both wife and daugther.
If you follow the walkthrough I posted is the first ending.

The only netori end is where the MC discovers that daughter is being 'educated' by her step-father but still didn't had sex with him because of this ED.
MC then tells this to Akari and end up fucking both wife and daugther.
If you follow the walkthrough I posted is the first ending.

Thank you. The only path i wanna play is the mc netori path. I mean the one that let us (mc) stolen the wife and then the daughter to the stupid man.
So i need to play and follow only the first ending? Or there are other ending that are based only on MC and the other two?
I do not wanna see the husband, or the group sex with the husband.

Anyway i need to say sorry for me double post. But strangely, the site told me that I had to wait for a moderator to read my post before I could post it. And it was the first time that it happened. Maybe there are new rules that I do not know.
Also i do not see a remove post. Anyway thank you for the answer. If you can help me also with the other i see i really apprecciate it^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks
Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.