[Hentai game] [New Release][171125][α-MODEL] 親友の母 久美子 ~穴の位置から孕ませ方まで全て彼女が教えてくれた~ [728M] [RJ213180]

FlowerTradeWinds

Elite Member
Contributor
Sep 22, 2011
親友の母 久美子 ~穴の位置から孕ませ方まで全て彼女が教えてくれた~

Circle:α-MODEL
Product Price:¥2,052
Release Date:2017年11月25日 0時
Scenario Writer:琴羽之文
イラストブッチャーU
Cast:剣崎葵
Gerne:熟女 人妻 浮気 寝取り 妊娠/孕ませ むちむち
Information:http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ213180.html
Original
Filesize728MB

Code:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:CACE3108828FA0DCD116BA6166F90D203B66BFAE
torrent.gif
Click to download the torrent file. Please try copying url to address bar if any problem with the link.

Direct Download: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...ら孕ませ方まで全て彼女が教えてくれた~-[728m]-[rj213180]-656379/

The rar file is corrupt for me. I tried re-dling it and got the same result

Nothing wrong with the file on my end. Try changing system locale to Japanese before you extract.

Thank you for uploading. Anyone experiencing game not starting properly? The game window pops up and then nothing comes up... I use windows 10, 7th gen i7 processor and geforce 1060...

It works fine on Windows 7, at least. Just unpack the rar, don't even have to use the setup. Just go into the files folder and use the exe there. I hope someone finds a H-code for this though, because I can't pick up any thread at all sadly.

If you are getting rar file corrupt issues, try updating to the latest version of 7zip, then extract the file like normal.

Reactions: tropomien
Up to all guys with "corrupted rar files"
Nothing wrong with those files, just update rar to 5.x version

Reactions: tropomien
what about the code or crack?

i didn't needed any crack, just extracted the game and it worked fine. people who saying rar file corrupted try 7-zip. when i used my winrare, it said it was corrupted. But with 7-zip newer version, it worked just fine

Dont need any code. Downloaded the game from another site though. Dont know if it is any different

My problem was not rar file being corrupted. I think I found a solution. I had to install directx 9 and ran the game as windows 7 compatible. Now it is running. So if anyone have same problem, make sure you have directx 9 installed to play this one...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha