[Hentai game] [New Release][170526][アトリエかぐや Honky-Tonk Pumpkin] このままだと弟がテクノブレイクで死んじゃうから子作り! パッケージ版 [4305M]

FlowerTradeWinds

Elite Member
Contributor
Sep 22, 2011
このままだと弟がテクノブレイクで死んじゃうから子作り!

Brand:アトリエかぐや Honky-Tonk Pumpkin
Product Price:¥8,800 (Inc-Tax ¥9,504)
Release Date:2017/05/26
Gerne:姉と弟の子作りAVG
CG Artist:yoppy
Scenario Writer:華田久作
Information:http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=951264
http://www.a-kaguya.com/products_HP/kodukuri/index.html
Game Provider:Tailon

Code:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:B6867D4779336C8296EE10C1B53E631C13E79EB8
torrent.gif
Click to download the torrent file. Please try copying url to address bar if any problem with the link.

Direct Download: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...んじゃうから子作り!-パッケージ版-[4305m]-612819/#post2714894
Complete CG Download: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...ssless-125m-jpg]-[951264]-612898/#post2715137

Last edited:
You know the definition of insanity? Making the same game over, and over, and over, and over again.
I don't get this company, EVERY SINGLE GAME the heroines looks ALL THE SAME.
The art is amazing as always, but the same body type, same breast size, same personality with some changes to hair and eye color makes this just more of the same, doesn't even looks like a new game anymore.

You know the definition of insanity? Making the same game over, and over, and over, and over again.
The art is amazing as always, but the same body type, same breast size, same personality with some changes to hair and eye color makes this just more of the same, doesn't even looks like a new game anymore.

y? mientras tenga oppais y buenos trazeros y que el prota se las folle estoy mas que satisfecho que sigan sacando mas de estos juegos y todavia ni si quieras pagas por el juego y te quejas ? ja dios esta gente de hoy en dia

They aren't even changing the setting. Most of the time it is just the usual Brother with his Non-Blood related Sisters.
Guess they found themself a comfort zone and will stick to it for quite some time.
Even Team Gassa-Q seems to have fallen to that, when Aku Yome was such a breath of fresh air, even though it was at it's core the same.

They aren't even changing the setting. Most of the time it is just the usual Brother with his Non-Blood related Sisters.
Guess they found themself a comfort zone and will stick to it for quite some time.
Even Team Gassa-Q seems to have fallen to that, when Aku Yome was such a breath of fresh air, even though it was at it's core the same.

So, Is this game also fall to that category "usual Brother with his Non-Blood related Sisters"?

Seems so. Altough vndb list Blood Related Incest.

Story Synopsis from vndb:

"My sisters who lived in America with mom after our parent's divorce suddenly came back!
Moreover, it's "masturbation prohibiton" for me due to examination, but who would ever thought that day would be its lifting. My plan is ruined.
And as for my anxiety of our reunion after about 10 years is.....
Not good! This is not good!! Only one sentence can describe their growth. (....too erotic.....)
Is it because of their upbringing there? Coupled with their unrestricted lifestyle....I'm already....
And so I secretly confine myself to relieve myself but they overheard me.
"If it's like this, your going to die from technobreak, what about impregnating us instead♪."
What!! How has it come to this?!
Thus, the start of heart-pounding sex life a virgin with three hot nee-chan."

To be fair, Honkytonk Pumpkin has always been about nukige and the CG has always been top notch. The formula works and it apparently sells well. So i guess what i'm saying is if it isn't broken, don't fix it.

Yeah I agree. I ended skipping some. I remember some of the old ones having more variety If I remember well there was one with a flat chested 25 years old girl or one with tanned skin.

Whenever I start the game (double-click on Start.exe), game crashes and does not start up (I get "アトリエかぐや アプリケーション has stopped working" error). I got the drivers included in the game's setup. Any ideas on how to get the game working?

EDIT: My locale is already set to Japanese.

Last edited:
Whenever I start the game (double-click on Start.exe), game crashes and does not start up (I get "Start.exe is not responding" error). I got the drivers included in the game's setup. Any ideas on how to get the game working?

Run with NTLEA or Locale Emulator...

Run with NTLEA or Locale Emulator...

I had already changed my locale to Japanese when it crashed. Should've mentioned that in my post. Sorry.

Also, I tried copying the files from the ISO directly (without installing) and updated to the latest drivers. Still getting the same error ("アトリエかぐや アプリケーション has stopped working"). I even tried running with different compatibility modes, but no dice.

Hopefully the above info can help others figure out what may be wrong.

Last edited:
I don't really like Honky-Tonk Pumpkin brand either, i prefer Bare & Bunny. Even if it's the same "sisters" setting as well, i just love Choco Chip's art.

I had already changed my locale to Japanese when it crashed. Should've mentioned that in my post. Sorry.

Also, I tried copying the files from the ISO directly (without installing) and updated to the latest drivers. Still getting the same error ("アトリエかぐや アプリケーション has stopped working"). I even tried running with different compatibility modes, but no dice.

Hopefully the above info can help others figure out what may be wrong.
Have you changed your OS's formatting to Japanese?

There are, at most, three settings which you need to set to Japanese to run any Japanese visual novels. The first setting is essential and ideally should be done before installing. No need to proceed to the next setting if you can run the program already.
  1. Language for non-Unicode programs (necessary to run 99% of VNs)
  2. Formats (necessary to run Atelier Kaguya games and generally any other VNs which support partial installation)
  3. Display language (necessary to get the proper text encoding for TinkerBell/WendyBell games)

Here's the screenshot for the first two settings (click to enlarge). Restart as required.

cambiaron de artista prefería el diseño anterior ahora las feminas estan demasiado desproporcionadas sus pechos son mas grandes que su cabeza

To be fair, Honkytonk Pumpkin has always been about nukige and the CG has always been top notch. The formula works and it apparently sells well. So i guess what i'm saying is if it isn't broken, don't fix it.

Yup. Couldn't care less that things are generally the same. This is their niche and so be it. Plenty of other distributors (hell in Atelier Kaguya's case, many sub-divisions) out there so there's no lack of variety.

i can run the game with NTLEA, and i had mi windows 10 set in Japanese...but when a run the game, all the kanjis in the game are messed up....what i can do?

Since this is a nukige, the quality of the plot doesn't really bother me. As long as the CG/art, etc. are excellent(All hail Yoppy sensei!:shinies:), I don't think that I'm getting tired of Kaguya's HTP. Especially when HTP is catering a certain niche area:nosebleed:.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks