Composer:AiRI/Yo-Hey、宮崎京一
商品同梱特典:ビジュアルファンブック
Information:http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=906633
http://clochette-soft.jp/harumina/index.html
Game Provider:Tailon

Code:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:FE1D140607544140110FCEF6376E89CA5C0E3E7D
torrent.gif
Click to download the torrent file. Please try copying url to address bar if any problem with the link.

Direct Download: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...[クロシェット]-はるるみなもに!-[6255m]-596002/#post2666248

It is that time of the month.
One of my top 5 brands releases something, which means it is time for a totally unnecessary and overanalyzed first impression review from just playing the demo:
In a world where gods and men walk the earth, comes a story…that probably you know if you play tons of eroge. はるるみなもに! (or Haruruminamoni! for the VNR/ITH user).

The story is about this dude that is the son of the Shinto Priest. He’s pretty cool, I guess? I mean I played the demo as soon as it came out and I don’t remember this guy’s name but I don’t remember disliking him so if he would be described personality wise, he would be…a’ight. You know, that dude that you meet in a party that is fairly unassuming but somehow knows all the hotties? That guy that hangs out almost exclusively with women? That guy. OK. This story is about how this dude lives in a world where gods and magical creatures exist. Totally. You could say this is story is like Percy Jackson’s if in Percy Jackson’s everybody was hawt, handsome and powerful and everybody porked Percy Jackson. In other words, the Percy Jackson movie we all wanted to have.

Anyways…This dude is brother to one of these gods, Miori. She is intelligent, has the power to possess a Sugar Glider (flying squirrel) and is quite fond of her onii-chan. As it should be. She is like the neighborhood Spiderman but with a more water, more loli and a lot less existential crises. In one stroll through the woods she finds our “poster heroine” Kanau drowning in the river, which is ironic considering that we will find out almost immediately after saving her that she is a water god. Well, the point to note here is that this boy’a has the power to allow Kanau to use her power to its intended potential. Otherwise she is pretty much an anime normal school girl. She has a klutzy, gogetter attitude with a dash of immaturity here and there. She is a fish out of the water in a fish out of the water story.

OK, After he saves her and giver her housing, they meet all these folks in town. The mermaid lady, the priest medium, the priestess of the shirne and the other 2 main characters among others. One of the main characters is Ema which is my 2nd favorite character. The reason why is because of 2 things. The first one is the fact that she is normal. She has no god power. She is just a cute waitress. Her super power is being cute, being the childhood friend of my man the dude, and being quick on her feet when it comes to moving about a situation. This latter power came in handy in the second reason why I like her. I really liked the side arc she had with the bimbogami (A Lemony Snicket god). In that arc we see her personality at works. Good shit really.

They also meet Asumi, which in my point of view could be the most interesting character of the VN. She is a cool cat. She is lofty and independent. She has no time for your crap. And especially she ain’t got time for that god bullshit going on town. She hates the gods and refuses to acknowledge them as such. To her, they are just X-men if X-men where all anime girls.

Eventually after you as a reader become familiar with the world and its character, you find out that not all the gods are as it seem. Initially you believe that gods are basically super-powered humans that have shrines, have worshippers and in return, the gods do…godly shit. Help around town, do community service, run the homeless shelter and sometimes, well the classic…Make it rain bitch! But then you find my favorite character, a god of thunder. She is a god of thunder to the dot. Spunky, boastful and haughty personality. You find out that she was born a god with no parents, no birth, no nothing. Creatio ex nihilo for the more philosophically minded. And as such the life of a god is all she has ever known, a feral god you might say. But she is has it hard. She has no house, no friends really and is alien to human affairs. But then eventually she starts to hang out with the heroes. She becomes part of the party and start exploring the dungeon that is living in this town and after their first boss battle, she notices something. She notices that Kanau becomes godly after the main character calls her by her name. So she is like “Shit. I want to be at peak condition as well, call my name.” So the dude starts to call her thunder god since she well that is what she is. After many attempts, she realizes that the reason it doesn’t work is because she doesn’t have a name in the human sense and asks the dude if he can give her one. She settles with “Mei” and the rest is history.

So overall if you are a fan of Clochette games, you are going to like this one as well. Clochette games live and die by their heroines and the ero. And boy does it deliver it in those departments. 5 heroines to choose from. Which route will you start with? Will you pick this VN for your backlog? Hopefully this stream of conciusness that I wrote will help you make an informed decision.

Until Next time. Next week I have another piece coming up. If you know me and my tastes, you know for which game it will be!
Keep it fresh and for your troubles here is some goodies,

Save

Walkthrough

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.
playboy623 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.