CG Artist:Q-Gaku、モグダン
Scenario Writer:すまっしゅぱんだ
Information:http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=938262
http://www.waffle1999.com/game/70edens/index.html
Game Provider:Tailon

Code:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:E97423B062363AF452B0B8BDF1CE6E1CB9055635
torrent.gif
Click to download the torrent file. Please try copying url to address bar if any problem with the link.

Direct Download: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...ッター-淫悦の聖魔騎士ルシフェル編-[2953m]-588187/#post2645581

Thanks a lot.
Anyway, Does this game need the H-code? I use VNR and many texts are missing.

Reactions: lolsmasher
Thanks a lot.
Anyway, Does this game need the H-code? I use VNR and many texts are missing.

I notice the same--surprising, it must use a different code than other Waffle games, ITH misses a lot of text after the first line.

I still don't find a H-code for this game. Do you find it?

No. They're requesting it on the Hongfire forums, which is where I normally find this sort of thing.

No luck searching anywhere else either.

Did anyone ever find an H-code for this? I haven't had any luck looking for one.

Maybe enabling embedded mode in VNR would help? That's the only method I found when I played the last Kyonyuu Fantasy.

Thank you for the suggestion--is there some way to replicate that in ITH? VNR doesn't work with translation systems for me, so I only use it for translations that are only on VNR's network.

EDIT: Ah, right, embedded instead of text hook. Duh. Nevermind. For some reason VNR doesn't want to show any translations at all, only the Japanese text--just a reminder that VNR is a pain in the ass for me to get working for whatever reason.

Last edited:
Thank you for the suggestion--is there some way to replicate that in ITH? VNR doesn't work with translation systems for me, so I only use it for translations that are only on VNR's network.

EDIT: Ah, right, embedded instead of text hook. Duh. Nevermind. For some reason VNR doesn't want to show any translations at all, only the Japanese text--just a reminder that VNR is a pain in the ass for me to get working for whatever reason.

If you're like me and still are trying to learn japanese and you want to play this game comfortable, you can open VNR Embedded as the others said and an also ATH it will extract the text, so when the translation seems kinda off I still can understand thanks to the japanese text to the side

If you're like me and still are trying to learn japanese and you want to play this game comfortable, you can open VNR Embedded as the others said and an also ATH it will extract the text, so when the translation seems kinda off I still can understand thanks to the japanese text to the side

Ah...that's not really what I'm looking to do, but it's not a bad idea. I'm a bit pressed for time anyway so I really need it to just do the whole "text grab, go through Atlas, etc." thing.

That did the trick! Thanks!

I cannot get embedding mode to work, but it seems like it is a settings issue. In wide screen mode, it does not embed correctly. In 4:3 resolutions, it embeds correctly, but the text is encoding as gibberish (....................?..............?, that kind of thing.

What worked for you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Btw, considering you have this, does that mean you have access to this one too? Just asking.

『角折魔王エリスの再生譚』体験版
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/201010-なぎり屋-叔母を貪る夜-ver23-03-27-rj302585.1298225/

Can you please Reup this?
Thanks as always for the good work.
Enemond17 wrote on Shine's profile.
神具姫ヒーローアンチド could you please reupload this? thanks
sswwwwss wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Excuse me, do you happen to have any other works of the series 幻想生物図鑑?
It seems like everyone except you doesn't have the full version (html+cg).