[Hentai game] [New Release][160426][みなとそふと] 真剣で私に恋しなさい!A-5 [1439M] [hawkeye_0014] (Crack Included)

FlowerTradeWinds

Elite Member
Contributor
Sep 22, 2011
真剣で私に恋しなさい!A-5

Brand:みなとそふと
CG Artist:wagi
Scenario Writer:タカヒロ
Gerne:女子校生ギャグ・コメディラブコメダウンロード限定販売ファンタジー学園もの
Product Price:¥3,996
Information:http://dlsoft.dmm.co.jp/detail/hawkeye_0014/
Original
Filesize1439MB

Code:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:32FF3425FC2DF9F5B2B2FC328F7F8E30EB7AE1FD
torrent.gif
Click to download the torrent file. Please try copying url to address bar if any problem with the link.

Direct Download: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...-5-[1439m]-[hawkeye_0014]-485222/#post2374258

真剣で私に恋しなさい!A-5 Crack by 2DJGAME
Please do not upload to attachment.
We prefer you copy our links instead of re-uploading.
Uploaded.toDOWNLOAD
BigfileDOWNLOAD
DatafileDOWNLOAD

Complete CG Download: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...-lossless]-[hawkeye_0014]-486596/#post2378044

Last edited:
Re: [New Release][160426][みなとそふと] 真剣で私に恋しなさい!A-5 [1439M] [hawkeye_0014]

IT'S OOOOUUUT

Thanks for sharing!

Sorry for asking, but the torrent says it avoids the security check. However, after running the Majikoi A-5 exe (both the one on the torrent and also tried the one after installing), I keep getting the error saying I need to go to the download site etc. How do I get this to run?

THIS GAME NEED CRACK????

THIS GAME NEED CRACK????

THIS GAME NEEDS CRACK INDEED FAM

Wait till it's released

I can't even still open the game. It keeps giving me this error after I cracked it.
Picture looks like this.

Error.png

The Message says, "Error at initialization of bundled DLL: 2DJGAME.dll"

I can't even still open the game. It keeps giving me this error after I cracked it.
Picture looks like this.

View attachment 10586

The Message says, "Error at initialization of bundled DLL: 2DJGAME.dll"

Is that a mac os you're using or a theme that looks like it? Judging from the window it sure looks like wine from a mac os. If not, did copy you the entire content in the crack folder? Because I remember that there was another file aside from the application itself.

Last edited:
Is that a mac os you're using or a theme that looks like it? Judging from the window it sure looks like wine from a mac os. If not, did you the entire content in the crack folder? Because I remember that there was another file aside from the application itself.

It is a wine. How does that help?

It is a wine. How does that help?
Well wine is not completely compatable with windows applications and it requires basic programming knowledge to make uncompatible stuffs work on it afaik. Just don't use wine for VNs because I tried to make it work once, it didn't work. Get a Windows pc or use parallel desktop. Or use bootcamp like I do!

Well wine is not completely compatable with windows applications and it requires basic programming knowledge to make uncompatible stuffs work on it afaik. Just don't use wine for VNs because I tried to make it work once, it didn't work. Get a Windows pc or use parallel desktop. Or use bootcamp like I do!

It had worked with my previous Maji de Koi shinaisai games (original, S, A-1-4)....the A1-4 also had main.bin and a .exe that needed to be replace..what's so different about this one?

It had worked with my previous Maji de Koi shinaisai games (original, S, A-1-4)....the A1-4 also had main.bin and a .exe that needed to be replace..what's so different about this one?
Really? That's... Unexpected. Well I still recommend you to use windows via parallel desktop or bootcanp since that will solve 99% of your problems. As for the problem you have, I have no idea how to fix it. Like I said, problems occuring from wine is difficult to fix. Idk what is different with this crack and I don't think anything can fix the problem you have. Sorry I can't be much of a help :(

help me to unpack please.. im on windows 7, windows 7 doesnt have the unarchiver mentioned above. :(

My AV keeps detecting a Black.Gen2 trojan in the exe file which is having me concerned. This is also the first Majikoi A series crack that I've had a trojan be detected in. Should I be worried or is most likely a false positive?

can someone help me with the "NEXAS stopped working" problem?
it happened right after the game window opened, not even one second and that pop up message come out.

3 different sources for the game, and the crack still giving me that problem.

using Windows 8.1 64bit, 2GB Ram with Dual Core Processor 1.6 Ghz

Thank you.

My AV keeps detecting a Black.Gen2 trojan in the exe file which is having me concerned. This is also the first Majikoi A series crack that I've had a trojan be detected in. Should I be worried or is most likely a false positive?

What antivirus do you use?
For me Avira detected the same.

Last edited:
the crack stopped working for me. Something about a problem with 2dgame .dll file. I think it has to do with an update to windows 10.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Khroad Law Professional Corporation is a multi-service law firm located in Brampton. We provide legal services in Family Law, Real Estate Law, Immigration Law, Corporate Law, Wills & Estate, and Civil Litigation.
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.