[Hentai game] [New Release][160226][HARUKAZE] ノラと皇女と野良猫ハート 初回限定版 [2980M] (OST Added)

FlowerTradeWinds

Elite Member
Contributor
Sep 22, 2011
ノラと皇女と野良猫ハート 初回限定版

Brand:HARUKAZE
Product Price:¥9,800 (Inc-Tax ¥10,584)
Release Date:2016/02/26
Gerne:絶対キミと添い遂げる、臆病で勇敢なブレイブハートストーリー
CG Artist:大空樹
Scenario Writer:はと
Music Artist:黒木未知(CV:遥そら)、パトリシア・オブ・エンド(CV:小鳥居夕花)、夕莉シャチ(CV:神代岬)、明日原ユウキ(CV:桐谷華)
Composer:はと/Drop
商品同梱特典:初回限定版特典:サウンドトラック、ファンブック、ノラとと台本
カテゴリ:学園、女子学生、ラブコメ[一覧]
Information:http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=882467
http://harukaze-soft.com/nora/

Game

Code:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4FBC4FD8EE7101B87A27D810F125CE7CBEA3C5B8
torrent.gif
Click to download the torrent file. Please try copying url to address bar if any problem with the link.

OST

Code:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:CD3267CC9F582EECF439FB0E93C1753E3F2F58E8
torrent.gif
Click to download the torrent file. Please try copying url to address bar if any problem with the link.

Direct Download: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...ラと皇女と野良猫ハート-初回限定版-[2980m]-467342/#post2306924
Complete CG Download: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...ssless-366m-jpg]-[882467]-468180/#post2310933

Last edited:
Re: [New Release][160226][HARUKAZE] ノラと皇女と野良猫ハート 初回限定版 [2980M]

Shameless verbatim from a previous post: "Most wanted and personal best of the month. That says a lot in this surprisingly crowded month in which Tsuminoko Rendezvous is coming. Again, that says A LOT to me, making me question my fanboyism for minori. But after playing both trials I came to the conclusion that I am going to enjoy Nora more. I can't remember the last time I had so much fun with a protagonist and the story in a long time. The concept is so simple that one might think why nobody came with this shit before (maybe it has happened before but I can't recall, I can only think of Ranma 1/2). Here's the most abridged form of the premise: Protagonist becomes a cat everytime he's kissed. A plot that sounds retarded as hell, but yet is executed extremely well. It combines comedy, seriousness, whimsicality, magic and shenanigans in such a refreshing way that I can't help but to root for Nora throughout the story. He steals the screen everytime he is a cat. Props for putting vignettes next to the dialogue that shows his cat expressions. All of the expressions work. All of them. Another element that I commend Hato in his writing is the addition of a narrator. That simple addition makes the novel have this fairy tale atmosphere that makes the story memorable and refreshing from the eroge crowd. No wonder why they want to make the anime or ova. I can see this working on a season cour no problem."

Ok, I really did try to add further to what I previously wrote but I think I said everything. The premise is fun, the characters are likable and there are enough twists in a previously seen setting. I think it just works and I am glad for the brand. I felt the previous game was trying to merge multiple concepts that worked in other mediums like manga or light novels and characters as well (Like the Medaka-esque president and the shameless Sena skin swap). I think the brand finally found its voice with this one. Know let's see if they can keep up! Oooo. And since nobody picks characters for games such as this (Let's just say the most vocal members of our community identify themselves as elder brother figures) I pick Shamu...I mean Willy I mean Shachi.

Walkthrough

Save

Last edited:

another great game!
thanks for the share!

There is any crack? im getting a error

Ok i was wrong whit the button

Capture2.JPGUm.JPG

I hope again, this works
[MENTION=97441]takiyaki[/MENTION]
[MENTION=50508]albertwyy[/MENTION]

Last edited:

Strange, I just tested my copy of the game. I have girlcelly's version though. It works fine in Windows 10 for me. It also works without the mounted mdf. Another note is that I did mine in a virtual machine on my Mac. Shouldn't make a difference though.

Steps I took
1. Mounted mdf
2.Installed Game
3. Ran Update Patch
4. Went through the menu to launch game

What have you tried so far?

Screen%20Shot%202016-03-01%20at%207.05.31%20PM_zpsylx6mwpa.png
Screen%20Shot%202016-03-01%20at%207.09.50%20PM_zpsmpg5ue08.png

Last edited:
Reactions: ancer_nyaa
Reactions: ancer_nyaa
It seems that you ran the game directly without using any method of changing the locale??

You may try the following:
- Change your SYSTEM'S locale for non-Unicode programs to Japanese
choose-change-system-locale.png

- Run the game via one of the locale-changing tools (e.g. Locale Emulator, NTLEA, etc.)

As for the locale, it's in japanese. I even went ahead and put everything in japanese. I'll give it different methods before I cry myself to sleep.

As for the locale, it's in japanese. I even went ahead and put everything in japanese. I'll give it different methods before I cry myself to sleep.

Only my locale is in Japanese and it works fine. Thats really strange.......... Hopefully you figure out a solution. If you don't find one, come back to the thread and I'll try to help you to the best of my ability.

Last edited:
Only my locale is in Japanese and it works fine. Thats really strange.......... Hopefully you figure out a solution. If you don't find one, come back to the thread and I'll try to help you to the best of my ability.

For some reason, it doesn't work for me (Changing the locale that is) however the locale emulator worked perfectly. I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

MidnightKnight, albertwyy, Kri, 'fresco, I love all of you.

For some reason, it doesn't work for me (Changing the locale that is) however the locale emulator worked perfectly. I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

MidnightKnight, albertwyy, Kri, 'fresco, I love all of you.

Yeah, as heads up for the future, just leave uni-code on japanese and the locale as well. Honestly is not like it affects stuff in the computer that much. I didn't use NTLEA or locale emulator. I just always leave my settings in Japanese. Except the time. I use that only when I am playing Atelier Kaguya games.

Downloaded patch, and game crashes after main menu. What happens?

So is there any way to install this game on Win10 without daemon tools? This is literally the only iso the Win10 explorer can't seem to open.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
If you don't have a file, can you let me know?