[Hentai game] [New Release][160129][unicorn-a / げーせん18] 戦御村正 -剣の凱歌- 豪華限定版 [4429M] (Crack/認証回避 by 2DJGAME)

FlowerTradeWinds

Elite Member
Contributor
Sep 22, 2011
戦御村正 -剣の凱歌- 豪華限定版

Brand:unicorn-a / げーせん18
Product Price:¥11,800 (Inc-Tax ¥12,744)
Release Date:2016/01/29
Gerne:本格戦略SLG美少女ADV
Music Artist:相良心
Composer:芳葉/クサノユウキ
Information:http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=875870
http://www.unicorn-a.com/products/gesen18/sengomuramasa
Game Provider:Justice

4.3GB戦御村正 -剣の凱歌
戦御村正 -剣の凱歌- 豪華限定版 アップデータ Ver1.01a
8MB戦御村正 -剣の凱歌- Crack
Uploaded.toDOWNLOAD
DatafileDOWNLOAD

Code:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:A3A3DFFB777A4580F1ECA0D6773F457A4DA321E3
torrent.gif
Click to download the torrent file. Please try copying url to address bar if any problem with the link.

Direct Download: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...4429m]-crack-認証回避-2djgame-460485/#post2278088
Complete CG Download: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...華限定版-[363m-lossless-51m-jpg]-[875870]-460473/

Last edited:
Was waiting or this one, looks like Daiteikoku, but keeped on earth. Hope we can choose our fraction like in other unicorn games. (Sengoku Hime, Sangoku Hime)

Reactions: thenait
Was waiting or this one, looks like Daiteikoku, but keeped on earth. Hope we can choose our fraction like in other unicorn games. (Sengoku Hime, Sangoku Hime)

From what I gathered from the game page the protagonist is part of the Japanese military, so I doubt we will be given a faction choice right off the bat. That being said I am fully expecting there to be various route splits like in Sangoku Hime 4.

edit: or should I say a route split as I only remember Sangoku Hime 4 having one split point that could lead to several different routes.

From what I gathered from the game page the protagonist is part of the Japanese military, so I doubt we will be given a faction choice right off the bat. That being said I am fully expecting there to be various route splits like in Sangoku Hime 4.

edit: or should I say a route split as I only remember Sangoku Hime 4 having one split point that could lead to several different routes.

Than can only hope on early branching, like in Sangoku Hime 4. Btw Sangoku Hime 4 had more Branchings than one. Only played Gi Branch, that is

1st) Gi, Go, Shoku or To
2nd) If choose Gi - Keep Gi or Change to En
3rd) If keeped Gi - Kakōton or Motoku End

Heared
To has Totaku End
Go has Sonken and Hakufu End
Shoku has Kanu, Chōhi and Ryūbi End

Seems like we need a H-Code. First few sentences it only had repeats which isnt a problem, if we activate the Repeation Filter, but than it stopped and instead we missed part o the text.

game seems cool and all, but oh my.......you either need to be a genious or a jap to play it, cause theres sooooooooo many things to do. Took me half an hour just to figure out how to attack a province
Thanks for the upload though :)

i think the crack is for update 1.01A, which 1.01A is buggy and can't even break thru the 1st stage.

Do you have crack for update 1.01B which is more stable?

game seems cool and all, but oh my.......you either need to be a genious or a jap to play it, cause theres sooooooooo many things to do. Took me half an hour just to figure out how to attack a province
Thanks for the upload though :)

How do you attack a province...? :confused:

You need to have units assigned to your officers. Then choose the symbol with the hat click the province you want to attack then drag the officers you want to use to the grey area at the bottom of the screen. As a word of warning the first province you can attack is a land battle so you can't select officers with only naval units.

You need to have units assigned to your officers. Then choose the symbol with the hat click the province you want to attack then drag the officers you want to use to the grey area at the bottom of the screen. As a word of warning the first province you can attack is a land battle so you can't select officers with only naval units.

Thank you so much. I was trying dragging the officers to the provinces instead for whatever reason... :o_O:

Anyone willing to help explain how the battle works please? Thanks to thenait I managed to attack the enemy province to the upper left, but I have no idea what is going on :(

Player turns have 2 phases the main phase and the troop placement phase. In a really odd design choice the main phase comes before troop placement, so you can't do anything on your first main phase. In the troop placement phase you can only deploy units on specific parts of the map, which you may have to actively look for cause the camera doesn't always start on that specific area of the map. You will have 15 turns to find and destroy all enemy units. Once you click on a unit the panel on the left of the screen will give you its information including how much ammo and fuel/energy it has left which is very important. I suggest making heavy use of aircraft especially the light bombers because most early enemy units can't fight back against them. I also recommend you always have a couple of regular infantry and trucks to move them across the map so you can take over the bases that the enemy will inevitably hide units in in the later turns once its decided it can't win. I should also mention that at least on the maps in china after you have killed several units the enemy AI will focus entirely on hiding a couple of units just to keep you from winning. I hope this has been helpful.

Edit: Also at least on the maps in China you will want to send in as many officers and units as possible or you probably won't have the fire power to get the job done.

Last edited:
Player turns have 2 phases the main phase and the troop placement phase. In a really odd design choice the main phase comes before troop placement, so you can't do anything on your first main phase. In the troop placement phase you can only deploy units on specific parts of the map, which you may have to actively look for cause the camera doesn't always start on that specific area of the map. You will have 15 turns to find and destroy all enemy units. Once you click on a unit the panel on the left of the screen will give you its information including how much ammo and fuel/energy it has left which is very important. I suggest making heavy use of aircraft especially the light bombers because most early enemy units can't fight back against them. I also recommend you always have a couple of regular infantry and trucks to move them across the map so you can take over the bases that the enemy will inevitably hide units in in the later turns once its decided it can't win. I should also mention that at least on the maps in china after you have killed several units the enemy AI will focus entirely on hiding a couple of units just to keep you from winning. I hope this has been helpful.

Edit: Also at least on the maps in China you will want to send in as many officers and units as possible or you probably won't have the fire power to get the job done.

Thank you so much! Really appreciate it. My non-existent knowledge in Japanese means I will have to figure out the battle menu first, but at least now I know what to do. Thanks again, will give it a try later :)

Edit: Finally figured out the very basics, thanks a lot. I don't seem to be doing any/enough damage against the enemy units though. This game is complicated :eek:

Last edited:
To anyone who has yet too figure this out the game is unplayable at the moment as it crashes whenever I beat the third battle in china. Hope this issue is fixed soon.

edit: may have been an issue regarding how I was winning. downloading most recent patch now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi I looking for axl vocal collection cd for a long time. would you reupload these 3 files?
tekitonine wrote on Shine's profile.
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.