[Hentai game] [New Release][150626][Empress] Closed GAME 初回限定版 [1823M] (Wallpaper & Flashgame Included) (Trial Cracked Version Included)

FlowerTradeWinds

Elite Member
Contributor
Sep 22, 2011
Closed GAME 初回限定版

Brand:Empress
Product Price:¥8,800 (Inc-Tax ¥9,504)
Release Date:2015/06/26
Gerne:浮遊閉鎖空間脱出ADV
CG Artist:聖少女
Scenario Writer:和泉万夜、八朔
BGM Artist:四十万行道
Composer:Aurora/Ikuto Shijima
Information:http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=845491
http://www.will-game.com/empress/ClosedGAME
Game Provider:レイミ

1.78GBClosed GAME 初回限定版 FlashGAME 「Sexy ガンマン」
Closed GAME 初回限定版 セリシア・ロックハートのSexyガンマン記念壁紙
Closed GAME 初回限定版 チラシ&ヘッダー&アイコン
Closed GAME 初回限定版

起動不可版 (Original - Nonplayable)

Code:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:9E5302839CA728783FDA10024F264832358AFC4F
torrent.gif
Click to download the torrent file. Please try copying url to address bar if any problem with the link.

体験版完全化改修版 Ver.1 (Modified from Trial version - Playable /w H-scene

Code:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:149ED767BB0020DEA8EED426EAF709248D66B81C
torrent.gif
Click to download the torrent file. Please try copying url to address bar if any problem with the link.

This version is modified from Trial version by Anonymous. (Please contact us to add credit if required)

We verified this version can run, but actual gameplay and features may not be the same as original version. Since we do not have a working full game to compare, we are not able to compare and test in depth.

Please carefully consider if you wish to download this version. We will update when new version is available.

Direct Download: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...shgame-trial-cracked-version-included-378199/
Complete CG Download: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...sed-game-初回限定版-[557m-jpg]-383275/#post2043787

Last edited:
Re: [New Release][150626][Empress] Closed GAME 初回限定版 [1823M] (Wallpaper & Flashgame Included)

VNDB:
https://vndb.org/v16700

The ultimate disparity is the reality that encloses this planet... the Earth.
The difference between wealth and poverty has become always bigger and it's a long time that the natural resources have dried up.
On the Earth that has turned into ruins, people who, looking up to the sky, can only ask for a blessing, were overflowing.
They can pray all the time they want, but there's no way anybody will come to aid them. That is the truth of a world where God has ceased to be.

But in this world, there are people who can aid them taking the place of God.
"Caelum Urbs", the pure white heavenly body floating in the sky.
It is the celestial world to which has been given the name "City of the sky". Its inhabitants are called "Heaven's people".

Caelum Urbs, different from the Earth, comes into possession of everything.
And thanks to the developments in the medical science, people who have ceased to have the general idea of death live there.

People living on the Earth want to live upon the sky and those people having as object of worship the people that live in the celestial world unanimously say:
"From the sky will come down a chance ..."

...A chance.
Among the people who talk about the celestial world, there is a common talk they speak about as if it were true.
In other words, those people who participate in the game called "Closed GAME" that takes place in Caelum Urbs, and as a prize for surviving, they can become Heaven's people ...

Even today, the people of the Earth are waiting. They are waiting for that chance falling down from the sky.

[Translated from Getchu]

Re: [New Release][150626][Empress] Closed GAME 初回限定版 [1823M] (Wallpaper & Flashgame Included)

Does anyone have a crack for it yet?

How long do the cracks usually take to come out?

great share! many thanks :)

Hell yes! Thanks :)

pls upload nodvd patch

Cracks are usually uploaded with the game, thats usually why most games take a few days to weeks after their initial release to appear here.
Seeing as how the game's been uploaded without a crack, I assume we'll be waiting a few days or more.

Buy the game if you cant wait for someone to selflessly crack it .

Reactions: kotonomiya

There had been a case where someone cracked a Starforce game without serial number.
If the same guy is able to do it again, feel free to.
At least our cracker couldn't do it without serial.

It is quite pointless for sharing this game.
It can't be played without a serial, so posting an uncracked version with no serial doesn't make people get to play earlier.
If I remember correctly, the last game has an online activation too, which limits to 3 activations.

By posting the game, it creates an expectation that it will be playable soon, hence reduce the motivation for people to buy legit version.
It just creates a lose-lose-lose situation for everyone.

So NO, we ARE NOT supporting this kind of releases, and as such we are not going to spend any effort in cracking this game for at least 2 months.
It is going to cost us the price of the whole game to obtain the serial number to even start cracking.

Let's hope there is someone who can crack it.

Last edited:
Reactions: HV3

There had been a case where someone cracked a Starforce game without serial number.

It can't be played without a serial, so posting an uncracked version with no serial doesn't make people get to play earlier.
If I remember correctly, the last game has an online activation too, which limits to 3 activations.

By posting the game, it creates an expectation that it will be playable soon, hence reduce the motivation for people to buy legit version.

So NO, we ARE NOT supporting this kind of releases, and as such we are not going to spend any effort in cracking this game for at least 2 months.
It is going to cost us the price of the whole game to obtain the serial number to even start cracking.

Do you remember the name of the release where Starforce was cracked without a serial?

Er...so why did your group post another copy of it here if you think it was pointless? Girlcelly posted it to anime-sharing 5 hours before you did, if you didn't plan on supporting it - why post another thread for game when the first thread wasn't cracked? Kinda "calling the caldrun black" aren't we? I understand your frustration but I you sound mad, yet your doing the very thing your mad about (posting a game that's not cracked)

As for starforce - it looks like Empress has finally beaten the eroge sharing community with DRM for the time being! Its been a while since a game release was seriously delayed into the community because of copy protection. Starforce was always a bane for the PC Gaming community back in the day, it used to install root kits - now its just serials.

The sad thing is Empress games haven't really been very good to deserve such protection, certainly not their stories and certainly not Bible Black or Discipline level of quality since Sei left Active-soft to form Empress. Apparently he didnt even do all the artwork in this game. He's getting old...

Reactions: kotonomiya

Er...so why did your group post another copy of it here if you think it was pointless? Girlcelly posted it to anime-sharing 5 hours before you did, if you didn't plan on supporting it - why post another thread for game when the first thread wasn't cracked? Kinda "calling the caldrun black" aren't we? I understand your frustration but I you sound mad, yet your doing the very thing your mad about (posting a game that's not cracked)

As for starforce - it looks like Empress has finally beaten the eroge sharing community with DRM for the time being! Its been a while since a game release was seriously delayed into the community because of copy protection. Starforce was always a bane for the PC Gaming community back in the day, it used to install root kits - now its just serials.

The sad thing is Empress games haven't really been very good to deserve such protection, certainly not their stories and certainly not Bible Black or Discipline level of quality since Sei left Active-soft to form Empress. Apparently he didnt even do all the artwork in this game. He's getting old...

Everyone is going to post it regardless of it is cracked or not.
Unfortunately this is the reality, when money is involved.
Money is generated, whether you downloaded a dummy or fake file, or a playable game.

So I could either:
1) Post the same file now, then some time in the future, post the crack (exe)
2) Don't post the game now, then some time in the future, post a cracked version (iso) which everyone will have to download again.
3) Do it like everyone else, post the game now, and leave it uncracked.

The protection is difficult to crack if you don't have the game disc, and serial.
So it is best to leave it to someone who can buy AND crack the game, which the difficulty greatly decreases.
I think the crack for the past Empress games were made this way too.
The cracker doesn't post the game, does not mean he did not purchase the game.

Last edited:
Re: [New Release][150626][Empress] Closed GAME 初回限定版 [1823M] (Wallpaper & Flashgame Included) (Working Version Included)

Well, someone got it working from modifying trial version. Thanks whoever did this, so we can save all the trouble.
Cracked version added to top of thread. Unfortunately it requires a re-download.
Tested with the save file above. At least the H-scene works. Not sure about the other stuff.

I'd expect Empress to close this kind of loophole next time though.

Last edited:
Re: [New Release][150626][Empress] Closed GAME 初回限定版 [1823M] (Wallpaper & Flashgame Included) (Working Version Included)

Well, someone got it working from modifying trial version. Thanks whoever did this, so we can save all the trouble.
Cracked version added to top of thread. Unfortunately it requires a re-download.
Tested with the save file above. At least the H-scene works. Not sure about the other stuff.

I'd expect Empress to close this kind of loophole next time though.

Dont upload other people stuff, since you always been a dick with other people that do the same

Dont upload other people stuff, since you always been a dick with other people that do the same

I got it from a Chinese site which unfortunately did not say where it originated.
If the original "cracker" come forward and ask me to add credit or delete my uploads in AS, I will gladly do so.

I also have not been re-uploading content posted on AS as "own bought", on AS, for quite some time, probably well over a year already.
Duplicating the "original" then putting it on the same site, with the same or even less download methods, serves no constructive purpose other than to take credit (monetary or not) away from the contributor.

Feel free to verify my claim yourself. There might be a few loose fishes because the original uploader do not label the content clearly to allow us to identify if the release is same and original.
For releases I posted elsewhere, credit can be added as long as it applies mutually.

Yes I'm a dick. Most other people that aren't a dick, would have just gave up sharing original content instead of putting up with this shit of being re-uploaded.
If you can't stand me or us for whatever reason, best if you go and buy legit, or download other people's upload/re-upload, instead of from us.

Last edited:

And someone probably leaked it, in hopes that someone would crack it...

Someone did, according to the person who posted "werin" they found that loophole within a day

Yes and have fun with the game fully cracked.
The community now have a competent cracker, with skill beyond our expectation.

Again, please treat us as the rearguard for unreleased games and cracks as we intended.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
If you don't have a file, can you let me know?