[Hentai game] [New Release][141128][sprite] 蒼の彼方のフォーリズム 初回限定特装版 [6078M] (Maxi Included)

FlowerTradeWinds

Elite Member
Contributor
Sep 22, 2011
蒼の彼方のフォーリズム 初回限定特装版

Brand:sprite
Product Price:¥9,800 (Inc-Tax ¥10,584)
Release Date:2014/11/28
Gerne:少女たちが空を駆け、恋を知るADV
CG Artist:鈴森、悠木いつか
キャラデザイン:鈴森
Scenario Writer:木緒なち、渡辺僚一、陸奥竜介
BGM Artist:Elements Garden
Music Artist:川田まみ、KOTOKO、倉科明日香、鳶沢みさき、有坂真白、市ノ瀬莉佳
Composer:川田まみ、KOTOKO、RUCCA/中沢伴行、上松範康、菊田大介、藤田淳平、喜多智弘、藤間仁
Information:http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=810210
http://sprite.fairys.tv/products/4rhythm/
Game Provider:銀の翼

Code:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:6620869180B83520B92C12FEF9906D4679D9F6FC
torrent.gif
Click to download the torrent file. Please try copying url to address bar if any problem with the link.

Direct Download: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...特装版-[6078m]-maxi-included-286282/#post1774205

Crack required

Reactions: ask201
From the creators of the game that made student government and chocolate viable in eroge drama again. Comes a game that will make you wish you had cool shoes to fly in the air. "Aokana".

Follow Masaya, a cool dude that has fallen out of grace in the sport he loves in his youth and now will try to get in touch with sport by becoming the couch of the Flying Circus crew where he is the only one allowed to have a relationship because...protagonist. Learn the sport that has changed the face of the world that Masaya lives and that nonchalantly laughs in the face of physics, The Flying Circus. A game that relies on the users ability to have the strongest abs in the world because there is no way you can balance yourself in those shoes. That's why we want jetpacks or hoverboards in the real world, not flying shoes. If you are going to give us flying shoes, gives us the Iron Man suit!...Ahem. Follow this circus as the only thing this sport has in common with a circus is the ridiculous outfits that look like discount Cirque Du Solei costumes. Watch instead a sport that makes you wonder, "Damn, if those things malfunction you are fucked." But it also makes you wonder, why is there cars and planes in the world? Should that method of transportation be you know outdated by know? How can you fly without freezing your ass of in the edge of the troposphere? Why hasn't humanity become the master race of the universe with antigravitation technology and instead is using this technology to do glorified sky races fused with flag football? Priorities. Back to summary.

Masaya becomes the coach of Asuka and the strategist of the Flying crew formed by the classmate, the kouhai that admires her sempai, the girl next door, muscle guy (Enough with the Masato knockoffs. There is only 2 muscle sensation. Masato and Kinikuman) and comedy relief sister of muscle guy. Watch as this team has no conflicts between each other and instead has healthy fun and adventures...This is kind of boring isn't it. I wonder if....My god. Look at their eyes! Those guys look psycho!

Witness the stark contrast between opening 1 and opening 2 as opening 1 appears to represent romance and childhood trauma and opening 2 shows the real meat. If you do not have conflicts between your characters then how about we introduce a bunch of psycho looking motherfuckers that take this sport way to seriously and can potentially murder our lovable heroines. Now that is how you sell a game!

It's true! Sprite is so confident this game will sell like buffalo wings in the Super Bowl that they already announced that the TV adaptation is coming soon...days before the game release. To further the proof that the game is designed for adaptation, it is episodic. It is divided into episodes with outro narration of what is going to happen in the "next" episode at the end of each chapter. Sprite can't do no wrong! Except when they do like their previous game when they thought they could be like Key (in their second game, the audacity) and eliminated elements that made Koichoco successful in a sort of prequel. That's adorable! You have yet to make me cry in your games Sprite!

Aoi no Kanata no Four Rhythm. Masaya totally porks in this game you guys!!!!!

Community! Thanks for reading this small piece of writing I did. As you can see I am a quite the fan of Koichoco. From playing the demo, it appears that we have finally found the Bioshock Infinite to the Bioshock that was Koichoco. This game has huge production values. Different ending song for each route. 2 Openings by Mami Kawada and Kotoko. Original story with interesting characters...this game screams of pure win!

P.S: For your trouble I am going to leave you with a walkthrough and a save that hopefully you might not use since this is game where story and characters are premier. Happy Thanksgiving! And if you are in the States, do your best to survive Black Friday!

Save

Walkthrough

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25
uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?