Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
863287-0ZHLIUW.png

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:D958D4BF45ED25623441170CE2DCEFBFBF347DC9&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-51536/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

Um...This game already cracked, just click "deardrops.exe" to play ^^

Edit: FInish Seeding ^_^

Last edited:
Yes, technically it is. It is a machine translated version of a Japanese walkthrough. The choices in the walkthrough aren't going to be word-for-word what is in the game, but it should be similar enough that you can make the correct choices.

Could you say more about the game? :o

Suganuma Shoichi was a violinist who showed talent from a young age, and joined an orchestra abroad with great hopes for his future - until one day, when a certain incident caused him to lose everything there......

With his path as a musician sealed off, Shoichi gave up his beloved violin and returned home in despair. But having been driving out of the orchestra, he incited his father's rage and found himself disowned, leaving him with no place left to go.

By unexpected chance, he came to be a live-in worker at a live house, and Shoichi came in contact with a world he'd never known.

In this completely new environment, he meets many clumsy people who have continued to assert their individual ways of life and music. Through living together with them, he begins to string his life back together, forming new bonds and finding leads towards a new future.

When Shoichi and the friends he was destined to meet overcome their pasts and the trials before them, how will they grow as individuals, let alone as a band?

A new world spreads from the live house as these musicians in their prime journey through a tale of rock 'n roll and aim for new heights as they discover themselves deep within.

Taken directly from: http://www.mangagamer.com/r18/Titles/Details/FC264AC0-795A-4FEB-AA09-56BAEF3B2FC3/deardrops

Enjoy!

1. Here is another walkthrough ... seems like Deardrops uses a point-based system :)

Hmmm can anyone post the OST for this game DDL link?\

Cheers
Here is the complete album ... link under description :)

DEARDROPS - Straight

28btyxs.jpg

Info:

Released: July 2010
mp3 / 320 kbps
RAR: 102 mb / Folder: 103 mb + Cover
Artist: VA

Tracklist:

01. Hope no Melody
02. No music,No future
03. Be loud!-Story Edit-
04. Anytime, Anywhere -Story Edit-
05. On my beat -Story Edit-
06. My dear stardust -Story Edit-
07. Noisy Suitohomu -Story Edit-
08. magic mirror
09. kaleidoscope
10. No music,No future -Song by LEO-

Download from Mediafire (all three albums)

Listen and enjoy :)

Last edited:
There are actually three albums ... here are the remaining two :)

Would be nice if somebody could make a thread out of this :D

DEARDROPS - My dear stardust​

zpngj.jpg

Info:

Released: October 2010
mp3 / 320 kbps
RAR: 107 mb / Folder: 110 mb + scans

Tracklist:

01. My dear stardust
02. On my beat
03. No music, No future
04. Be loud!
05. Not For Sale
06. Anytime, Anywhere
07. Natural Born Challengers
08. NoisySweet
09. Kibou no senritsu

DEARDROPS - Last Waltz​

1zz72tv.jpg

Info:

Released: 2011
mp3 / 320 kbps
RAR: 64,5 mb / Folder: 66 mb + scans

Tracklist:

01. Da!Da!Da1
02. Shout Out!
03. Sotto Atatamete...
04. P.P.f.Y
05. A Birthplace ~Itsuka Kaeru Basho~
06. My Will

Last edited:
do you by any chance know the real band/artist behind those albums?
Sry, but I don't know. There is also no "real" name in the credits of the game, only ...

-Soundtrack-
'No music, no future'
Lyrics, Compose, Arrangement and Song by DEARDROPS

Maybe I overlooked something, but if it's not in the credits, I think the band is simply called "DEARDROPS" :)

Thank you again for sharing. It is certainly a game worth playing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha