Jul 20, 2012
[Erogos] らぶフェチ ~マゾ編~ / Love Fetish ~Maso Hen~

発売日: 2005/04/28
シリーズ: らぶフェチ
ブランド: Erogos
ゲームジャンル: アドベンチャー
ジャンル: その他フェチ 美少女 SM デモ・体験版あり アドベンチャー フルボイス

GET THIS TORRENT

徹底的にフェチ、アニメに特化したフェチアニメーションアドベンチャーゲーム。フェチズムに主眼を置き、エロシーンにすべてがアニメーションで構成されている。らぶフェチ第二期シリーズは「サド編」「マゾ編」「らぶ編」の3本。「マゾ編」では、涼香と千聡に良いようにもてあそばれる。音声はフルボイスで収録。[.spoiler]

How do you run this? I placed the crack "start.exe" into the root folder and ran it, but alas nothing.

Hi, thanks for the upload but Im having problem with the start.exe

---------------------------
start.exe - Application Error
The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000018). Click OK to close the application.
OK

MAJOR EDIT: The game does not work at all under normal installations on any version of Windows. Unless New Dragon gives a new crack, this game is a dud for most casual players.

Last edited:
it's been years now, but did somebody find a solution to the crack problem please ?
"start.exe" is clearly not working.
Anybody that played this game could share the solution... :(

Anybody that played this game could share the solution... :(

I tried tackling this 5 years ago but at the time, it seems the crack didn't work for me so I just gave up after my initial response in this thread. This time I decided to try again after I got the ping from your post.

Turns out... I managed to get it to work this time.
1.png

"So what's the secret?!", I can hear curious folks asking already. Welp, you will be dissapointed I'm sure, but the concept hasn't changed at all:

Step1: Mount Game
Step2: Install Game
Step3: Fight with your anti-virus to release start.exe file from Quarantine
Step4: Copy and Paste the start.exe in the game directory
Step5: Play the game by running start.exe

This is on Windows 10, 64 bit edition so OS is definitely a non factor here. Now the biggest difference between what I tried years ago and what I tried just now is that I grabbed the game from another source. But considering that the game files are near identical to what NewDragon shared here, I've my doubts that it has any major bearings on success or failure outcome. So for now, I'll go ahead and share my crack here since that is easier to upload and manage.

BE ADVISED: THE CRACK WILL BE PICKED BY YOUR AV AS VIRUS. IF YOU ARE WEAK OF HEART OR TECH AVERSE, FEEL FREE TO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS.

CRACK

If you're gutsy, know that this is a false positive. Rest is upto you to decide if it's worth playing with the crack or not. If you do decide in favor of using the crack, make sure to put your game directory under exemptions in your AntiVirus setting and then paste the start.7z file in that directory before you uncompress it.

Good luck!

PS: If this crack doesn't work, I'll make an effort to share my own game when I'm available. But hopefully, this crack and my mini guide does the trick.

I tried tackling this 5 years ago but at the time, it seems the crack didn't work for me so I just gave up after my initial response in this thread. This time I decided to try again after I got the ping from your post.

Turns out... I managed to get it to work this time.
1.png

"So what's the secret?!", I can hear curious folks asking already. Welp, you will be dissapointed I'm sure, but the concept hasn't changed at all:

Step1: Mount Game
Step2: Install Game
Step3: Fight with your anti-virus to release start.exe file from Quarantine
Step4: Copy and Paste the start.exe in the game directory
Step5: Play the game by running start.exe

This is on Windows 10, 64 bit edition so OS is definitely a non factor here. Now the biggest difference between what I tried years ago and what I tried just now is that I grabbed the game from another source. But considering that the game files are near identical to what NewDragon shared here, I've my doubts that it has any major bearings on success or failure outcome. So for now, I'll go ahead and share my crack here since that is easier to upload and manage.

BE ADVISED: THE CRACK WILL BE PICKED BY YOUR AV AS VIRUS. IF YOU ARE WEAK OF HEART OR TECH AVERSE, FEEL FREE TO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS.

CRACK

If you're gutsy, know that this is a false positive. Rest is upto you to decide if it's worth playing with the crack or not. If you do decide in favor of using the crack, make sure to put your game directory under exemptions in your AntiVirus setting and then paste the start.7z file in that directory before you uncompress it.

Good luck!

PS: If this crack doesn't work, I'll make an effort to share my own game when I'm available. But hopefully, this crack and my mini guide does the trick.

Nice bro, thank you so much it actually worked with my Wind.10
But I tried exactly same thing again and again on my W8.1 and Win7... There is nothing to do to make it work on older devices :alice_sorry:
This may explain why so many people were facing this pb years ago...

Which fucking kills me actually because my Wind8 is all dedicated to H content lol
Well, at least I can play it now but does nobody know why it's working with Windows10 but not with 7 or 8.1 ?:confused:
Thabk you again LonerPrime for your fast conscientiousness here, you're a hero bro

Nice bro, thank you so much it actually worked with my Wind.10

You're welcome, my dude. Thanks for your kind words.

I wish I could tell you why it didn't work on Windows 7/8 but I do not have access to old OSes anymore. It does sound suspect however, that an old game would work on Windows 10 but not on older versions, which is vice versa of how it generally works. If I were to speculate however, I'd say that either:

A) The crack provided in this torrent was faulty and didn't work properly. I had Windows 10 in 2016 so I shouldn't have had issues back then if I didn't have any now. So the suspicion squarely lies on the crack's potency itself.

or

B) Windows 10 was code upgraded over the years to be more backward compatible. This could also be a real possibility as Service Packs over the years have made significant changes to the original Win10 Code.

In the end however, your guess is as good as mine. Honestly, what matters is that the game works and that's good enough because I know a lot of cool games that simply don't work on latest windows and that's just a damn shame. There are 10 games in this series and only Volume 7 is incompatible with Windows 10 in my testing and I've my doubts it is less about compatibility and more about missing cracks.

Anyways, enjoy the game :)

Regards,
LonerPrime

I wish I could tell you why it didn't work on Windows 7/8 but I do not have access to old OSes anymore. It does sound suspect however, that an old game would work on Windows 10 but not on older versions, which is vice versa of how it generally works. If I were to speculate however, I'd say that either:

A) The crack provided in this torrent was faulty and didn't work properly. I had Windows 10 in 2016 so I shouldn't have had issues back then if I didn't have any now. So the suspicion squarely lies on the crack's potency itself.

or

B) Windows 10 was code upgraded over the years to be more backward compatible. This could also be a real possibility as Service Packs over the years have made significant changes to the original Win10 Code.

In the end however, your guess is as good as mine. Honestly, what matters is that the game works and that's good enough because I know a lot of cool games that simply don't work on latest windows and that's just a damn shame. There are 10 games in this series and only Volume 7 is incompatible with Windows 10 in my testing and I've my doubts it is less about compatibility and more about missing cracks.

Regards,
LonerPrime

Yep, this game is no sense at all. I tried all 10 games from this series, they all do work fine except this one xD
Plus, an old game working perfectly on Win10 but not on oldee devices while the game been releases at 2005 WTF lol
As you said, it's probably a matter of crack dysfunction. Can't be helped.
Thank again and see ya :rolleyes:

Yep, this game is no sense at all. I tried all 10 games from this series, they all do work fine except this one xD
Plus, an old game working perfectly on Win10 but not on oldee devices while the game been releases at 2005 WTF lol
As you said, it's probably a matter of crack dysfunction. Can't be helped.
Thank again and see ya :rolleyes:

Hi,just want to confrim all the Love Fetish series by Erogos working on windows 10? can i know where you get all those games with working patch for windows 10? i haven't try the love fetish series but i did try installed In series by Erogos on Windows 10 and applied the patch but still not working =(, Is it because of the patch?

or

Regards,
LonerPrime

Haha, I've seen @Monoarticuler making the rounds and asking everywhere re: the In Series and Windows 10. xD
Well, at least this one thread here gives me a little hope.

But as said, the In Series just doesn't seem to be doing anything with the start.bat attached to them (well, I tried the chikan (first) one), and absolutely no dice. It installs fine, and yes, the AV immediately starts harassing, but even without that (overcoming that), it just starts the ags.exe (Animation Game System, apparently) in the background with nothing happening, and starting with "start.bat" or "ags.exe" doesn't seem to be doing anything; even worse, neither does compatibility or Locale Emulator. Maybe it needs genuine JP locale? Wishful thinking...

It is veery weird though that noone seems to have mentioned anything in the threads for all those not-that-long-ago uploaded In Series games.

Well, any help would be appreciated. If you two guys (@joey86 and @LonerPrime) ever got the In series working, could you perhaps confirm? And if so, maybe some instructions as to how? (the method here didn't cut it for me)
Gonna look for other sources, but I'm hoping to get help here. This is a very good looking oldie which I chanced upon, and would really like to give it a try. W10 64-bit.

EDIT: oops, I meant start.exe all the time. lol

EDIT2: Yup. No luck on Win10, needs a virtual machine with W7 or something if you want the In Series games to run; not sure if it's worth the hassle. Especially since hooking it up seems even more trouble...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.

How to Start a NEMT Business in Idaho?

Discover the essential steps and regulations for launching a Non-Emergency Medical Transportation (NEMT) business in Idaho, from licensing to operational setup, ensuring compliance and success in the healthcare transportation industry.

Read More: https://medium.com/@nemtclouddispatchsoftware/how-to-start-a-nemt-business-in-idaho-45cd46c150ee
mozzamezo wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please re upload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01177568.html/?locale=en_US

Thanks in Advance
coolguy12346789 wrote on Shine's profile.
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, can you update this game? New version fix the character skin chage bug. This bug will cause the game can't interactive with anything.