[DLC] [ベルゼブブ] コンビニ少女Z エログッズ新入荷ぱっち

Information:
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ324017
Title / タイトル: コンビニ少女Z エログッズ新入荷ぱっち
Brand / ブランド: ベルゼブブ
Release / 販売日: 2021/04/27
File size / ファイル容量: 1.87GB

GET THIS TORRENT

Hello, thank you your sharing and this standalone version can be played so well.
But it's still annoying about "how to combine this DLC and make the whole game work" and with that way, you can use adults toys and union ending :'(
I tried to figure it out if its does concern the latest version right before this one came out or not, but there's no luck. I use the pre patch version of Uglyworf and when combine it's always get into blackscreen with "outdated version notice"...
So I think there could be a trick and hope if we can share it to each other. Thank you

I wonder if there will be a torrent with all patches and everything working, that seems confusing when you try put them together.

I wonder if there will be a torrent with all patches and everything working, that seems confusing when you try put them together.

There is, you can find this one in usual place : http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...-コンビニ少女z-[rj280974-rj289232-rj309823]-941155/

But to combine this latest DLC with the game version above, you can't do that. I tried to update RJ309823 to newer version ( 21.04.19 ) but when I do this then RJ289232 become incompatible - with mean in theory this one need newer version, too ...
It's interesting but annoying in the same time <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3