https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ293960
Title / タイトル: ゴブリンの巣穴 絶望アップグレードデータ
Brand / ブランド: ぺぺろんちーの
Release / 販売日: 2020/08/04
File size / ファイル容量: 783MB

この作品をプレイするには「ゴブリンの巣穴(RJ291561)」が必要となります。

GET THIS TORRENT

Reactions: jj00001
How to install this? I follow the japanese instructions and it just doesnt work, both exe only go after the intro with the brands and there is a black screen with some japanese text and it wont go further.

To add dlc, copy the patch_1.xp3 file to where the base game is and then run the base game .exe file. I'm not sure if you need the updated version of the base game which is ver. 7-14 to add dlc.

How to install this? I follow the japanese instructions and it just doesnt work, both exe only go after the intro with the brands and there is a black screen with some japanese text and it wont go further.

Not sure if I am doing it right, cannot read Jap and all but all I did was download this and deleted the previous version. Despite the smaller size, loads right up by using the new exe without installing or doing anything and shows newer version number after game loads up with the new content.

Just for shits and giggles I tried putting the patch with the older version since it was larger but I got the same issue as you.

To add dlc, copy the patch_1.xp3 file to where the base game is and then run the base game .exe file. I'm not sure if you need the updated version of the base game which is ver. 7-14 to add dlc.

I put the patch in started it and than got the same problem as before, I copied the data from the DLC and it starts, my version is now Ver.200803 I cant use my old save but I can start a new game and the new save worked. Is this right?

No, you are just running the addon by itself by using the data.xp3 file from the dlc. You only need to copy the patch_1.xp3 file. Most likely your ゴブリンの巣穴 base game needs to be updated to ver.200714.

Your folder should have a 1.17gb data.xp3 (from ver.200714 base game), patch_1.xp3 (from dlc), ゴブリンの巣穴.cf (ver.200714 base game), and ゴブリンの巣穴.exe (ver.200714 base game). If correct when you run ゴブリンの巣穴.exe, the game should start and the title screen should show Ver.200714 and Ver.200803 on the bottom left corner.

Reactions: Nastynassy
No, you are just running the addon by itself by using the data.xp3 file from the dlc. You only need to copy the patch_1.xp3 file. Most likely your ゴブリンの巣穴 base game needs to be updated to ver.200714.

Your folder should have a 1.17gb data.xp3 (from ver.200714 base game), patch_1.xp3 (from dlc), ゴブリンの巣穴.cf (ver.200714 base game), and ゴブリンの巣穴.exe (ver.200714 base game). If correct when you run ゴブリンの巣穴.exe, the game should start and the title screen should show Ver.200714 and Ver.200803 on the bottom left corner.

Hoi! problem solved I just bought the game and the DLC and everything worked, guess the ripped old version couldnt combine, but Thank you for the help, also thanks top the others!(´・ω・`)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks