[Hentai game] [August] Yoake Mae yori Ruri Iro na (夜明け前より瑠璃色な) Entire Game Series

Enternal

Trusted Member
Apr 28, 2012
I made this torrent as an archive of all the games related to Yoake Mae yori Ruri Iro na by August. It also contains the translations that are available for Yoake Mae yori Ruri Iro na -Brighter than Dawning Blue- for PC.

Just Yoake Mae yori Ruri Iro na -Brighter than Dawning Blue- for PC with translations pre-patched only is also separately available at: #889403
EDIT: I made a mistake. The other English pre-patched version offered by superelmo #835172 does indeed have the interface translated. Because I thought it wasn't, I made a duplicated offering in the my previous link. It's best to use superelmo offering instead. I will not delete my offering though in the mean time as there are people on there. Sorry superelmo!

Also posted to: https://sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2219912

For those who are interested in the music, there is a music collection for the entire game series located on BakaBT. Since it's a private tracker, I'm not going to post the actual link to the torrent. So please register an account if you don't have one and search for "yoake music collection" and you should be able to find it.

Material%20Collection%20-%20Feena.jpg

The games and content included:

Title: Yoake Mae yori Ruri Iro na
Original title: 夜明け前より瑠璃色な
Aliases: Brighter than Dawning Blue, yoakena, keyorina, akeruri, yoriruri, yoaruri, ruriiro, amaeruna, 夜明けな, けよりな, あけるり, 明け瑠璃, よりるり, よあるり, 瑠璃色, あまえるな, 夜明前的琉璃色, Yoake Mae yori Ruriiro na
Length: Long (30 - 50 hours)
Developer: August
Publishers: August & Kadokawa Shoten & Enterbrain! & ARIA
Originally Released: September, 22, 2005
Age rating: 18+

The story is set in very distant future, in a time when mankind is just recovering from decades of war fought between Earth and a terraformed Moon. The war was so devastating that it set technological progress back by decades if not centuries, which is why the settings don’t look futuristic. Although the world is now at peace, there continues to be distrust between the Sphere Kingdom (Moon) and the Earth Federation. Travel between the two is restricted for diplomatic purposes and confined to a single spaceport on Earth.
So anyway, one day the lunar princess, Feena fam Earthlight, comes to the protagonist’s house for home stay…
[From Dark Mirage]

Title: Yoake Mae yori Ruri Iro na -Brighter than Dawning Blue- for PC
Original title: 夜明け前より瑠璃色な -Brighter than dawning blue- for PC 通常版
Originally Released: February, 02, 2009 (Came with special edition of Yoake Mae yori Ruri Iro na -Moonlight Cradle-)
Age rating: 15+
Translation: http://erengy.com/projects/yoake
https://www.reddit.com/r/visualnovels/comments/4te0e4/yoake_brighter_than_the_dawning_blue_100/

Backport of the PS2 version which itself is a port with an expanded version of the original story as well as two new heroines; Estel Freesia and Toyama Midori.

Title: Yoake Mae yori Ruri Iro na -Moonlight Cradle-
Original title: 夜明け前より瑠璃色な -Moonlight Cradle-
Originally Released: February, 02, 2009
Age rating: 18+

This edition includes the PC backport of the PS2 version "Yoake Mae yori Ruri Iro na -Brighter than Dawning Blue-", which was essentially left untouched (i.e. with no explicit elements and with new scenarios).
Since Moonlight Cradle starts off where Brighter than Dawning Blue ended, it is recommended to complete this title beforehand. Later, both games have been made available separately (r5071 and r5072).
This edition also includes an artbook, "Moonlight Chronicle", a 2009 Yoake Moonlight Cradle themed calendar, ten coasters with artwork from the calendar, and a "Material Collection" disc which contains extra features.

This torrent also includes the Material Collection mentioned above that came with the special edition of Moonlight Cradle.

All information and description are from contributors on vndb (the visual novel database).

Notes
Remember to read the README.txt file.

This torrent include the raw image file to install Yoake Mae yori Ruri Iro na -Brighter than Dawning Blue- for PC, the files to crack it, and also the translation installation files. In addition, it also include the Yoake Mae yori Ruri Iro na -Brighter than Dawning Blue- for PC English Pre-Patched which is the game all pre-patched and ready to go without having to install anything. If you simply wanted to play the game without fussing with the cracks and translation files, you can de-select the folder Yoake Mae yori Ruri Iro na -Brighter than Dawning Blue- for PC and the files:
Fixed BGI - Brighter than Dawning Blue.rar
Fixed Reg - Brighter than Dawning Blue.rar
Yoake English Translation Files.rar
Yoake English Translation Files - Info.txt
Yoake_EN_Partial.exe

and vice-versa if you're interested in actually installing and doing all the manual work. The reason I included the raw image and the files is for archival purposes and for those who do like to manually install their game, crack it, and install the translation files that are provided by the translation team.

There is another torrent located here https://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=835172 that also has the game pre-patched and ready to go without installing anything. The difference with that one and mine is this one also has the interface translated. This was done by installing the partial patch first by the translation team and then applying the full translation patch over it.

This torrent also include the checksums of all the files to check the integrity of the files. This file is [August] Yoake Mae yori Ruri Iro na.md5. It was made with RapidCRC Unicode.
In addition to checksums, it also include par2 parity data in case of bitrot or other small problems (I only made Redundancy set at 3%) in the future if the torrent is dead (hopefully not). The files are made with MultiPar 1.2.9.8. There is a European mirror located at https://multipar.eu/ which you can definitely use to make par2 parity data with larger Redundancy if you wish.

For those who are interested in the music, there is a music collection for the entire game series located on BakaBT. Since it's a private tracker, I'm not going to post the actual link to the torrent. So please register an account if you don't have one and search for "yoake music collection" and you should be able to find it.

By the way, if someone could help me find the Yoake Mae yori Ruri Iro na - Tech Gian Super Prelude Disk, I would be super grateful. Enjoy!

Bonuses (content came from the Material Collection):

GET THIS TORRENT

Attachments

• [August] Yoake Mae yori Ruri Iro na.torrent
    85.4 KB · Views: 481
Last edited:
Do all of these work on Win 7 and beyond (The very first game in particular)?

It should work. I ran it on my Win 7 notebook a few years ago. Crack and game worked without problems. Same for the sequel. I haven't tested it on my main pc with Win 10, though (seeing that, e.g., Aneimo 2 is one of the rare games where the crack appears to be not compatible with Windows 8/10.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha