[Hentai game] [ADV] Re;Lord 1 ~The witch of Herfort and stuffed animals~ [English] (March 2018) / Re;Lord ~ヘルフォルトの魔女とぬいぐるみ~

voldemor

Elite Member
Elite Member
May 17, 2016
image.png

:rar: Information

Circle : Escu:de/Element , Sekai Project
Release : 10 Mar, 2018
Code:
[CENTER]http://store.steampowered.com/app/788050/ReLord_1_The_witch_of_Herfort_and_stuffed_animals/[/CENTER]

In a fantasy world where magic exists, the demon realm faced an unprecedented danger. Three "witches of disaster" appeared and invaded the demon country of Saarland. Due to the recent peaceful times, Saarland lacked the skills to protect the territory of Groesen.

Recognizing the witches’ overwhelming powers, such as the ability to change the form of others, they surrendered the territory to them.

Half a year later, the majority of the townspeople in Groesen had been turned into dolls. Wilfred decided to take back the land from the witches, and he possesses the only ability to defeat them.

This Strip Battle RPG features a map game play with strategic goals and a battle game play with target shooting and skills level-up. Attack the
witches' clothes to undress them and reveal different CGs!

Enjoy a fully-voiced quirky main character and his sidekick in a fleshed-out story filled with slapstick comedy!

System Requirements
Processor: Intel Core i5
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: 1280 x 720
Storage: 1 GB available space

=============================================================

Visit our BLOG for more hentai
If you like our stuff, you can support us on PATREON

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi I looking for axl vocal collection cd for a long time. would you reupload these 3 files?
tekitonine wrote on Shine's profile.
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.