[Hentai game] [ADV] [TinkerBell] 人妻♪かすみさん ~母娘と共同生活~ / Hitozuma Kasumi-san ~Oyako to Kyoudou Seikatsu~ Ver. 1.01

New Dragon

Elite Member
Contributor
Jul 20, 2012
[ADV] [TinkerBell] 人妻♪かすみさん ~母娘と共同生活~ / Hitozuma Kasumi-san ~Oyako to Kyoudou Seikatsu~ Ver.

Information:
http://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ004440
Title / タイトル: 人妻♪かすみさん ~母娘と共同生活~ / Hitozuma Kasumi-san ~Oyako to Kyoudou Seikatsu~
Brand / ブランド: TinkerBell
Release / 販売日: 2003/07/18
File size / ファイル容量: 586MB

GET THIS TORRENT

Ryoji is a college student living on his own. One day he recieves a call from his Uncle's wife asking him to come over because her house has been burgled while she was shopping. Because his uncle is frequently gone on business it is agreed to have Ryoji stay in the house to help protect his aunt and her daughter. Gradually Ryoji becomes aware that his aunt is starved for sex. What will happen depends on choices made in the game.

◆ストーリー
とある地方都市の大学に通う大学生『松原 良治』は現在、アパートで一人暮しをしている。
近くには父親の弟である叔父一家の家もあり、生活費が苦しくなる月末にはちょくちょく食事に行ったり、
従兄妹の未央の勉強を見てやったりと、比較的親密な親戚付き合いを続けていた。
叔父が忙しく全国を飛びまわっているので、主人公は従兄妹の未央や妻の霞にとっては頼りになる存在でもあった。
そんなある日、主人公の携帯に霞から電話がかかってくる。
電話向うの霞の声は震えており何があったのかと聞き出すと、どうやら空き巣が入ったようだった。
その一件があってから、良治は叔父の寿志からアパートを引き払って
自分の家で下宿しないかと提案される事になる。
逡巡していた良治だったが、霞や未央の強い勧めを受けて、叔父一家の家で下宿する事を決める。
霞に対して淡い憧れを抱いていた良治は我知らずアレコレと想像してしまう。
美人の人妻と可愛い女の子の居る家に下宿する事になった良治の生活はこれからどうなるのか、
ゲームをプレイした人のみが知る事ができる。

◆登場キャラクター
●松原霞(まつばら かすみ)
主人公の叔父『松原寿志』の妻。
両親にすすめられるままに、現在の夫とお見合い結婚をした。
仕事で忙しく日本を飛びまわっている夫に代わってしっかりと家を守っている。
育った家が旧家の為か、性格的にはおっとりしている箱入り娘のような感じ。
現在、殆ど夫からは夜の相手をしてもらえない為か欲求不満気味。
夫と結婚する前までは外で働いていたが、夫が外で働く事には反対の為、
買い物に行く以外は殆ど家中にいる。
主婦仲間の間では誰が浮気をしている等の噂話を聞いて、
内心では結構Hな事を考えてしまうが、自分が浮気をしようと思った事はない。
通販にこっていて、エッチな道具や下着、ビデオ等を密かに集めている。

●浮島春海(うきしま はるみ)
『松原霞』の妹。主人公が通う大学の院生。
独立気風の強い女性。
両親は早く結婚しろと、催促しているが旧家然とした両親の考えには反発している。
その性格がたたってか、今まで男と付き合った事がなく、当然男性経験もない。
気が強く独立心は強いが、姉に対しては随分甘えている面もある。
現在、気になる男性がおり、どうしていいのか分からないので、
その事で主人公にアレコレと相談している。
霞に相談しないのは、霞がそれ程男性について知っているとも思っていない為。
お酒好き。

●松原未央(まつばら みお)
主人公の従兄妹。
『松原霞』の娘。
父親はあまり家に居ない為、母子家庭のような状況で育ってきた。
元気で明るいスポーツ少女。勉強は少し苦手。
勉強が出来る主人公の事を尊敬しており、兄のように慕っている。

Thanks for sharing and providing an answer but since i have no idea how to do what you said is needed could you perhaps share the file already done or enlighten a fool, thanks

Reactions: lconklejean
Old game. It does not work on modern Windows 64 bit (Vista/7/8/10). It works fine in windows 2000/XP though, so if you use a virtual PC. and install it it'll work.

Funnily enough, if you actually install the game in a old windows, and copy the installed folder to a modern windows, the game will work! Meaning that it's the installing process of the game that it's the problem, not the game itself.

Reactions: lconklejean
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\TinkerBell\kasumi]
"CommonProgramsLink"="<No Data>"
"DesktopLink"="<No Data>"
"UninstallData"="<No Data>"
"InstallPath"="."

Thanks for sharing and providing an answer but since i have no idea how to do what you said is needed could you perhaps share the file already done or enlighten a fool, thanks

In the directory of the downloaded game, create a txt document. Right click > New Text Document. With that open copy what New Dragon wrote above or in the quote. Save it as "path.reg" or "run_first.reg" It will state something about changing the file type just agree. If it doesn't do this you need to show file extensions so you can change it from txt to reg. With the folder open, left click view > then left click options > left click the view tab and find the check box for showing file extensions.

Then run the reg file.

Change the compatibility to WinXP.

The game should run afterwards.

Apologies for grave digging, I was able to get this to work really easy on Win10 using the reg option and forcing compatibility to WinXP New Dragon provided. Thank you!

It worked what he said New Dragon and RetroFatality thanks for the tip, hopefully it could be done to go with another game of Tinkerbell "aniyome wa ijippari" that can not run on windows 10 also and I want to play.

Copy below and save as "path.reg" and run it (write in your windows registry)-

"InstallPath"="."

i wonder why this wont work for me i tried to create a path.reg that you saying and i tried to run it and get error

"Cannot import C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\Kasumi\path.reg: The specified file is not a registry script.
You can only import binary registry files from within the registry editor."

i wonder why this wont work for me i tried to create a path.reg that you saying and i tried to run it and get error

"Cannot import C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\Kasumi\path.reg: The specified file is not a registry script.
You can only import binary registry files from within the registry editor."

Make sure you have the registry editor version on the first line. Then it works:

Code:

"InstallPath"="."

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mozzamezo wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please re upload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01177568.html/?locale=en_US

Thanks in Advance
coolguy12346789 wrote on Shine's profile.
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, can you update this? New version fix the character skin chage bug. This bug will cause you can't interactive with anything.
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ315563 RJ327273 RJ367842 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.