[Hentai game] [ADV] [Ricotta] プリンセスラバー! / Princess Lover!

New Dragon

Elite Member
Contributor
Jul 20, 2012
[ADV] [Ricotta] プリンセスラバー! / Princess Lover!

Information:
http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=478925
Title / タイトル: プリンセスラバー! / Princess Lover!
Brand / ブランド: Ricotta
Release / 販売日: 2008/06/27
File size / ファイル容量: 3.16GB

GET THIS TORRENT

Kobayashi Teppei was an ordinary student, but that suddenly changed when he lost both of his parents in an accident. His grandfather, Arima Isshin, appears in front of him and demands he be the successor to his famed family which has influence over the entirety of Japan's economy.

An aristocratic life begins for him that he’s only heard about in stories.
A gorgeous house, outstanding servants.
And life at the richest school in Japan, “Syuuhou Academy.”
Everything is different from before and he is still troubled with his daily life.

There he meets the elegant ladies:

Charlotte, the self-centered cat like princess of another country.
Silvia, the serious minded successor of an aristocratic family who carries the blood of a knight.
Seika, a member of a social club that only a chosen few can join, a fashion model and designer, she doesn’t like to lose.
And Yuu, his devoted personal maid.

He ends up being part of his school's society club that which only a chosen few people can join. Who will Teppei choose to dance with at the ball held by the school society club? Arima Teppei’s trial to become an established gentleman has just begun!

ごく一般庶民の学生だった小林哲平の生活は、両親を不慮の事故で亡くしたことで一変した。
大切なものを失った哲平の前に突如現れたのは、日本経済界の雄であり実祖父の有馬一心。
「わしの息子になれ」―― その日から、有馬の名とそのすべてを継ぐ跡取りとなるために、社交界にデビューすることに。
用意されたのは、お話だけでしか知らなかった超セレブな生活。
豪華な家、選りすぐりの使用人。そして、日本でも屈指のお金持ち学園“私立秀峰学園”での学生生活。何もかもが今までと違いすぎ、戸惑いながら過ごす毎日。そんな中、訪れる優雅なレディー達との出会い。
一国の姫で子猫のようにマイペースなお姉さんシャルロット。貴族の生まれで騎士の血をひく生真面目なシルヴィ。学園で選ばれた生徒のみ入れる社交部の代表であり、自らもファッションモデル兼デザイナーをしている強気で負けず嫌いな聖華。そして、献身的な自分付のメイドの優。
そんな選ばれた人間だけが所属できる学園の社交部に、哲平は成り行きから所属することに。そして、学園社交部が催す舞踏会で哲平は誰を選び、ワルツを踊ることになるのか?
こうして始まった哲平のセレブ生活。
一人前の紳士となるために、新米セレブ・有馬哲平の試練が始まる!

Reactions: tipen and ask201
Thanks for the game but i cant play it when you try to start it a message say you need install the game

mount the game using virtual drive daemon tools and complete the setup to install the game.

Looks like only the installation folder was uploaded but the game won't start without the registry entries from the installer ?
Try installing the trial version and mix the files around, it could work.

Well I've just finished downloading the game and it works fine without installing, win7 x64.

Well, it doesn't for me, neither does it for Kertar apparently. I'm on Win10 x64, allrdy tried the compatability mode etc.

Edit: I figured out the problem, when finished downloading, it made a file named SaveData instead of a folder named SaveData. If this happens, remove the file, make a folder with the same name.

Edit: I figured out the problem, when finished downloading, it made a file named SaveData instead of a folder named SaveData. If this happens, remove the file, make a folder with the same name.

Wow thats something new made file and not folder )

Well, it doesn't for me, neither does it for Kertar apparently. I'm on Win10 x64, allrdy tried the compatability mode etc.

Thanks, now i can play it. This was 1 of my favorite anime and now i can play it :)

Thanks, really

This means:

SaveData file (0KB file)

View attachment 20213

Don't choose to download it,

Then wait until the game files are downloaded, and then run PrincessLover.exe, the SaveData folder will appear.:alice_hmm:

View attachment 20214

----------------------------------------------------------------

edit:

Windows 10 64-bit

can run the game without any problems.

Last edited:
I deleted the SaveData file and the SaveData folder is created automatically when I try to open the game, but

I keep running into this error massage:

View attachment 20229

When I then try to close the (black Screen) game window, but choose return instead of confirm exit the game, I get this error message too:

View attachment 20230

I have tried compatible mode on my 64 bits windows 10, still got the same issue.

Anyone have any solutions, and what does those error message say anyway ?

thanks in advance

I deleted the SaveData file and the SaveData folder is created automatically when I try to open the game, but

I keep running into this error massage:

View attachment 20229

When I then try to close the (black Screen) game window, but choose return instead of confirm exit the game, I get this error message too:

View attachment 20230

I have tried compatible mode on my 64 bits windows 10, still got the same issue.

Anyone have any solutions, and what does those error message say anyway ?

thanks in advance

I got an error saying something in Japanese something 7 please help it just shows black screen then error when i open exe, i also tried an installation from the game disk from another site and faced the same problem

Thanks in advance

I got an error saying something in Japanese something 7 please help it just shows black screen then error when i open exe, i also tried an installation from the game disk from another site and faced the same problem

Thanks in advance
The error is "List index out of bounds (7)". It has to do with memory management in Windows.

So far, I can't think of any viable solution short off rolling back to Win 10 build 1703 or even lower (Windows 7/8.1).

It turns out, running the exe with the compatibility set to Windows 98/Me fixes it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi I looking for axl vocal collection cd for a long time. would you reupload these 3 files?
tekitonine wrote on Shine's profile.
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.