[Hentai game] [ADV] [Melty Cherry] 好きな娘に告ったら♂だった件について。 / About the matter that was ♂ when I declared my love for a favorite daughter.

New Dragon

Elite Member
Contributor
Jul 20, 2012
[ADV] [Melty Cherry] 好きな娘に告ったら♂だった件について。 / About the matter that was ♂ when I declared my love for a favorite daughter.

Information:
DLsite
Title / タイトル: 好きな娘に告ったら♂だった件について。 / About the matter that was ♂ when I declared my love for a favorite daughter.
Brand / ブランド: Melty Cherry
Release / 販売日: 2016/03/12
File size / ファイル容量: 202MB

GET THIS TORRENT

The Boku which changed school in a certain school
Though the friend was not yet made, the favorite person has been able to do it.
Days to merely peep at her club activities attracted by her earnestly.
She and I who I want to come close, and started an action confess it accidentally even a little by being Hyon.
My and her story began in there──

In toiu ji the now product a previous work "natsukera!" "The daughter of the man" in a series of ni is a main story.
The feelings of the chief character who had loved daughters of the men were Maine in the previous work, but wanted to just picture the emotional conflict of "the daughter of the man who recognized oneself with a man" with the product adversely.
…But, never such; was not talked (sweat)

Be becoming annual, but appear with a supporting role, and serve a story, and already put up the Characters of the previous work.
The person of the A which was not able to play an active part makes an outstanding performance with the product in the previous work now! ?

There is little story divergence as ever, but prepare for different ending by choice for the time being.

とある学校に転校してきた僕。
友達もまだ出来ていないけど、好きな人は出来てしまった。
彼女に憧れて、ただひたすら彼女の部活を覗く日々。
ちょっとでも彼女と接近したくて行動を開始した僕は、ひょんな事から突発的に告白してしまう。
そこから僕と彼女の物語は始まった──

という事で、今作は前作「なつけら!」に続き「男の娘」がメインのお話です。
前作では男の娘を愛してしまった主人公の心情がメインでしたが、今作では逆に
「自らを男と認識している男の娘」の心の葛藤を描きたいと思っていました…
…が、全然そんな感じにはならなかった!orz

もはや恒例となりつつありますが、前作のキャラクター達も脇役で登場して物語を盛り立てます。
前作では活躍しきれなかったあの人も今作では大活躍!?

相変わらずストーリー分岐は数少ないですが、一応は選択によって別のエンディングを用意しています。

ちなみに登場人物は全て 男 性 です。

Reactions: Gurlok

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。