[Hentai game] [ADV] [Guilty] 種憑け村 ~白濁神、念仏講ノ儀~ / Tanetsuke Mura ~Hakudakugami, Nenbutsu Kou no Gi~

New Dragon

Elite Member
Contributor
Jul 20, 2012
[ADV] [Guilty] 種憑け村 ~白濁神、念仏講ノ儀~ / Tanetsuke Mura ~Hakudakugami, Nenbutsu Kou no Gi~

Information:
http://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ005684
Title / タイトル: 種憑け村 ~白濁神、念仏講ノ儀~ / Tanetsuke Mura ~Hakudakugami, Nenbutsu Kou no Gi~
Brand / ブランド: Guilty
Release / 販売日: 2011/02/25
File size / ファイル容量: 2.87GB

GET THIS TORRENT

Last edited:
Windows 10 x64 cant run this , or i do need to do something to make it run >

thanks

Same here, I was able to install the patches (the first one you have to let extract and install the patch, the second you can just install the patch I think?) but no way to run it yet. Copy protection?

Reactions: lconklejean
Idk why you have problems, I install and all work (I use jap lang for sys)
So try Applocale or NTLE or change sys lang or etc

Same here, I was able to install the patches (the first one you have to let extract and install the patch, the second you can just install the patch I think?) but no way to run it yet. Copy protection?

Idk why you have problems, I install and all work (I use jap lang for sys)
So try Applocale or NTLE or change sys lang or etc
NTLEA & Apploc not working
change windows to japan regional not working too
run as admin for them, still not working

lastly i copy paste, still not working

strange really, they are open in task manager but no display

thanks

NTLEA & Apploc not working
change windows to japan regional not working too
run as admin for them, still not working

lastly i copy paste, still not working

strange really, they are open in task manager but no display

thanks

I have Win7 x64, it's hard to say why not working for you, maybe you miss some runtime libraries or netframework or etc, try read *.txt files maybe you find some tips there

Win 10 x64 cannot play this game. It may need to change codes in .exe to make its worked which I don't know how.

So I use virtual window 7 x64 to run the game which is working fine.

Installed the game, windows in Japanese setting, disabled anti-virus software, run it .... NOTHING! It gave me this pop-up after the installation:

sup2428.tmp has stopped working; A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available.

WTF?! I can't play it. The .exe file WILL NOT start. Need help!

How are we supposed to install this, in what order, and how do we install the add-ons as well?

Last edited:
So this game deploy and launch a temporary executable with a temporary name; this method is very suspect and small like a virus or a copy protection.

Well, quite the old thread, but thought I'd leave my two cents as well since nobody's come to any conclusions here... Tested this game in three environments:
English Win10 x64 w/ English Locale & Japanese Locale Emulator = Failed to launch
Japanese Win10 x64 w/ Japanese Locale = Failed to launch
English WinXP w/ Japanese Locale = Launched OK

Tried copying the files wholesale from XP to Windows 10 with no change to the conclusion, thus the installer is not at fault.

Soooooo, this leads me to the conclusion that the game doesn't run on Win10... Better get a VM up&running if you want to play this, or just brush the dust of a old Windows XP computer...

this game have compatibility issues with 64bit systems something related with recent versions of direcX, but Win7 should run this without problems

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

akane_aka wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Title: 意地悪なお姉さんによる射精管理監獄

Circle: 清楚工房

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01079347.html
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.

✨Shine✨[240426][おふろワークス] サキと淫絡の坩堝 [RJ01138218]