[Hentai game] [ADV] [Guilty] 人妻女教師・麗香~乳辱の雌奴隷~ / Hitozuma Onna Kyoushi Reika ~Nyuujoku no Mesu Dorei~

New Dragon

Elite Member
Contributor
Jul 20, 2012
[ADV] [Guilty] 人妻女教師・麗香~乳辱の雌奴隷~ / Hitozuma Onna Kyoushi Reika ~Nyuujoku no Mesu Dorei~

配信開始日: 2004/10/26
ゲームジャンル: 巨乳女教師乳辱レ○プAVG
原画: 紅葉-K
シナリオ: 卑影ムラサキ
ボイス: あり
シリーズ: ----
ブランド: Guilty
ジャンル: デモ・体験版あり 女教師 野外・露出 巨乳 辱め 学園もの

GET THIS TORRENT

Murakami Toshiaki had a crush for his beautiful homeroom teacher, Tachibana Reika. As his feelings grow stronger, he musters the courage to hand her a love letter, but it was a mistake. Reika tore up the letter after reading it loud in front of all the class's students. Since then his school life became worse, until one day of his 2nd year, he found Reika masturbating on the school toilet. Taking pictures of the shocking scene with his phone, he begins to threaten Reika with those pictures.

村上敏明は、担任の美人女教師・橘麗香に憧れていた。想いが募り、勇気を振り絞ってラブレターを渡したが、それが間違いだった。麗香はそのラブレターの内容をクラスのみんなの前で読み上げたあげく破り捨てたのだ。以来、学校生活が最悪になってしまった敏明だったが、二年に進級したある日、学園のトイレでオナニーに耽っている麗香を目撃。その衝撃のシーンを携帯のカメラで隠し撮りし、その画像をネタに麗香を脅し…。

Has anyone been able to get this working recently? I had to reinstall it due to an unexpected registry problem (with all my Guilty games in fact--strange). At first I could mount it with DaemonTools and install it with Locale-Emulator, but the text in the game was all garbled (Locale-Emulator didn't fix that). Then when I uninstalled and reinstalled it, I couldn't even install it from the disc, I had to copy it to a directory, and it had the same error.

Reactions: lconklejean
Has anyone been able to get this working recently? I had to reinstall it due to an unexpected registry problem (with all my Guilty games in fact--strange). At first I could mount it with DaemonTools and install it with Locale-Emulator, but the text in the game was all garbled (Locale-Emulator didn't fix that). Then when I uninstalled and reinstalled it, I couldn't even install it from the disc, I had to copy it to a directory, and it had the same error.

Try different soft for emulation, and run as administrator

Try different soft for emulation, and run as administrator

Thank you for the answer, can you give some suggestions for the emulation.

What I've done in the past--and works for every game besides Guilty software games, arg--was running the setup in Locale-Emulator with admin privileges (and Japanese settings, obviously). Now, nothing comes up, for no reason.

I tried HF pAppLoc, and it runs the setup--but the actual AppLoc function doesn't work (which means the setup's text is messed up, and since you can't change the final installation path, this is an issue). I tried NTLEAS also, but that didn't work.

Man, what a pain in the ass this particular game has been, after it wasn't that hard to install in the first place. I think I might've found the cheaper version, which was made in 2007 rather than 2004--but that version is impossible to find now.

EDIT: Huh, switching to Japanese unicode lets the program run properly--but that breaks a few other things in Windows 10, making it a temporary solution really. And I still can't run the Setup! I think you just can't run this version of the program's setup in Windows 10, and you get a face full of registry errors instead.

YET another edit: Well, I was finally able to get it to install--just installing it with the jumbled name, then manually changing the shortcuts, registry entry and folder structure (real fun). So now I just need to figure out why nothing seems to be able to fix the text short of changing Unicode (which is doable, but inconvenient). Locale-Emulator's function (which works for Tinkerbell games with the same issue) does nothing, but at least the game runs--the game doesn't even run through NTLEA. Guess it's just old...

Last edited:
Thank you for the answer, can you give some suggestions for the emulation.

What I've done in the past--and works for every game besides Guilty software games, arg--was running the setup in Locale-Emulator with admin privileges (and Japanese settings, obviously). Now, nothing comes up, for no reason.

I tried HF pAppLoc, and it runs the setup--but the actual AppLoc function doesn't work (which means the setup's text is messed up, and since you can't change the final installation path, this is an issue). I tried NTLEAS also, but that didn't work.

Man, what a pain in the ass this particular game has been, after it wasn't that hard to install in the first place. I think I might've found the cheaper version, which was made in 2007 rather than 2004--but that version is impossible to find now.

EDIT: Huh, switching to Japanese unicode lets the program run properly--but that breaks a few other things in Windows 10, making it a temporary solution really. And I still can't run the Setup! I think you just can't run this version of the program's setup in Windows 10, and you get a face full of registry errors instead.

YET another edit: Well, I was finally able to get it to install--just installing it with the jumbled name, then manually changing the shortcuts, registry entry and folder structure (real fun). So now I just need to figure out why nothing seems to be able to fix the text short of changing Unicode (which is doable, but inconvenient). Locale-Emulator's function (which works for Tinkerbell games with the same issue) does nothing, but at least the game runs--the game doesn't even run through NTLEA. Guess it's just old...

Win 10 have compatibility mode for running *.exe ? IF yes try there.

Win 10 have compatibility mode for running *.exe ? IF yes try there.

Went ahead and tried that--Windows XP SP3 compatibility (and then you have to run it through Locale-Emulator of course). No change whatsoever. Thank you for the suggestion though.

It's really strange, since Locale-Emulator's fake UI system language setting works in any other game with this issue (mostly TinkerBell's titles), but not this one.

Well, I sort of figured it out--the reason why it worked in the past was because I had a installation of the 'Bargain' version from 2007, not the 2004 version. Which you can install through Locale-Emulator just fine, and you can run through Locale-Emulator just fine.

What a difference 3 years makes. Tracking down a working torrent was hell though. There are few other differences--possible due to Locale-Emulator running in English Unicode (the menu transitions are painfully slow, which I remembered too), but that's a small price to pay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.
Groups23 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
Could you upload fantia.jp/posts/2683868 ?
mozzamezo wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please re upload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01177568.html/?locale=en_US

Thanks in Advance
coolguy12346789 wrote on Shine's profile.