[Hentai game] [ADV] [Gear Stone Software] 夏、めいと。/ Summer, With Nieces. Ver.1.03

New Dragon

Elite Member
Contributor
Jul 20, 2012
[ADV] [Gear Stone Software] 夏、めいと。/ Summer, With Nieces. Ver.1.03

Information:
DLsite
Title / タイトル: 夏、めいと。 / Summer, With Nieces.
Brand / ブランド: Gear Stone Software
Release / 販売日: 2016/06/01
File size / ファイル容量: 1.09GB

http://sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=download&tid=2059018
or
GET THIS TORRENT

* Story
It was my first homecoming in 5 years.
My two nieces had grown up beautifully.

We gradually became reacquainted,
and the burdens of my life dissipated like clouds in the sun.

My mind returns often to that time...

That summer----------------
Those good days with my nieces.

* System
Choose locations on the map and trigger events.
Osawari Mode allows you interact with "touching".

It's possible to mistake their mood and "mistake",
but messages and the status screen provide reference
for success and a deeper intimacy.

Animated interaction
No voice acting

■あらすじ
5年ぶりに帰郷した”わたし”。
待っていたのは美しく成長したふたりの姪。

少し強引でも徐々に受け入れてくれる彼女たちと触れ合うことで、
今までの冴えない人生が幻かのように晴れ渡る。

思いのネジが巻き戻った時、めいたちとの未来をどうするか・・・・。

あの夏――――
めいたちと気持ちいい日々。

■システム
マップから行き先を選んでイベントを発生させます。
お触りモードに突入で、めいたちと触れ合いましょう。

めいたちが気に食わないと失敗することもありますが、
メッセージとステータス画面を参考にプレイしてください。
成否によって、さらに深く交わることができます。

キャラクターは全編どこかしらアニメーション、
インタラクティブな反応が楽しめます。

■その他
※キャラクターの音声はありません。

List of endings:
Bad 1 - don't have sex with either girl, just sleeping in your room is easiest way to get this.
Bad 2 - Have sex with black haired girl once on day 1, but not with brown haired girl.
Bad 3 - Have sex with brown haired girl once on day 1, but not with black haired girl.
Bad 4 - Have sex with both girls on day 1 and do nothing else for other days.
Bad 5 - Have sex with both girls on day 1. Get morning scene for black haired girl on day 2 and go to station with girls on day 2 afternoon.
Bad 6 - Have sex with both girls on day 1. Get morning scene for brown haired girl on day 2 and go to station with girls on day 2 afternoon.

Good 1 - Have sex twice with black haired girl on day 1. Get morning scene, go to station and get night scene with her on day 2. (day 1 afternoon not needed)
Good 2 - Have sex twice with brown haired girl on day 1. Get morning scene, go to station and get night scene with her on day 2. (day 1 afternoon not needed)
Good 3 - Get Aphrodisiac (not energy drink) day 1 afternoon and have sex with both girls. Day 2 morning go to kitchen and choose yes. Go to station with girls in afternoon, do whatever at night.

Help on scenes:
Black haired girl
Day 1 noon (empty room) - If she turns to look at you, do not touch her until she turns back around. Do not try and kiss her until lust is at orange (second stat). Do not attempt to lift skirt until you're no longer gaining yellow (lust). At max, lift skirt. Play with breast or ass until breast no longer gives yellow (ass is bugged). Kiss until no longer gain red. Once both maxed, click penis. Click cum button.

Day 1 evening (living room) - Easier noon scene was done. Do not try to kiss her, lift shirt (oh her side) or spread legs at beginning. Do not touch her if "........." stays on screen, wait until it changes. Play with breast until no more yellow gain. Lift shirt, now you can kiss. Kiss or suck on breasts until yellow/red max then spread legs. click panties. click penis. Cum. Click penis again to have sex, cum however you like. Slight change if you have sex with her again after cumming once.

Day 1 night (her room) - Kiss until red max and click anywhere until yellow max. Click penis. click her crotch and click the vaginal block to the right to make her cum. click on penis to have sex. special animation of cum outside.

Day 2 morning (changing room) - Kiss, play with breasts or pussy until she allows you to take off bra (it'll be the only option at that point). max yellow/red and then click penis. cum from hand job and then cum from blow job.

Day 2 afternoon (station) - Kiss until red max and then take off shirt. click penis to have sex. cum however. Make sure to have one cum shot left over for next scene.

Day 2 night (bath) - Kiss or suck breast until yellow max, do not click legs. Once maxed, click penis.

Brown haired girl
Day 1 noon (her room) - Do not kiss until she's blushing. Do not touch her while she's half awake. Trying to move her arm does nothing. Once red and yellow are maxed, click penis.

Day 1 evening (kitchen) - Rub ass 2-3 times and then spread legs (Can instantly spread legs if done noon scene). If she frowns while rubbing, quickly find the "let go" button on the right side of her skirt. Once you've spread legs, click crotch and then click vaginal block to make cum. Cum however you like during BJ. Lift shirt and skirt. max red/yellow and then remove panties. spread legs. click crotch and then vaginal block to make cum. click penis to have sex. slight change if have sex a second time.

Day 1 night (bath) - Do not click crotch until red/yellow maxed. Click crotch once both are maxed. Click penis. special cum animation if cum outside.

Day 2 morning (her room) - play with her however until yellow is maxed. click penis. cum from licking and then cum from BJ.

Day 2 afternoon (station) - Same as black haired girl.

Day 2 night (toilet) - Play with breast or kiss until yellow is maxed. Do not click legs. Once maxed, click penis.

Day 3 both girls - All automated so no guide needed.

Follow this and you should get all the scenes, good hunting.

I really like the style of the game cyrcle, it is very awesome and original.

I cant play this game in Windows 10, the text wont appear. Does someone knows how to solve this problem?

It is possible that you lack a specific font which uses a game. I had such a case in a few games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3