[Hentai game] [ADV] [劇團近未来] 愛してるけど恋したい、あと援助交際も / [Unagimaru] As for A and the En ● association that want to be in love though I love it

New Dragon

Elite Member
Contributor
Jul 20, 2012
[ADV] [劇團近未来] 愛してるけど恋したい、あと援助交際も / [Unagimaru] As for A and the En ● association that want to be in love though I love it

Information:
DLsite
Title: 愛してるけど恋したい、あと援助交際も / As for A and the En ● association that want to be in love though I love it
Brand: 劇團近未来 / Unagimaru
Release: 2013/12/28
File size: 711MB

Wife and lover and nyuinseikatsu where Schoolgirl comes to for a visit――
Be approximately 500 pieces of large volume for basic event CG31 mai, a difference.
"Whom shall have you outrun him to today?"
・Daily life Sex during the hospitalization, visit H!

In the hospital where I who was rolled up in a traffic accident carried it on its shoulder and was crowded,
Amourette worked as Nurse.

"Almost grow the bottom of the nose by a lover to whisper ♪" coming to to sometimes do a good thing to ," but,
Naturally "save you, and is the wife loving it Run?" For reason to come for to visit――

The girls school girl who got to know in kyokuinnai "came to use it, and to be given it of a daddy, the small"! The disposal to do for to En ● association.

nyuinseikatsu which mingled of a thrill and the pleasure,
May I finish it safely?
■内容
妻と恋人と女子校生が、お見舞いに来る入院生活――

■あらすじ
交通事故に巻き込まれた俺が担ぎ込まれた病院には、
浮気相手がナースとして勤めていた。

「時々イイコトしに来てあげる♪」と囁く恋人に鼻の下を伸ばしそうになるが、
当然愛する妻も「あなた、溜ってるんでしょ?」と見舞いに来る訳で――

挙句院内で知り合った女子校生が「パパ、お小遣いもらいに来たよ!」と
援助交際にやってくる始末。

スリルと快楽が入り交じるこの入院生活を、
俺は無事に終えることが出来るのだろうか。

■システム
基本イベントCG31枚、差分約500枚の大ボリューム。
オートモード・クイックセーブ、ロードなど、便利機能も満載。
ヒロインはフルボイス約2000ワードを収録。
フェラ音チュパ音、充実の卑語は、もちろん無修正でお送りします!
1024×768の大画面で、臨場感溢れるエッチシーンをお楽しみ下さい。

詳細はこちら!
http://kinmirai.dojin.com/soft23.html

Attachments

• 126GRJ592.torrent
    56.6 KB · Views: 509
VNDB

romanji: Aishiteru kedo Koishitai, Ato Enjokousai mo

Description
The protagonist is happily married with his wife, Suzuka.
Although the sex with her is great, it isn't enough for his sex drive, so he's having an affair with Haru.
One day after meeting with Haru he has a car accident, breaking his leg and he has to stay in hospital for a few weeks.
But what about his abnormal sex drive?
Fortunately Suzuka promises to visit him often, Haru is actually a nurse working in the hospital and there is a mysterious, dark-skinned girl named Natsumi around.

Reactions: New Dragon

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

sswwwwss wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi, would you reupload the dead links for 幻想生物図鑑 series, especially with their html? I can't find them anywhere.
Also, do you happen to have older works from this series? Those works that don't even appear on offical site anymore.
Many thanks.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Btw, considering you have this, does that mean you have access to this one too? Just asking.

『角折魔王エリスの再生譚』体験版
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/201010-なぎり屋-叔母を貪る夜-ver23-03-27-rj302585.1298225/

Can you please Reup this?
Thanks as always for the good work.
Enemond17 wrote on Shine's profile.
神具姫ヒーローアンチド could you please reupload this? thanks