[ADV] [トラヴュランス] ぷるるん授業 / [Trabulance] Pururun Jugyou

配信開始日: 2003/12/19
ゲームジャンル: 爆乳教師とHなレッスンAVG
原画: すめらぎ琥珀
ボイス: あり
ブランド: トラヴュランス
ジャンル: 恋愛 メガネっ娘 女教師 シスター 巨乳

GET THIS TORRENT

悪友の誘いでソープランドに行くことになってしまった主人公。でもいざ行くとなると緊張しまくり。そこでお酒の力を借りようと居酒屋へ…ところが緊張のあまり飲みすぎてしまいあっけなくつぶれてしまうのだった。その上、飲んでいた居酒屋で学園の爆乳美人教師4人組と遭遇。こっぴどく説教され彼らの改革はあえなく終了してしまった。だが、翌朝目を覚ますと彼の頬に残っていた赤いルージュの跡は一体…?

you use daemon tools? try alcohol + win XP

Last edited:
you use daemon tools? try alcohol + win XP

Struggling trying to make this run in Windows XP VM through Virtual Box. Installation gets done but the .exe doesn't open the novel.

Meanwhile in a real Windows XP HDD I can also open the .exe but the voices can't be heard (ERROR AUDIO CODE = 0:0). I'm learning how to solve it in this troubleshooting but it would be better to be able to run this through the VM instead of the real Windows XP.

i remember those old game series requiring something like an adpcm audio codec that was missing from xp default install.
Try to start the hardware wizard, give disk, find on windows\inf folder the file mmdriver.inf and install all adpcm related items.

Reactions: A-9000
i remember those old game series requiring something like an adpcm audio codec that was missing from xp default install.
Try to start the hardware wizard, give disk, find on windows\inf folder the file mmdriver.inf and install all adpcm related items.

Thanks. I didn't read your answer before because of the high amount of time I had to dedicate to solve it :(. Just doing what the troubleshooting guide said was enough to restore the voices in the Windows XP of the Virtual Machine:

ERROR AUDIO CODE = 0:0 / OLD GAMES

Some old games (from Trabulance, ZyX...) may display the following error There will be no voice or sound effects because the system does not support ADPCM files. Do you wish to continue? (CODE = 0:0) at startup, the game will work but there may be some issue with sound.

To avoid this error, you need to replace the file IMAADP32.ACM in the folder C:\Windows\System32 (and C:\Windows\SysWOW64 if you have a 64bit Windows).

Download the file IMAADP32acm
Tutorial replace system files

Just to let anyone know it:

- To avoid needing to use a real Windows XP old computer, I was able to run this game through an old outdated version of Virtual Box (v5.2.40). Why an outdated version? Because newer versions can't activate the Direct3D option inside the Guests addition .iso that needs to be installed in the virtual machine in order to avoid a GPU issue that makes this game crash when you start it in Virtual Box. To anyone that didn't understand what I explained: just try to install this game in a Windows XP x86 through Virtual Box using this guide to do it and eventually you will encounter one by one the errors I already explained and solved.

- If you use Virtual Box and tick the option to share the clipboard between Virtual Box and your real computer then Textractor can catch the text and translate it through DeepL or other machine translator. If you don't do this Windows XP will need to be used with Atlas translator offline or you will have to use some kind of OCR program to get a decent translation.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks