[Hentai game] [ADV] [ウィルテイム] ただひたすらに堕ちていく幼馴染と、それを黙って見ていた俺 / [Buiruteimu] Childhood friend leaving tadahitasurani and I who watched it in silence

New Dragon

Elite Member
Contributor
Jul 20, 2012
[ADV] [ウィルテイム] ただひたすらに堕ちていく幼馴染と、それを黙って見ていた俺 / [Buiruteimu] Childhood friend leaving tadahitasurani and I who watched it in silence

Information:
DLsite
Title / タイトル: ただひたすらに堕ちていく幼馴染と、それを黙って見ていた俺 / Childhood friend leaving tadahitasurani and I who watched it in silence
Brand / ブランド: ウィルテイム / Buiruteimu
Release / 販売日: 2015/08/13
File size / ファイル容量: 104MB

GET THIS TORRENT

The Hime slope Ai reason of Daisuke Majima and the heroine of the chief character is the Campus Nama of the childhood friend.
Yearned each other, but Daisuke who was extremely afraid of a present conditions change was not able to confess.
Meanwhile, the Ai reason lets you make advances to a bad man of the reputation in the Campus called kuzujo*. Talk about the Ai reason with Daisuke,; but - -.

The Ai reason of the childhood friend falls steadily if I do not step forward to the one step without Daisuke being able to show courage.
Blowjob does a thing of * in Campus, and Sex is shown by a friend of *, and be given an order to start, and come to have sex with the other man.

If Daisuke talks with mother of the Bijin, Yuko Majima, mother hangs to the poisonous fang of * again, and be corrupted.
The Ai reason is indiscriminate without anything being made if it is not possible in looking this year; delivery health, - - which fall with a person in charge of-related processing of the octopus room.

Character Designer: GaieN

Story: meisawako

CV: Nishiura quiet / truth tree fan

-Scene introduction - of the CG sample

・The first piece
Katsuragi "big, do not become known so much if speak whether somebody comes over of a lecture either". Want to see it last time; be similar. Or does the Ai reason of the masochist want to be seen? 」
"Be da, useless e" an Ai reason……Want to be seen; what……nainoo. Be i in it! Be nnn, huh……! I haa, a masochist……Few in
Wiggle the limbs squatting down by М character split while speaking of negative lines.
Dishevel hair, and a state to let an expression warp in pleasure is extreme in unchasteness.
That the Ai reason that woke me up has female look that it is indecency in Anna in childhood friends every morning……!

・Handsome man
An Ai reason "a voice"……u which appears! This is no use……! Only think that I am seen in everybody……u where a body becomes hot! nhhaa aaa! !」
One of the expression of the Ai reason to keep being confused and the women close for a voice as a friend "is a lie"! ? Appealed for to.
kuzujo* roars with laughter in a curtain whether you heard a voice of the So.
Katsuragi "the lie can lie down". This fellow was such a woman from the cause. You know, doh metamorphic masochist grumphie
An Ai reason "no!" Do not say! I do not expose even masochism to everybody; can appear; eee! 」

・Comedian
Wanted to question you closely whether you intended to really resist it, and the Ai reason reached the Ekusutashii really plainly.
While not letting me do it a feeling from Kokoro not to show in the Sex with me, and living, and exposing a face.
Katsuragi "do not love it properly?" This woman keeps living since she questioned
Flew into a rage with words of Katsuragi, and I shouted, "I did not joke".
As for the penile size, I made an effort for me desperately smaller than a guy until today.
Daisuke "you do not have the reason to be said in this way that how is". Even I am made to satisfy an Ai reason. Therefore be separated from a wife right now; o! 」

・The fourth piece
Yuko, to "miserable eroticism pig grandmother, thank you for a reward of the semen". A nn! Point X pomiruku of Toru is very delicious! 」
Arrange Chi zukashigemonaku, indecent lines.
The expression of two people changes whenever I taste slurp and sperm of kuzujo* in the mouth.
"Akume does visit, the Ai reason of the Horny masochist pig in taste, and be Shima u to just breathe of heavy semen" an Ai reason! Like that A, ikku u un! 」
"Co, the Yuuko Yuuko of the eroticism grandmother lives in Mature Woman ma X, too"! Chi okakimasuu uuu! !!」

主人公の間島大介とヒロインの姫坂愛由は幼馴染の学園生同士。
お互いに想いあってるが、現状変化を極端に恐れる大介は告白できないでいた。
その間に愛由は、葛城透という学園でも評判の悪い男に言い寄らせる。愛由は大介に相談するが――。

大介が勇気を出せずに一歩を踏み出さなければ、幼馴染の愛由はどんどんと堕ちていく。
学園で透のをフェラしたり、セックスを透の仲間に見せられたり、命令されて他の男とセックスしたりもするようになる。

大介が美人の母親、間島優子に相談すれば、母親もまた透の毒牙にかかって堕落してしまう。
何もできずに見ていることしかできなければ、愛由は見境なくデリヘル、タコ部屋の性処理係と堕ちていく――。

原画 : GaieN

シナリオ : 鳴沢巧

CV : 西浦のどか/誠樹ふぁん

Reactions: Damaged and HV3

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。