Contributor
Jun 12, 2018
:rar: Information

Circle: Fox Muffler
Release: Feb/02/2018
Genre: Witch, Restraint, Captivity, Robot Sex, Short hair, Blonde Hair
Code:
[CENTER]https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ215776.html[/CENTER]

When you come to your senses, you find yourself in the Magic Country, that is totally unfamiliar to you.

In this beautiful yet somewhat sorrowful world, you meet a girl like destined as such.

You are being taken into, guided by the girl, the depth of a mysterious would...

- Unique characters and intricate story! Reveal the hidden side of the mysterious kingdom!

- The game system employs a variety of genre; action, card battle, exploration, raising etc.!

- Post-game contents and two types of secret clothes are loaded!

- Find cute characters around the town and captivate them using chemicals you made.
Growing them stronger? Disciplining them? It's your decision.

This is an epic adult game comes with vast world setting and plenty of characters!

=============================================================

Visit our BLOG for more hentai
If you like our stuff, you can support us on PATREON

Reactions: majesto009
I don't even know where can/should I go right after making the tutorial drug. All I can touch is 'Door' and 'Exit' button.

I don't even know where can/should I go right after making the tutorial drug. All I can touch is 'Door' and 'Exit' button.
Click the bottom right corner of the carpet...

Click the bottom right corner of the carpet...
Thanks, though I managed to found that out by mashing my mouse over the whole screen before coming back here to reply. So far I only got secret end every new replay(x3). Is that the only end for this game?

Is this the latest version? the crashes are annoying.
Sounds like you should try running it with JP locale emulator. If it still crashes, try lowering everything on the launcher.

Doesn't work, still crashes every now and then.

Is it crashing on specific places or what? If it's random crash, then I am not sure what else besides graphic settings, or lack of runtime dependencies.
But if it's only on specific places, try checking your game folder size. Mine was around 828mb. Any lower than that, perhaps something gone wrong during extraction process.

Is it crashing on specific places or what? If it's random crash, then I am not sure what else besides graphic settings, or lack of runtime dependencies.
But if it's only on specific places, try checking your game folder size. Mine was around 828mb. Any lower than that, perhaps something gone wrong during extraction process.

I got the updated version somewhere else.
yes its random crashes, dlsite says the earlier version has memory leaks, which has been fixed.
thanks for the replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks
Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.