Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
mv024f78cca473711988.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:aaa924025a782ff2fcbca0ac3f629ead3f247c43&tr=http://sukebei.tracker.wf:8888/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-1297349/
Direct Download Links said:
PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...If you ever consider buy Premium Account, you can use my Rapidgator Referral Link and Fikper Referral Link. I am really appreciated for your support~

Attachments

• [230330] [POISON] Sex-Loving Family.torrent
    94.5 KB · Views: 863
Anyone know which file to delete if I want the Japanese text instead of the English one?

Is the english version censored or something? I see scenes in the preview missing here, like Manatsu (Gyaru) being teased under the table by a foot. I want to buy it but only when is full =S

edit: So aparently the after story is translated yay! Bad news is that is 3 different DLCs and the 3 together cost more than the game itself, and if you want to buy the full game at once you have to buy the voice thing dlc and the previous game too?! WTF i will just wait until there is a real full vesion........

Last edited:
The translation is understandable (especially if you know some spoken JP and can fill in the blanks yourself), but it's obviously just MTL. It could be worse, sure, but for a game they sell on Steam I had expected a bit more.

The uploads of this game are without the DLC, apparently they locked three extra endings behind the "ultimate pack" or whatever they call it, and you'll have to buy that to get all the content. It's as bit of a shame they do that, not like they'll build a good rep with people doing stuff like that + the MTL. Hopefully someone uploads the complete version eventually.

Art and voicework is fantastic, I love the standing character images, lovely designs - also fun that the heroine from their previous game is in this one too on the "antagonist" side.

Last edited:
The translation is understandable (especially if you know some spoken JP and can fill in the blanks yourself), but it's obviously just MTL. It could be worse, sure, but for a game they sell on Steam I had expected a bit more.

The uploads of this game are without the DLC, apparently they locked three extra endings behind the "ultimate pack" or whatever they call it, and you'll have to buy that to get all the content. It's as bit of a shame they do that, not like they'll build a good rep with people doing stuff like that + the MTL. Hopefully someone uploads the complete version eventually.

Art and voicework is fantastic, I love the standing character images, lovely designs - also fun that the heroine from their previous game is in this one too on the "antagonist" side.

From what i can see they are transparent in that it is a MTL (edited hopefully) but i checked and even with discount (buying the full pack) the game is about the same or a little more than Resident Evil 4 (deluxe) wich is ridiculous for a MTL in my opinion, hopefully they release a version with the 3 after story dlc included or at least a deal for the main game + those 3 alone.

First, thanks for uploading this game so much.

For the issue that the language is english, I try to replace the language "english" with "japanese" in the file as below
"C:\Downloads\Sex-Loving Family\Sex-Loving Family\plugin\steam_api.dll"

but when I restart the game after it was done, it showed the following error:
View attachment 30061View attachment 30062

If chinese makes confusing and there is same problem
https://forums.windower.net/index.p...TB4YzAwMDAxMzAv;RXJyb3IgMHhjMDAwMDEzMA,,.html

So is anyone know how to make the game japanese correctly?

The uploads of this game are without the DLC, apparently they locked three extra endings behind the "ultimate pack" or whatever they call it
That's ridiculous to CUT the content from original JP release and sell it as a DLC... And I don't even talking about that ADV mini patch, it really was a DLC on JP release, but why they cut another content, geez... what the hell. I understand eroge industry nowadays in terrible condition, but doing MTL officially and cutting the main game for paid DLC for high price is... meeeh... uuuugh....... I don't understand.

So, no one is going to update this because they are eighter poor or selfish.....

Why did people even bought half this game in english and posted it for ? I mean is just stupid, cuz it has no value....

People that bough it could just post the full english version from here is only 50 $ with all dlcs and english !!

https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ01000864.html

Attachments

• VJ01000864_img_main.jpg
    VJ01000864_img_main.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha