Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: [210924] [DESSERT Soft] 彼女(ヒロイン)は友達ですか?恋人ですか?それともトメフレですか? Second + Bonus [H-Game]

  1. #11
    Nico Ruby NicoRuby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    65
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
    Points: 4,760, Level: 44
    Points: 4,760, Level: 44
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteran

    Re: [210924] [DESSERT Soft] 彼女(ヒロイン)は友達ですか?恋人ですか?それともトメフレですか? Second + Bonus [H-Game]

    is there a crack if have please upload

  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many
     

  3. #12
    Senior Member ivory7777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    628
    Thanks
    6,004
    Thanked 78 Times in 61 Posts
    Points: 22,121, Level: 92
    Points: 22,121, Level: 92
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranRecommendation Second Class10000 Experience PointsThree Friends

    Re: [210924] [DESSERT Soft] 彼女(ヒロイン)は友達ですか?恋人ですか?それともトメフレですか? Second + Bonus [H-Game]

    Quote Originally Posted by albertwyy View Post
    A download serial code is required in order to get the patch during a limited time period.

    P.S. For DLCs of games sold in the past, after such limited free download time, they may be available for purchase (for a small sum of money) from a certain DL game site (usually DMM).
    ah i see, thanks for the info.

  4. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    941
    Thanks
    613
    Thanked 278 Times in 178 Posts
    Points: 12,132, Level: 72
    Points: 12,132, Level: 72
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranRecommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points

    Re: [210924] [DESSERT Soft] 彼女(ヒロイン)は友達ですか?恋人ですか?それともトメフレですか? Second + Bonus [H-Game]

    Quote Originally Posted by NicoRuby View Post
    is there a crack if have please upload
    There's no protection of any kind added to this game (at least for this Package version), so no crack is required.

  5. #14
    Senior Member Gurlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Italy
    Age
    33
    Posts
    300
    Thanks
    4,235
    Thanked 29 Times in 22 Posts
    Points: 15,740, Level: 80
    Points: 15,740, Level: 80
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

    Re: [210924] [DESSERT Soft] 彼女(ヒロイン)は友達ですか?恋人ですか?それともトメフレですか? Second + Bonus [H-Game]

    Quote Originally Posted by albertwyy View Post
    A download serial code is required in order to get the patch during a limited time period.

    P.S. For DLCs of games sold in the past, after such limited free download time, they may be available for purchase (for a small sum of money) from a certain DL game site (usually DMM).
    It would be possible to buy the dlc separately without owning the base game? I don't think it's possible (at least it's not possible on western digital stores, but who knows). I wonder if they would be then compatible with iso version though...

  6. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    941
    Thanks
    613
    Thanked 278 Times in 178 Posts
    Points: 12,132, Level: 72
    Points: 12,132, Level: 72
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranRecommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points

    Re: [210924] [DESSERT Soft] 彼女(ヒロイン)は友達ですか?恋人ですか?それともトメフレですか? Second + Bonus [H-Game]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gurlok View Post
    It would be possible to buy the dlc separately without owning the base game? I don't think it's possible (at least it's not possible on western digital stores, but who knows). I wonder if they would be then compatible with iso version though...
    Yes, it's possible, for example: https://dlsoft.dmm.co.jp/detail/inheart_0134/
    (And you don't need to be in Japan to buy it - well, there's a chance that you can't buy it directly with your non-Japan credit card, though, but you can buy it via buying DMM points (1 point = 1 JPY), and you may get more points than what you paid for larger purchases)

    However, it won't work without the original game, as it acts as an append to it instead of a standalone game.

  7. #16
    Senior Member Gurlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Italy
    Age
    33
    Posts
    300
    Thanks
    4,235
    Thanked 29 Times in 22 Posts
    Points: 15,740, Level: 80
    Points: 15,740, Level: 80
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

    Re: [210924] [DESSERT Soft] 彼女(ヒロイン)は友達ですか?恋人ですか?それともトメフレですか? Second + Bonus [H-Game]

    Quote Originally Posted by albertwyy View Post
    Yes, it's possible, for example: https://dlsoft.dmm.co.jp/detail/inheart_0134/
    (And you don't need to be in Japan to buy it - well, there's a chance that you can't buy it directly with your non-Japan credit card, though, but you can buy it via buying DMM points (1 point = 1 JPY), and you may get more points than what you paid for larger purchases)

    However, it won't work without the original game, as it acts as an append to it instead of a standalone game.
    Well, being able to purchase the dlc separately is a nice surprise. I didn't know that DMM used the point system too. As for not working without the original game, does it matter which version, DL or package (iso)?

  8. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    941
    Thanks
    613
    Thanked 278 Times in 178 Posts
    Points: 12,132, Level: 72
    Points: 12,132, Level: 72
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranRecommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points

    Re: [210924] [DESSERT Soft] 彼女(ヒロイン)は友達ですか?恋人ですか?それともトメフレですか? Second + Bonus [H-Game]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gurlok View Post
    Well, being able to purchase the dlc separately is a nice surprise. I didn't know that DMM used the point system too. As for not working without the original game, does it matter which version, DL or package (iso)?
    No ideas for this DL version, but for the version freely available within a limited time, the data archives of the patch can be manually copied to the game's folder without running the patch's update exe.

  9. #18
    Senior Member Gurlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Italy
    Age
    33
    Posts
    300
    Thanks
    4,235
    Thanked 29 Times in 22 Posts
    Points: 15,740, Level: 80
    Points: 15,740, Level: 80
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

    Re: [210924] [DESSERT Soft] 彼女(ヒロイン)は友達ですか?恋人ですか?それともトメフレですか? Second + Bonus [H-Game]

    Quote Originally Posted by albertwyy View Post
    No ideas for this DL version, but for the version freely available within a limited time, the data archives of the patch can be manually copied to the game's folder without running the patch's update exe.
    I see, thanks!

  10. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    941
    Thanks
    613
    Thanked 278 Times in 178 Posts
    Points: 12,132, Level: 72
    Points: 12,132, Level: 72
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranRecommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points

    Re: [210924] [DESSERT Soft] 彼女(ヒロイン)は友達ですか?恋人ですか?それともトメフレですか? Second + Bonus [H-Game]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gurlok View Post
    I see, thanks!
    Update: This bonus mentioned earlier:

    is actually already included in the image's disc - in the "tomefure_dl" folder, and has the same contents as the DLC (i.e. the one purchasable from DMM) I quoted above.

    P.S. The patch is for the first game of this series, so make sure you have it installed first before applying this patch.
    Gurlok likes this.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to albertwyy For This Useful Post:


  12. #20
    Senior Member Gurlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Italy
    Age
    33
    Posts
    300
    Thanks
    4,235
    Thanked 29 Times in 22 Posts
    Points: 15,740, Level: 80
    Points: 15,740, Level: 80
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

    Re: [210924] [DESSERT Soft] 彼女(ヒロイン)は友達ですか?恋人ですか?それともトメフレですか? Second + Bonus [H-Game]

    Quote Originally Posted by albertwyy View Post
    Update: This bonus mentioned earlier:

    is actually already included in the image's disc - in the "tomefure_dl" folder, and has the same contents as the DLC (i.e. the one purchasable from DMM) I quoted above.

    P.S. The patch is for the first game of this series, so make sure you have it installed first before applying this patch.
    What the.... Thanks for telling me about this, didn't know it was even related to the first one (have yet to play it due to my backlog ever increasing...)
    Much appreciated!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •