[Hentai game] [210625] [アパタイト] 女体化ヒーロー取り締まり!オレ様は「私」になんかならないし。~悪の組織が○辱全開レッスン~ [H-Game]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
71OEqr9zogS._AC_SL1024_8f5b31bd3dc6e0d0.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:a6a5cf7671ef63180aed0e64de1418c829171761&tr=http://sukebei.tracker.wf:8888/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-1084993/
Direct Download Links said:
PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...If you ever consider buy Premium Account, you can use my Rapidgator Referral Link or Uploaded Referral Link. I am really appreciated for your support~

Attachments

• [210625] [アパタイト] 女体化ヒーロー取り締まり!オレ様は「私」に??.torrent
    35.7 KB · Views: 197
Link not working so can't help.

Usual error when starting a Japanese game include :
- AV going wild with Japanese coding and sopping the exe
- Japanese Kanji in the game folder preventing computer not running with Japanese local setting to run some game (ie : delete and re install in a folder without Japanese kanji)
- Japanese game tend to have long name. As window have an upper limit (around 200 from memory) to the lenght of a path it can read, if the game in hidden under too many sub folder, window won't launch it.

As a side note, if you want to try moving the game. Pin-Point game need to be installed, however, once you've installed the game, the content of the installed game folder can usually be copied and move around and still work (just don't forget to uninstall the game in the original location ).

hmmm i dont know why is it isn't working, but here it is again imgurdotcom/a/q3mZvMQ

So, the error message only display "????" and not text. Meaning you're not using Japanese locale setting.

First thing, try moving the game data (or re installing the game) on a path without the "~". The one made with Japanese encoding can prevent window accessing / reading the files in the folder (don't ask why, I have no idea).

Else / after, try starting the game using emulating software (some prefer NTLEA, I favor LE - Local Emulator). Just browse the emulator name, 1st answer should be the link to official download, grab it, unrar and install. Then run the game exe with the emulator.
=> A) it work
=> B) Japanese language not avaiable for emulation -----> you need to install the Asian language pack on your computer
=> C) don't work, then it's probably the "~". Anyway, with the emulator you should have an error message full of Japanese. Then bring it here for more info.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.