[Hentai game] [210430] [HOOKSOFT] ゆびさきコネクション 初回版 + Invisible Patch + OP Theme Song + Bonus [H-Game]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
mainvisualacd366765517810a.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:87da7f4332b892f02b566f7602f5c988be52c9de&tr=http://sukebei.tracker.wf:8888/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-1072511/
Direct Download Links said:
PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...If you ever consider buy Premium Account, you can use my Rapidgator Referral Link or Uploaded Referral Link. I am really appreciated for your support~

Attachments

• [210430] [HOOKSOFT] ゆびさきコネクション 初回版 + Invisible Patch + OP Theme So.torrent
    59.2 KB · Views: 1,098
Last edited:
anyone has the Hook Code for this ? the text seemed to be delaying or some sort on my end

zEiTysg.png

anyone has errors like this btw ? seems like it's randomly happening on diffrent scenes since one person i know also has same error on diffrent scene

Tw2SeiA.png

it prob happens when the mobile phone got pulled out tho, im not really sure but it only happened to me so far when he pulls out the phone

View attachment 26735

anyone has errors like this btw ? seems like it's randomly happening on diffrent scenes since one person i know also has same error on diffrent scene

View attachment 26736

it prob happens when the mobile phone got pulled out tho, im not really sure but it only happened to me so far when he pulls out the phone

It's saying something about Fonts. You need to run the game in Japanese Locale and of course, have all the related fonts for that locale installed.

It's saying something about Fonts. You need to run the game in Japanese Locale and of course, have all the related fonts for that locale installed.

that part should be fine imo as i've changed my locale and everything displays correctly, its just popping up only at those phone scenes and it doesn't always happen, its like 60% chance or smthing, sometimes it will just be fine but some other time it will constantly give that popup message everytime a phone convo is initiated, i think it's a bug from the game itself

also those phone chats are images i think as they can't be hooked or doesn't hook with the text

it also has a lot of font options to choose from and from what i tried it's gonna be the same regardless of any fonts you use

How do i adjust invisible patch option in game??

From the readme of the patch:
―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――
≪追加機能1 服装の透過≫
―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――

○ゲームプレイ中にキーボードの[F12]ボタンを押すとメインヒロインの服が透明状態になります。

再度[F12]ボタンを押すると透明状態が解除されます。
[F10] or [F11] ボタンを押すと服装の透過率が変更されます。( 0%~75% )

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
[F10] 透過率の変更(濃く)
[F11] 透過率の変更(薄く)
[F12] 透過率のON/OFF
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

※裸パッチが適用されるのは、メインヒロインの4キャラの立絵のみです。
それ以外のキャラクター、及び、イベントCGには適用されません。

Press [F12] to toggle the transparency function on/off, and press [F10] and/or [F11] to adjust the transparency rate (0% - 75%).

P.S. Only applied to the four main heroines' sprites. Has no effect to other stuff (e.g. other characters' sprites, game CGs, etc.).

Also getting error when phone screen pops up... it would be appreciated if someone can post workaround or fix for it.

EDIT1: Found fix for it. change font to MS UI GOTHIC

Last edited:
try progressing a bit further, on my case it will appear again some time later on the story even with that font

try progressing a bit further, on my case it will appear again some time later on the story even with that font

This really sounds to me like you need some missing fonts. I don't have the game installed so I'm not certain, but I do have East-Asian fonts installed for even CH and KOR on my PC because sometimes some finicky games use some shared characters from what I can remember. That might help you guys, but I don't really know. If it's not a fonts issue then it would require a patch for the game itself because this is quite a major issue.

Here is a h-code: ​/HW8:4@A030:ゆびさきコネクション.exe

most text hooking software dont recognize this as a valid /H code

I think there is some text formating issue here the same /H code works which I got from vndb....

Code:
​/HW8:4@A030:ゆびさきコネクション.exe

tesst

yeah somehow Windows 10? interprets the forum text as something else entirely put it in a code box it seems to be "RAWed"

Last edited:
that hook code works fine for me i've been using that with no trouble on textractor, just try some stuff out first

that hook code works fine for me i've been using that with no trouble on textractor, just try some stuff out first

it does work but something about the copied text isnt liked by any of the software.... if it does get to be an issue another fix is basically renaming the .exe as BGI and inplace of Yubisakiconnection in hiragana use BGI.exe as well

mmm W10 has probably some goofy formating when copy pasting JP text from forums

its basically a W10 font format text issue at this point as I reinterate the same code is found in vndb and that pastes without any issues but from A-S it has issues... WHY? I tried to type yubisaki connection also in hira/kana it doesnt seem to like it... so there must be something

D:\eroges\HOOKSOFT\ゆびさきコネクション\ゆびさきコネクション.exe , HW8:4@A030:ゆびさきコネクション.exe , |15568697:18271244:HW8:4@A030:ゆびさきコネクション.exe

if anyone wants to try it out this is what should be found in savedhooks.txt if using textractor....

PS: the phone screen text is infact hookable by Textractor as well but that is another region entirely

Last edited:
Anyone found a font that won't crash the game, tried a few and it still crashes when the phone screen loads

nvm it looks like textractor JP locale setting does not work and requires locale emulator for no crashes

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Khroad Law Professional Corporation is a multi-service law firm located in Brampton. We provide legal services in Family Law, Real Estate Law, Immigration Law, Corporate Law, Wills & Estate, and Civil Litigation.
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092