Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
71Qpwlz83XL._AC_SL1000_710b725b5dfd5ce5.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:5022eac6b2851dde5e21fd263dc04c3dd355277e&tr=http://sukebei.tracker.wf:8888/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-1054006/
Direct Download Links said:
PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...If you ever consider buy Premium Account, you can use my Rapidgator Referral Link or Uploaded Referral Link. I am really appreciated for your support~

Um...Many thank to 兔耳茶 for bought and sharing this game~ ^_^

Attachments

• [210226] [戯画/TEAM BALDRHEAD] 閃鋼のクラリアス 初回限定版 + Bonus.torrent
    82.2 KB · Views: 723
Last edited:
Thanks as always. FINALLY a team Baldrhead game, combined with the illustrator of Shuffle... WITH MAGIC ROBOTS

I can only agree with you . thank you very much best game of the month. Can anybody provide a 100% save file if possible?

This game gets mixed feelings from me... On the one hand, I'm always up for an isekai trip. On the other hand, the character development is kind of weak, the story is obvious, and the battle system is clunky.

This game gets mixed feelings from me... On the one hand, I'm always up for an isekai trip. On the other hand, the character development is kind of weak, the story is obvious, and the battle system is clunky.

Oh, heelloo! Long time no see here. I'm surprised that you still playing eroge!
Also anyway, Giga still development games with Baldr team, which is also surprising, because last years I see lack of interest at all in new eroge games.

Just confirm that must be a new series of baldr team game, second episode is coming soon.

Since there are so many things that never explain yet, and the sub-heroine is more attractive than main.

This is call market strategies?

Oh, heelloo! Long time no see here. I'm surprised that you still playing eroge!
Also anyway, Giga still development games with Baldr team, which is also surprising, because last years I see lack of interest at all in new eroge games.

Bringer was fairly awful, which is why I'm not surprised that Clarias doesn't have the appeal of even Baldr Heart... but still, I was hoping for something that would excite me. I didn't think I'd be dealing with a game where the basics of VN hybrids were neglected (new game plus is always a must with multi-path games with level progression). Also, Sherry is a boring heroine (most interesting heroines are probably Ruu or Camus personality-wise).

I never stopped playing VNs, I just mostly replay stuff now, since decent new releases seem to be getting rarer and rarer, and I have no obligation to play everything anymore. Playing something mediocre just isn't worth it if I can just dig through a cardboard box in my attic and pull out a kamige from yesteryear.

Side-note: This game really, really needs a complete technical revamp, if only to reduce the clunkiness of the battle system (which retains the features that ruined Bringer's battle system in comparison to previous entries). If the battle system weren't a total mess, I'd be willing to go through full multiple playthroughs or even the half-playthroughs from a save point in chapter 4 (which is generally the best time to buckle down on picking a single heroine). Another issue is that upgrading your mechs requires you to get in good with the heroines, which is counter to the need to pick a single heroine. In tactical terms, you want to have at least three of the heroines in great shape as early as possible, but if you try to max your affection with them through strategic management, it messes up route picks. They should have kept upgrades separate from affection, really (and using an affection system is unbelievably stupid in a plot-focused game).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks