Like Tree105Likes

Thread: [200529] [エウシュリー] 天冥のコンキスタ + Append Disk [H-Game] [Crack]

Thanks
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    31 days registered100 Experience Points

Re: [200529] [エウシュリー] 天冥のコンキスタ + Append Disk [H-Game] [Crack]

In hard mode, the treasure puttetos does not spawn in the AP01 expedition dungeons.

When save-scumming character stats, the value seem to be fixed based on current level.
    E.g. If you raise from 1 to 60 always give the same stats, but different if you go from lv2 to 60.
    Re-rolling from 2 to 60 again give same stats as previous roll from lv2, etc.
    Last edited by welking; June 12th, 2020 at 07:27 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by welking View Post
    In hard mode, the treasure puttetos does not spawn in the AP01 expedition dungeons.

When save-scumming character stats, the value seem to be fixed based on current level.
    E.g. If you raise from 1 to 60 always give the same stats, but different if you go from lv2 to 60.
    Re-rolling from 2 to 60 again give same stats as previous roll from lv2, etc.
    there are 2 kinds of character develop, 1 is fixed stat and the other is random (though it says random but it usually end up w 2 ways: atk and def) and the way I understand is that u chose fixed stat.
    beside that, when u class up ur character, the base stat is still from base class, so reset ur character (the 1 which req u to be atleast lv2) will raise ur base stat to ur current class which end up ur overall stats are higher. No need to reset 2nd time cuz nothing is different.

Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by soraichiban View Post
    there are 2 kinds of character develop, 1 is fixed stat and the other is random (though it says random but it usually end up w 2 ways: atk and def) and the way I understand is that u chose fixed stat.
    beside that, when u class up ur character, the base stat is still from base class, so reset ur character (the 1 which req u to be atleast lv2) will raise ur base stat to ur current class which end up ur overall stats are higher. No need to reset 2nd time cuz nothing is different.
    Nope, I chose random. The seed seems to be based on your level and the amount of level you increase.
    I started a new game and got to stage 1. Character at final form, so I reset it back to lv1 of the final form, save.
    Ritual -> Train to 60 in one go, load again to see if I get something better but nope, stats are identical.

However, if you train to lv2, then to 60, the stats are different.
    So that's why I am suggesting the seed is based on your current level, or xp.
    The amount of stats you increase also changes based on the # of level (xp) you increase.
    E.g. if you go from lv2->lv4 for Lily, her stats are better than if you go from lv2->3->4.

There also seem to be an append AP11 天冥のコンキスタ・アペンドデータ (limited edition version?)
    Last edited by welking; June 13th, 2020 at 12:55 AM.

Black Mist
    Thanks
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Attachment 24847
    How to fix this error...

Thanks
    Achievements:

must i use the upper or the lower one for the higher stats if i use fix stat up after a rank up? https://ibb.co/25vzG11

Thanks
    Achievements:

Cool Re: [200529] [エウシュリー] 天冥のコンキスタ + Append Disk [H-Game] [Crack]

Here are my notes from playing so far:
    - Effective/control luring makes everything manageable
    - Capture all enemies for maximum profit (points to re-roll/upgrade). I like to min/max my poke... I meant angels.

For enemy capture, Lily does not have damage proc to make effective use of her capture attack (捕獲攻撃) when compared to Klaus. In fact, Lily is quite weak overall and much better off to go around charming things, which she excel at. Pairing 連撃 with the succubus' charm technique (淫魔の??) works quite well. Helmina comes with it naturally. Lily can equip a weapon for it, such as the repeating bow. Unfortunately Cerouge does not have access to it. Charm also benefits from high 魔力. Lily having access to SP regen makes her a great charmer even at low level.

For characters with 35+ 腕力/魔力, Metuka's Smile (メチュカの微笑み) +40 hit/+40 crit is usually stronger than using a weapon for the corresponding physical/magical attack. The 痛打 stat is the crit rate.
    We can get the necklace from Stage 24 treasure.

SP Regen Rings (スピリットリング) can be obtain from treasure in stage 17 and 30. It also stacks with people who have SP regen skills. (e.g. Lily can regen 6SP/turn by using ring + equipping the skill).

In terms of usefulness of equip-able skills:
    1) 再行動 (second wind) gives chance of double turn and procs based on your agility (敏捷 x 1.5%)
    2) 連撃 (combo) procs with single target attacks and skills and allows you to repeat the action, also agility based (敏捷 x 0.5%)
    3) 転移 (teleport). Bypassing terrain obstacle to get at treasure is rather convenient
    4) SP再生 (SP Regen)... more SP to use skills is always good, especially for charming and the angels to use their spell attacks
    5) 突撃 (charge). Every cell you move increases your physical attack by 3, great for physical damage.
    6a) 貫通 (pierce) ignores physical defense. Proc rate is based on technique (技量 x 0.75%).
    6b) (magical pierce) ignores magical defense. Proc rate is based on technique (技量 x 0.75%).
    7a) Beserk increase physical attack by 50%. Proc rate is based on Str (腕力 x 0.75%)
    7b) Concentration increase magical attack by 50%. Proc rate is based on Mag (魔力 x 0.75%)
    8) 破竹之勢 for area attacks. Increases damage by # of targets hit (30 x # of target)%. It is available on the best spear and is pretty much for Juliana and her line AOE spear attack... If only we can get this for Cerogue or doggy.

In terms of healing, the named mob angel リエナ (Rina) from ch. 6 makes for best healer, if you are willing to invest in her. She have access to heal (4SP), full heal, and Medium SP regen (4SP/turn), which allows her use heal infinitely. I swap out full heal for 連撃 or the 5 cell range magic attack. In her final class (アンネイーレ) at 34 Mag, along with Sky necklace for another +5 mag, her 4SP heal skill can heal for 43. Only downside is her heal radius is 2 cells, compared to Rushieru's 5 cells (ルシエル). Rushi is better off focusing on offence given her skill access.
    Unlocking all of Rina's skills would require 2 廻の宝珠, and 1 more 輪の宝珠 to max out her mag stat.
    Angel have 3 skill trees to learn from:
    The ザフィエル class gives you access to healing skills and need to level to 40 (healing tree)
    アプサエル class gives access to 連撃 (spear tree), only need to level to 30.
    フォドラエル class gives access to Medium SP Regen and is also the path for アンネイーレ class (5th tier), which maximizes her stats.
    It is far more efficient to farm points to level Rina.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Does anyone have 突撃!!青い看板のお店 DISC(AP11)?
    I would be grateful if someone shares it.
    i-img1200x1002-1591595073klokiz286590.jpgi-img1200x972-15915950730mrlnd17704.jpg
    Last edited by мikiru; June 16th, 2020 at 07:54 AM.
    oppaimaster95 likes this.

Thanks
    Achievements:

hmm klaus got a skill that ignores the judgment skill of his enemy...what is that judgment skill?

Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by krati12 View Post
    hmm klaus got a skill that ignores the judgment skill of his enemy...what is that judgment skill?
    The skill which archangels and others activate when they die. 10 damage, non-lethal to any foe within 1 square.

Thanks

thx for your warm sharing

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread Information