Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 149
Like Tree95Likes

Thread: [200529] [エウシュリー] 天冥のコンキスタ + Append Disk [H-Game] [Crack]

  1. #101
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Points: 3,699, Level: 38
    Points: 3,699, Level: 38
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Re: [200529] [エウシュリー] 天冥のコンキスタ + Append Disk [H-Game] [Crack]

    Quote Originally Posted by jepong003 View Post
    I finished the game already and compared to other Eushully game, this one is pretty bad. Fuukan no Grasesta has an excellent story and rich lore, even the NG+ they added more story into it.
    Congratulations on your hard work for completing the game. Can I ask you to help share your own Save Data file, I want to open a collection in the Scene and CG sections. I hope you want to help me, sorry for my request

  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many
     

  3. #102
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    45
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts
    Points: 1,511, Level: 22
    Points: 1,511, Level: 22
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

    Re: [200529] [エウシュリー] 天冥のコンキスタ + Append Disk [H-Game] [Crack]

    Does this have multiple endings or after stories?

  4. #103
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    48
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 39 Times in 13 Posts
    Points: 1,781, Level: 24
    Points: 1,781, Level: 24
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

    Re: [200529] [エウシュリー] 天冥のコンキスタ + Append Disk [H-Game] [Crack]

    Quote Originally Posted by Soluga View Post
    Does this have multiple endings or after stories?
    Don't know about multiple endings - I haven't finished the game yet, but knowing Eushully, the chance of them releasing an append patch sometime in the future is quite high.

    So even if the game doesn't have any yet, after stories are definitely a possibility in the future...

  5. #104
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Points: 1,319, Level: 20
    Points: 1,319, Level: 20
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

    Re: [200529] [エウシュリー] 天冥のコンキスタ + Append Disk [H-Game] [Crack]

    just finished the game too, pretty darn easy compared to past titles. The production level also seems lower. Story and world building was not the best, maybe the blandest work of all eushully titles.



    For the start dash dungeon aka deadbeat dungeon abuse conco before mentioned, this game is annoying but not hard to point where you have to rely on it. But here's the how to:

    1. Under the friendship/expedition for Claus, he has a option for you to forcefully NG+ and bring over all you current units with their stats intact to a new game. IIRC you don't truly unlock ng+ content this way

    2.Under the friendship/expedition for Claus, you can access the start dash dungeon which has gold puttetos/slime.

    3.When you forcefully NG+ from the start, turn off tutorial and turn on敵ユニットLV上限解放.

    4.Start dash dungeon 1, capture all the gold puttetos and leave the dungeon. Do the same for dungeon 2.

    4.Sacrifice all the gold puttetos.

    Level 60 gold puttetos fetches 39000 points each, so it's wack af to the point of unfun
    Last edited by Sh1nsui; June 4th, 2020 at 12:37 AM.

  6. #105
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    somewhere i belong
    Posts
    34
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
    Points: 5,668, Level: 48
    Points: 5,668, Level: 48
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranRecommendation Second Class5000 Experience Points

    Re: [200529] [エウシュリー] 天冥のコンキスタ + Append Disk [H-Game] [Crack]

    How many stages are there? Some time-waste-inducing-stages are taking away my will to continue

  7. #106
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Points: 1,831, Level: 25
    Points: 1,831, Level: 25
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

    Re: [200529] [エウシュリー] 天冥のコンキスタ + Append Disk [H-Game] [Crack]

    Anyone have this append ?

    Attachment 24791

  8. #107
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts
    Points: 6,110, Level: 50
    Points: 6,110, Level: 50
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

    Re: [200529] [エウシュリー] 天冥のコンキスタ + Append Disk [H-Game]

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymouse View Post
    H-code:
    /HS4@3E740:AGE.EXE



    Also note that Windows 7 users WILL SEE NO MOVIES, they get silently skipped with this method.
    If the game crashes on startup with DirectXGraphics error, next time it will offer to open the configuration utility - agree and then switch from fullscreen mode to windowed mode (top left radio buttons on the 1st tab).

    Edit: if you're using AGE.EXE+Mai@KF.dll combo, Win7 users can patch AGE.EXE in memory with Cheat Engine: open the game in CE, search for arrays of bytes above and add them to the table along with the new values to make the patching easier. CE can auto-load the table (and the patches) associated with the game when attaching.
    i'm using win 7 and i got a few question:

    since the crack already out we dont need to crack age.exe with CE anymore, right?
    what about the skipped movie? does it will be recorded in library/Eu room or i need to get some save files to view them later?
    or is the movie skip is because of using the trial exe files and the crack released can make win7 user watch the movie normally without skip?

  9. #108
    aka Anon
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Default city
    Posts
    189
    Thanks
    45
    Thanked 132 Times in 76 Posts
    Points: 3,059, Level: 34
    Points: 3,059, Level: 34
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Re: [200529] [エウシュリー] 天冥のコンキスタ + Append Disk [H-Game]

    Quote Originally Posted by wantek View Post
    since the crack already out we dont need to crack age.exe with CE anymore, right?
    what about the skipped movie? does it will be recorded in library/Eu room or i need to get some save files to view them later?
    or is the movie skip is because of using the trial exe files and the crack released can make win7 user watch the movie normally without skip?
    Cheat Engine is not required for the cracked exe and the trial exe because they are DRM-free and can be patched on disk in a hex editor, once and forever. CE can be used to patch DRM-protected exe in memory by the legitimate buyers and those who used serial code from eyny. If you are not one of them, you don't need CE - just patch AGE.EXE (posted by always_smile) on disk because unpatched exe in Win7 shows many error message boxes (still playable, but pretty distracting).

    The movies cannot be played in Win7 because legit MFPlat.dll in Win7 doesn't have MFCreateDXGIDeviceManager function that the game requires for video playback, no matter what exe you're using there (trial, legit or cracked). Dummy MFPlat I posted earlier doesn't have it either, but it's enough to make the game think it's there. MFPlat DLLs in Win8.x and Win10 do have that function, but these newer DLLs cannot be used in Win7, at least without extensive patching (which I'm not willing to do).
    I think that the game unlocks the movies it failed to display in Win7, so keep your save if you want to use it in Win8.x/Win10 later. If I'm wrong and the movies remain locked in the save files made in Win7, you can take someone else's 100% save anyway.

  10. #109
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Points: 93, Level: 1
    Points: 93, Level: 1
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    31 days registered

    Re: [200529] [エウシュリー] 天冥のコンキスタ + Append Disk [H-Game]

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymouse View Post
    Cheat Engine is not required for the cracked exe and the trial exe because they are DRM-free and can be patched on disk in a hex editor, once and forever. CE can be used to patch DRM-protected exe in memory by the legitimate buyers and those who used serial code from eyny. If you are not one of them, you don't need CE - just patch AGE.EXE (posted by always_smile) on disk because unpatched exe in Win7 shows many error message boxes (still playable, but pretty distracting).

    The movies cannot be played in Win7 because legit MFPlat.dll in Win7 doesn't have MFCreateDXGIDeviceManager function that the game requires for video playback, no matter what exe you're using there (trial, legit or cracked). Dummy MFPlat I posted earlier doesn't have it either, but it's enough to make the game think it's there. MFPlat DLLs in Win8.x and Win10 do have that function, but these newer DLLs cannot be used in Win7, at least without extensive patching (which I'm not willing to do).
    I think that the game unlocks the movies it failed to display in Win7, so keep your save if you want to use it in Win8.x/Win10 later. If I'm wrong and the movies remain locked in the save files made in Win7, you can take someone else's 100% save anyway.
    What kind of movies are they anyway? Just opening and ending scenes?

  11. #110
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Points: 93, Level: 1
    Points: 93, Level: 1
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    31 days registered

    Re: [200529] [エウシュリー] 天冥のコンキスタ + Append Disk [H-Game] [Crack]

    Quote Originally Posted by Sh1nsui View Post
    just finished the game too, pretty darn easy compared to past titles. The production level also seems lower. Story and world building was not the best, maybe the blandest work of all eushully titles.



    For the start dash dungeon aka deadbeat dungeon abuse conco before mentioned, this game is annoying but not hard to point where you have to rely on it. But here's the how to:

    1. Under the friendship/expedition for Claus, he has a option for you to forcefully NG+ and bring over all you current units with their stats intact to a new game. IIRC you don't truly unlock ng+ content this way

    2.Under the friendship/expedition for Claus, you can access the start dash dungeon which has gold puttetos/slime.

    3.When you forcefully NG+ from the start, turn off tutorial and turn on敵ユニットLV上限解放.

    4.Start dash dungeon 1, capture all the gold puttetos and leave the dungeon. Do the same for dungeon 2.

    4.Sacrifice all the gold puttetos.

    Level 60 gold puttetos fetches 39000 points each, so it's wack af to the point of unfun
    Well, if you ruin your game experience by abusing this kind of exploit, of course the game will be too easy.
    You don't have anyone to blame but yourself.

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 14
    Last Post: June 21st, 2020, 11:22 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: June 19th, 2020, 12:20 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: June 10th, 2020, 01:59 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: June 18th, 2016, 10:37 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: June 22nd, 2015, 09:13 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •