Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
yktie_top796ba4f32c0f9545.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4124AD655070ED55CC410707CE98D2826A9DB418&tr=http://sukebei.tracker.wf:8888/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-951380/
PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...If you ever consider buy Premium Account, you can use my Rapidgator Referral Link or Uploaded Referral Link. I am really appreciated for your support~

Um...Many thank to ww82208787 for bought and sharing this game~ ^_^

Attachments

• [200228] [BISHOP] 館 ~官能奇譚~ インモラルエディション.torrent
    14.4 KB · Views: 787
Last edited:
Re: [200515][200228] [BISHOP] 館 ~官能奇譚~ インモラルエディション [H-Game]

Crack !!!!!!!

It is old game isn't it? What new in this release?

Need a crack

It is old game isn't it? What new in this release?

Resolution updates, support for Win 10, certain options that were added in later games. However this still needs a crack.

Also @Girlcelly think you could upload Gakuen 2 ~Ingyaku no Zushiki~ Immoral Edition -? It came out two years ago, but hasn't been uploaded here yet to the best of my knowledge.

Am i to stupid to find the crack?

Am i to stupid to find the crack?

No ... because no crack for this version of Yukata exists ... yet.

And since it's protected by PlayDRM ... it might take some time for someone to actually make a crack.

Resolution updates, support for Win 10, certain options that were added in later games. However this still needs a crack.

Also @Girlcelly think you could upload Gakuen 2 ~Ingyaku no Zushiki~ Immoral Edition -? It came out two years ago, but hasn't been uploaded here yet to the best of my knowledge.

I second this request. Immoral Edition versions of these games are significantly better than the original versions so it would be really great if we can have them shared.

Thank you for the share girlcelly. Also, waiting for crack.

Anyone have 100% save for this? I try using the old version save and it doesn't work . . .

100% save:

Attachments

• save.rar
    500 bytes · Views: 884
Reactions: The Bomb

Do you guys have crack ?

Canvas.dll, ogg.dll and vorbis.dll are missing?

the save files doesn't work.

the save files doesn't work.

You're supposed to put 'common.dat' in 'AppData\Local\BISHOP\YKTIE\save' or wherever your save is located. Overwrite the existing 'common.dat' file.

Last edited:

Canvas.dll, ogg.dll and vorbis.dll are missing?

You have put the crack in the incorrect folder - you should have put it in the data sub folder not the main folder that appeared after you extracted the file.

Basically there are two yktie.exe files - the incorrect one is in <extraction path>, while the correct one is in <extraction path>\data.

Also you need to run the incorrect file first at least once in order for the correct file in the \data folder to work - which also might require you to run the setup first despite it being a dl version.

At the very least I haven't tried running the game, without installing it first so I don't know, if it will work without the installation process.

You have put the crack in the incorrect folder - you should have put it in the data sub folder not the main folder that appeared after you extracted the file.

Basically there are two yktie.exe files - the incorrect one is in <extraction path>, while the correct one is in <extraction path>\data.

Also you need to run the incorrect file first at least once in order for the correct file in the \data folder to work - which also might require you to run the setup first despite it being a dl version.

At the very least I haven't tried running the game, without installing it first so I don't know, if it will work without the installation process.

Where'd you get the crack from though?

Can i ask where's FlowerTradeWind's thread? Could y give me that link?

非常謝謝, 感謝提供

i put the crack files in the data folder but when i run the crack it still doesnt work. i also tried first using the first file thats in the extracted folder first then tried runing the crack afterwards in the data folder but still doesnt work. as for tring to install it doesnt seem to want to install at all at the very end i get some kind a error and a setup result bat file shows up in my desktop so i dont know what to do

i put the crack files in the data folder but when i run the crack it still doesnt work. i also tried first using the first file thats in the extracted folder first then tried runing the crack afterwards in the data folder but still doesnt work. as for tring to install it doesnt seem to want to install at all at the very end i get some kind a error and a setup result bat file shows up in my desktop so i dont know what to do

Did you install the game first ? Or just tried to run the game directly without installing it.

If you didn't try it - run the installation first (without cracking any files) then copy the crack to the data folder then try to run it first using the incorrect exe file and after that using the cracked file from the data folder.

If you tried that ... maybe you got some file corruption ... in which case re downloading might be the better option.

Of course you have been running all of that in the Japanese locale setting, since trying to install Japanese VN's in western localization settings might also result in issues.

I get this error when start the game.

BSXX起動エラー

起動設定アイルの読み込みに失敗しました。

Anyone know about this?

I get this error when start the game.

Anyone know about this?

Sounds like you didn't run the game through startup.exe which starts the incorrect file first before running the cracked exe, which you need to do in order to properly initialize the games local files - which is what the error you mentioned is about - it couldn't find the local files it requires to run.

Reactions: kiriha86

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Khroad Law Professional Corporation is a multi-service law firm located in Brampton. We provide legal services in Family Law, Real Estate Law, Immigration Law, Corporate Law, Wills & Estate, and Civil Litigation.
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.