Thanks
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Re: [181130] [エウシュリー] 封緘のグラセスタ + Append + Manual [H-Game] [Crack]

Quote Originally Posted by shanaria View Post
    can't read japanese but to my understanding:
    quest 22 is when you lose the last arena fight in ch3; you get a quest to a new area and there's 3 variant gc of mc+his buddy, an area encyclopedia entry and a demon stone (loot all item)
    quest 32 i got complete after beating the battle angel girl? in the deepest part of the 2nd lap dungeon but for some reason it was failed after i beat the dungeon and got out

big thanks to those who answered questions from this thread before for getting me unstuck on fox girl/3rd dulphia scene/ the anti random fight boots

edit: i forgot to ask: is there a way to see the naked / costume variant of character in the encyclopedia akind to Kami no Rhapsody? i took a look at game files and it seemed that way
    edit2: also what is item 58 in consumable/strenghtening/misc category (paper and rope? uncommon) for?
    For the 58 consumable item, its for restock the tent holder. Like HP pot and MP pot :3

2. The Following User Says Thank You to soraichiban For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points

Hello, I have a problem with saving the game Attachment 20804

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Craxuan View Post
    Not really, it encourages smart usage of party members. A lot of times using everyone available is a good thing, but if you're going up against certain bosses or enemy comps then it's smarter to choose specific members with the right gears. The real fail here is Eushelly didn't give you the option to save certain comps (or a select all option) within the same formation, or choose/tweak them after an encounter is initiated in case the comp you have doesn't match the comp you need to beat the enemy. It definitely adds some unnecessary tediousness that wears down on you real bad especially during the final few chapters, where every fight feels like a slogfest.
    Yeah, the difference between eating hit-all damage on every party member vs only a few (probably due to the difference in equipment?) is quite hilarious, especially against dragon bosses or similar AoE-throwing pitas. My big problem was, that I had always wondered why I couldn't arrange my members outside of (re)-hiring them, until I did the obvious and played around with the formation screen *lol*. The second boss from Micri's sidequest is still a roadblock due to that over the top speed and the low damage I deal, but I used an earlier save as I wasn't sure if there's a time limit for ignoring that section and try my luck another time.

Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Mahou View Post
    Yeah, the difference between eating hit-all damage on every party member vs only a few (probably due to the difference in equipment?) is quite hilarious, especially against dragon bosses or similar AoE-throwing pitas. My big problem was, that I had always wondered why I couldn't arrange my members outside of (re)-hiring them, until I did the obvious and played around with the formation screen *lol*. The second boss from Micri's sidequest is still a roadblock due to that over the top speed and the low damage I deal, but I used an earlier save as I wasn't sure if there's a time limit for ignoring that section and try my luck another time.
    Try using hetarea formation :3 should still to main Q until NG+ where u can exchange stone for UR unique weapons and some armors. It will help alot.

About turn spd problem... well, alots GP will solve it. Skills need alot of GP )

Thanks

here's a few tips for those struggling with combat:

general tips:
    the enemy's level = either their base level or your highest lv character so keep your party level balanced
    orientation seems to affect dmg in a big way so try to keep your frontline facing forward and have your backline kill the enemies flanking you
    before returning to town, use as much enhancing material and put your consumables into their stack container if possible

getting wasted by aoe:
    have the fatty go into defensive stance; he has a skill that when an attack hits him as well as other party members it will instead hit him for the number of members hit if he is defending. among his skill are 2 that boost his defensive stance: one that increase his p.def and another that increase his eva+make him uncrittable, each incease the value by 5 each skill level beyond the first. that should turn any physical aoe to a tickle (the first will get through because he's so dam slow) and with a good m.def accessory magic attack will also be much more bearable.

hitting for 1dmg:
    don't use an attack with an element corresponding to the enemy's. if possible hit them with the counter (the large majority are darkness attribute which is why the doll girl is amazing and the mc kind of suck despite his great stats).
    consumable buffs are amazing and stack. get 2-3 stacks of p.atk buff and anything starts melting to auto attacks. have the thief in charge of using em since he's very fast and pretty useless otherwise. some bosses however can dispell them.
    Last edited by shanaria; December 8th, 2018 at 07:23 PM.

Thanks
    Achievements:

full save please
    Ignore This Signature
    [IMG][/IMG]

Thanks
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

A few plot questions. What is 貢献証? Does it mean they earned their freedom? Why are people transforming into those... creatures 憐使? What are they and where did they come from? Why did Lilica's folks, Sheliela, and Regi become those creature?
    Last edited by BTK69; December 9th, 2018 at 03:46 AM.

Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by BTK69 View Post
    A few plot questions. What is 貢献証? Does it mean they earned their freedom? Why are people transforming into those... creatures 憐使? What are they and where did they come from? Why did Lilica's folks, Sheliela, and Regi become those creature?
    5th time played... still dont get it neither :v U can wait for english patch to read again :v

Thanks
    Achievements:

I've seen the archer's gang rape event and Zaur's escape. Leaving it too late and seeing the conversation with Eutre implies Zaur dies and the event finishes.

However, I can't seem to get any further events to progress along Ekthel's story arc. Did I miss something?

Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Harleyquin View Post
    I've seen the archer's gang rape event and Zaur's escape. Leaving it too late and seeing the conversation with Eutre implies Zaur dies and the event finishes.

However, I can't seem to get any further events to progress along Ekthel's story arc. Did I miss something?
    About Ekthel, her final char's Quest is at chapter 7. Before that, u just need sleeping and then rehire her until u see new conversation pop-up. Her story is just about her SM :v

Page 23 of 42 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread Information