Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
uZtRoBhd_o.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:6E8B400051CED0262F16AD0091153D30EA7343C8&tr=http://anidex.moe:6969/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-736027/
PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...I just start my blog for posting new releases, requests, random uploads and more in the future ^_^

http://girlcellynemu.blogspot.com ( New blog )

Attachments

• [180913] [SPLUSH WAVE] ドラゴンアカデミー3 [Comiket 94].torrent
    18 KB · Views: 168
Thank you for the upload! To those playing the game, does anyone know how to unlock the storage box? I am stuck with the capacity of 20 items in my inventory and it is difficult to determine what is important and what isn't with almost 0 understanding. Thanks in advance.

As a person with absolutely zero understanding, I just need to know how to open locked doors, because otherwise I'm stuck

Thank you for the upload! To those playing the game, does anyone know how to unlock the storage box? I am stuck with the capacity of 20 items in my inventory and it is difficult to determine what is important and what isn't with almost 0 understanding. Thanks in advance.

i remember unlocking the storage box in the second part of the game. you meet a girl who will build stuff for you in the camp. i don't know which one was the storage box but eventually she built it for me.

As a person with absolutely zero understanding, I just need to know how to open locked doors, because otherwise I'm stuck

later in the game you will get keys, i know key to red door appeared for me during an event on the 3rd part of the game. yellow one appeared as i played along. i could have built it with one of the star item during the second part of the game when you can forge stuff. i still have not gotten the blue on yet.

Edit: im stuck on the 3rd part of the game (this is after the beach event with the girl of your choice). there are few areas blocked by rocks and it seems like i need to get an ability to break those rocks but i can't. there is also one event in town with a red haired girl who takes me to a dungeon with only one floor. only enemies there are rats, i don't know what i am suppose to do there. another girl with pink hair have similar event where i got the red key and it send me in dungeon only with her. here i was put front of the red door which i opened and looted all the chest. rest of that dungeon i already cleared priory to this event so i don't know what i am suppose to do there with her.

Does any have full cg and save files?

here full cg save file

Last edited:
later in the game you will get keys, i know key to red door appeared for me during an event on the 3rd part of the game. yellow one appeared as i played along. i could have built it with one of the star item during the second part of the game when you can forge stuff. i still have not gotten the blue on yet.

Can you do a little walkthrough(?) ?

Can you do a little walkthrough(?) ?

to be honest i don't have a clear knowledge on how to go pass each day. for first part of the game, i failed couple times and some how i succeeded. i remember doing every dungeon available, specially that 5 floor tower. i made sure i got all the items there that i could. i came to the town and if there were any conversation, i made sure i went through it. i don't remember alchemy (that pot that lets you create items) was available during first part. if it is, try to make any item that has star next to it. they seem to be key item and not sure if they are needed to get to part 2. and finally when you close to deadline, make sure you don't skip the deadline date. skipping it by sleeping or being outside end up failing the event.

for second part i did the same thing as first, did all the dungeons, collected all the items i could. also you have a new girl who can build stuff in second part. make sure you build as many thing possible specially the storage box. again craft any star icon item that you can, talk to every one. there is a blond women in one of the village next to a cave. doing the cave and coming back talking and if you agree, you will have a scene with her along with game ending. so save before doing that. also save before moving to 3rd part of the game. as soon you move to 3rd part, this is where you choose individual heroine path. i was not able to complete the 3rd part so i was only missing 1 ending scene with each girl.

to be honest i don't have a clear knowledge on how to go pass each day. for first part of the game, i failed couple times and some how i succeeded. i remember doing every dungeon available, specially that 5 floor tower. i made sure i got all the items there that i could. i came to the town and if there were any conversation, i made sure i went through it. i don't remember alchemy (that pot that lets you create items) was available during first part. if it is, try to make any item that has star next to it. they seem to be key item and not sure if they are needed to get to part 2. and finally when you close to deadline, make sure you don't skip the deadline date. skipping it by sleeping or being outside end up failing the event.

for second part i did the same thing as first, did all the dungeons, collected all the items i could. also you have a new girl who can build stuff in second part. make sure you build as many thing possible specially the storage box. again craft any star icon item that you can, talk to every one. there is a blond women in one of the village next to a cave. doing the cave and coming back talking and if you agree, you will have a scene with her along with game ending. so save before doing that. also save before moving to 3rd part of the game. as soon you move to 3rd part, this is where you choose individual heroine path. i was not able to complete the 3rd part so i was only missing 1 ending scene with each girl.

ok thanks! I'll try with your advices! :D :D

Thanks ivory 7777, I have also managed to clear part 2 but just started part 3. I'm stuck not knowing what to do though. I am also unable to break the walls and I cannot seem to find any new dungeons/towns to explore. The blue and red doors are still locked from me. Do you happen to have better luck/progress since then?

Thanks ivory 7777, I have also managed to clear part 2 but just started part 3. I'm stuck not knowing what to do though. I am also unable to break the walls and I cannot seem to find any new dungeons/towns to explore. The blue and red doors are still locked from me. Do you happen to have better luck/progress since then?

blue door is still locked for me but for red one there is a event in town with pink hair girl. this event seem to only appear certain day of the week and if you miss, it you have to wait again for that day. not sure how i triggered that event but it was there when i got back in town. by that time i did all the dungeons and collected everything i could. when i started this event, i had a chat with that arena lady or the trainer, she gave me the red key and it just teleported me with that pink hair girl only in one of the dungeon. i didn't know what i suppose to do in that dungeon but there was the red door right in front of the entrance (it is one of the dungeon you come across while you clear other dungeon). anyway, this is how i got the key. so that pink hair and red hair girl event in town i don't know how to clear, and my guess is they are needed to progress the story.

blue door is still locked for me but for red one there is a event in town with pink hair girl. this event seem to only appear certain day of the week and if you miss, it you have to wait again for that day. not sure how i triggered that event but it was there when i got back in town. by that time i did all the dungeons and collected everything i could. when i started this event, i had a chat with that arena lady or the trainer, she gave me the red key and it just teleported me with that pink hair girl only in one of the dungeon. i didn't know what i suppose to do in that dungeon but there was the red door right in front of the entrance (it is one of the dungeon you come across while you clear other dungeon). anyway, this is how i got the key. so that pink hair and red hair girl event in town i don't know how to clear, and my guess is they are needed to progress the story.

Oh wow thanks! To confirm, the town is the school (starting place) and the pink hair girl is the party member you get at the beginning right? I'll give it a try later, thanks for the help :)

Oh wow thanks! To confirm, the town is the school (starting place) and the pink hair girl is the party member you get at the beginning right? I'll give it a try later, thanks for the help :)

yeah town is the start place and pink hair girl you met in chap 1

Village girl ending is considered a kind of 'game over' so it will not trigger post game. I just finished the main story and entered the post game. Still didn't manage to break walls and meet a NPC named Maya. Seems this is more complicated than the previous game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha