Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
SfYyuHy8_o.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:7A8A168B04E68B6164FAE302D997F6A57454200B&tr=http://anidex.moe:6969/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-721025/
PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...I just start my blog for posting new releases, requests, random uploads and more in the future ^_^

http://girlcellynemu.blogspot.com ( New blog )

Um...Many thank to lunxy for bought and sharing this game~ ^_^

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• [180727] [CLOCKUP] Erewhon + Bonus + Update 1.01.torrent
    18.5 KB · Views: 475
Last edited:
This is the DL version. May require crack.

Been a while since I'm interested in a CLOCKUP game. Gentle Sasaki plays a big part in that. Not sure if this is more of a Rokushimai or a Kansen type game, though I'm fine with both.

were anybody able to make the game work even with the crack? whenever i start the game .exe, nothing happens. i tried multiple settings in config. but still no response.

Edit: Never mind i figured out what was causing the game to not work. after extracting and applying crack, the game works fine. But when i update the game with the update patch that is included in the torrent, the game doesn't work anymore. maybe im not applying the update properly.

Last edited:
were anybody able to make the game work even with the crack? whenever i start the game .exe, nothing happens. i tried multiple settings in config. but still no response.

Edit: Never mind i figured out what was causing the game to not work. after extracting and applying crack, the game works fine. But when i update the game with the update patch that is included in the torrent, the game doesn't work anymore. maybe im not applying the update properly.
Due to other "commitments", I haven't downloaded the game yet, but apparently qhp provided some ways to solve your problem.

One way is to install python then drag and drop the updated game exe to the provided softdenchi_remove.py.

The other one, I believe, is to open the updated game exe using a hex editor, find the second "4D 5A 90" bytes, then delete it and every other bytes after it.

Due to other "commitments", I haven't downloaded the game yet, but apparently qhp provided some ways to solve your problem.

One way is to install python then drag and drop the updated game exe to the provided softdenchi_remove.py.

The other one, I believe, is to open the updated game exe using a hex editor, find the second "4D 5A 90" bytes, then delete it and every other bytes after it.

i did the drag and drop method and it was the file bn.ypf was causing the problem. so i didn't copy that file into the game folder.

Last edited:
No, the opposite. You need to delete all the bytes before the second exe file-header.

Reactions: amaimono
I cant manage to make the game work, I did everything with the crack but it didn't work for me can somebody help pls.

1.01 patch does not update game exe file. It's only bn.ypf and update1.ypf in pac folder.
(maybe protect is related to ypf files also)

1.01 patch does not update game exe file. It's only bn.ypf and update1.ypf in pac folder.
(maybe protect is related to ypf files also)

its the Bn.ypf file. when i replace it with original, the game start working.

Can someone upload an exe that works with the update?

I cant manage to make the game work, I did everything with the crack but it didn't work for me can somebody help pls.

make sure you don't replace the bn file when you update or if you already, copy the original bn file back to pac folder. the exe file from earlier threads should works. it still says version 1.01 on the game screen but not sure if the update in effect.

Last edited:
If install with package version(not DL version) and execute the crack, it occured error and created 'crash.dmp' file though not update too.
Is there difference between package and DL?

If install with package version(not DL version) and execute the crack, it occured error and created 'crash.dmp' file though not update too.
Is there difference between package and DL?

so yeah i downloaded the package version also and it didn't work even with the crack and update. in order to make it work, i had to take the bn.ypf file from the digital version into the installed package version. im not an expert and don't know what that file does but i all i know the game start working as i replace that file.

its the Bn.ypf file. when i replace it with original, the game start working.

make sure you don't replace the bn file when you update or if you already, copy the original bn file back to pac folder. the exe file from earlier threads should works. it still says version 1.01 on the game screen but not sure if the update in effect.

thx it works:)

Which folder is the crack exe in? I can't seem to find it anywhere. And when I just run the .exe file without doing anything, some message just pops up and it takes me to soft-denchi.jp

It's decided, today's the day I'm officially gone shook. :puniko_wtf:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

sswwwwss wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi, would you reupload the dead links for 幻想生物図鑑 series, especially with their html? I can't find them anywhere.
Also, do you happen to have older works from this series? Those works that don't even appear on offical site anymore.
Many thanks.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Btw, considering you have this, does that mean you have access to this one too? Just asking.

『角折魔王エリスの再生譚』体験版
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/201010-なぎり屋-叔母を貪る夜-ver23-03-27-rj302585.1298225/

Can you please Reup this?
Thanks as always for the good work.
Enemond17 wrote on Shine's profile.
神具姫ヒーローアンチド could you please reupload this? thanks