Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
bkt1GoiL_o.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:92B60F2AA049694B0B5E01E705CD50A8027B7138&tr=http://anidex.moe:6969/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-713352/
PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...I just start my blog for posting new releases, requests, random uploads and more in the future ^_^

http://girlcellynemu.blogspot.com ( New blog )

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• [180629] [BISHOP] 支配の教壇 + Drama CD + Bonus.torrent
    18.3 KB · Views: 586
Last edited:
Not fan of most of Bishop games. Rape/NTR me don't like much. Browse pre-order rewards. I see what I like. I buy...Today I learned I am a simple man. So much that it appears that what I like trumps what my rational would dislike otherwise.

Happy Canada day,

Save

Walkthrough

Reactions: freeboy
Not fan of most of Bishop games. Rape/NTR me don't like much. Browse pre-order rewards. I see what I like. I buy...Today I learned I am a simple man. So much that it appears that what I like trumps what my rational would dislike otherwise.

Happy Canada day,

Save

Walkthrough

Couldn't find any link to click

game is simple
Blue Flag means minor event
Yellow Flag means major event
Red Flag means H event
Orange flag means post breaking events (view all 3 you unlock pregnant ending)
Violet Flag is an ending

I suggest capture each character 1 at a time then go for the harem end (you will need to be on pregnant end for each character)

Happy Canada day,

Save

Walkthrough

I don't think there is any ntr in this game and there is not much rape either when compared to kutsujoku(majority is rape using supernatural powers).There are heroines in this game who enjoyed having sex with the main character right from the start but a little bit wishy washy in the middle complaining about teacher-student relationship which the main character solved with a little bit blackmail photos

game is simple
Blue Flag means minor event
Yellow Flag means major event
Red Flag means H event
Orange flag means post breaking events (view all 3 you unlock pregnant ending)
Violet Flag is an ending

I suggest capture each character 1 at a time then go for the harem end (you will need to be on pregnant end for each character)

The one which you suggested is a perfect walkthrough for this game

Happy Canada day,

Save

Walkthrough

Dunno why but I really like Bishop's game art style. I'd honestly consider their rape content pretty mild.

I can't get the Audio CD to extract, cuesplitter doesn't accept .img files and the file itself can't be extracted by winrar or 7zip, is anyone else having this problem or just me?

for the Drama CD use foobar2000 its extractable if you have recently updated your 7zip (most likely its using 7zip's swanky new rar compression)
Blue flags dont matter when unlocking yellow flags they are (H scene and time based) so thats the reason why I said to just complete each heroine if your are OCD about minor events that doesnt really involve the story (basically its a better flowing 屈辱 where you can infact miss minor events)
remember don't senseless keep on viewing H scenes as you can only fuck each heroine once so to get the pregnant end you need to rest for 2 days more after the breaking H scene
if you are a completionist once you see a yellow flag save first and then use the skip the time button on the top right and see if you have blue events need to unlock

I'll try to make a savefile with the characters already broken if thats going to be a thing

Last edited:
Yeah i still can't get the cd to play even with foobar2000, it keeps popping an error saying it was expecting a WAVE, MP3 etc but instead it gets a BINARY. are you actually able to run the CD on foobar? if so i'll continue troubleshooting.

Yeah i still can't get the cd to play even with foobar2000, it keeps popping an error saying it was expecting a WAVE, MP3 etc but instead it gets a BINARY. are you actually able to run the CD on foobar? if so i'll continue troubleshooting.

Hi,

why don't you try using daemon tools?just mount the cue file and you must be able to play the drama cd

cough cough, i might've forgot to try that one..... in my defence it's like 3am
thanks

Happy Canada day,

Save

Walkthrough

Yessssss ... join the dark side ... It's more fun.

do we have a walkthrough yet ?

you might not be able to find a walkthrough since game is simple as previous titles. just pick all the girl with yellow outline. eventually you will see their orange outline which will give you scene with them and it will be back to yellow again. later on you will see their purple event and orange. make sure you save before choosing purple since it will give you the ending with that girl. load back up and choose 3 different orange event of that girl to unlock her another purple event which will give you her pregnant ending. do this with all the girl. make sure you keep picking all the girl or its better to pick them in turns in single playthrough for ending with all of them at once.

here's my savefile
first page is day 1 (no route basically game start)
page 2 is Miria
page 3 is Risako
page 4 is Anna
page 5 is Moeka
page 6 is Kotomi (her route is basically the shortest)
page 7 is harem (the other savefiles in this page is just me save scumming incase I forgot who I broke who) but the third save slot on this page should be basically be the harem end no and no other forms of harem end is available in the game so basically once you reached 2 post breaking H scenes with all the heroines this route unlocks rather than view all 3 post breaking H scenes
save folder is found in your %Appdata% Local folder much like other BISHOP games AY

each page will have 2-3 savefiles this is for each "final H-scene" per heroine that is before they break and at least on the route end flag (purple flag is sighted on the map typically non pregnant end)

Attachments

• save.zip
    597.7 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:
It wrong to wish for some threesome scenes instead of a final harem end?

This game is rather 'tame' compared to the previous 2 entries but at least the quality of the scenes are there.

Comparing with the Mesu Kyoushi series or mostly teacher heroines of the entire franchise not counting any vanilla products, it's definitely tamer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

sswwwwss wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi, would you reupload the dead links for 幻想生物図鑑 series, especially with their html? I can't find them anywhere.
Also, do you happen to have older works from this series? Those works that don't even appear on offical site anymore.
Many thanks.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Btw, considering you have this, does that mean you have access to this one too? Just asking.

『角折魔王エリスの再生譚』体験版
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/201010-なぎり屋-叔母を貪る夜-ver23-03-27-rj302585.1298225/

Can you please Reup this?
Thanks as always for the good work.
Enemond17 wrote on Shine's profile.
神具姫ヒーローアンチド could you please reupload this? thanks